+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Permanent fangs!?!

adorn_shadow's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: Permanent fangs!?!

I lost one of my K9's so I have no chice but to get implants put in. I am not going with fangs simply because they do make your jaw sit differently. However I am going for platnium permanent platnium implants. regardless. the cost of just regular implants is extremely high if you want some really good pictures to see what they have to do check this link out. this is the clinic in toronto who will be doing my surgery.
    http://www.planetdentistry.com/nf_implants.html

yep, thats what i´m making on a daily basis. (well not full rows like that, that doesnt happen a lot at all.) You could get fangs (if thats what you wanted) when you have implanted crowns, (generally speaking, differs per case) but they are not recommended with veneers/normal crowns which could fall off because of the friction, ect)

X

(edit: oops i missed you said you didnt want them because of bad alligment, sorry, missed that.)

gothic rose's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by sunkarma
    Trouble_or_bust
    Nothing is mentally wrong with you. If you physically crave blood...that is a different story (and medical condition). "sanity" is a word invented by psychiatrists to further justify the pharmacuetical industry. Don't get me started......

I suppose it WOULD give you headaches. Even with my smaller ones in my jaw can't shut...lord knows..I get killer ass migraines already. Which is worse...fangs...or imitrex...fangs...or imitrex...Hmmmm
    I dunno....
    The removable ones may be it. I might get another pair done by Dnash.
    It's a bad thing if you phisically crave blood? What's the problem, do i need to seek professional help?

to fisically crave blood?? well its not normal but personaly I would see one though just to make sure, that has a lot of health risks I hope you get tested on a regular bases. more people than I can count have hep C now. so word of caution go see someone and then go to the local hospital and see if they will give you a test they should do it for free. if that doesnt workout please speek to your local family planing (its a place where you get tests and birth control for free, yours maybe called something diff.) If your facility is big enough they should do it,and if they dont they will direct you to someone who does.

Well i only drink from 2 people and one has never done anything to mess with her blood and the other has only been with me.

well atleast your clean but please see someone just to make sure this does become a real problem

having a taste for blood isnt a bad thing, I have it once in a while too. But, and i strongly say BUT, do be sure to have a donor tested on a regular basis, twice a year is good. a simple scratch at work, or at play can give a person a illness that can get to you. and be sure to use new, unused needles to draw with, as everyone knows what a used one can do, even if it was used by yourself for the drawing. But since this isnt a forum for this discussion, that is all I would tell you. asnd NO, you arent insane for this habit, it maybe Your time to awaken.

sunkarma's Avatar Evil666..reborn

It's a medical condition. I have forgotten the name...but the people that have this condition do not like sunlight (or are allergic to it), crave blood, etc.
    Nothing mentally wrong...just a physical craving. I'll try to find out more about it in one of my books..

For more info on yourself..
    go here:

http://www.sanguinarius.org/

Wow mabey i should start a thread about this?
    How do i start a thread?

Darknessismylight2877's Avatar Member

sunkarma..... Thank you Thank you Thank you for starting this thread....I've wanted to get fangs for like 2 years now and because of your thread I now have some good sites that I can go to geta good deal and to finally have those beautiful fangs that I can't get here in the south...it also saved me tons of hours of google searching.....I have a friend who has removable ones... She got them done by this company in Holly wood or near Hollywood , something like that..They claimed to have made the fangs for Interview w/ a Vampire, Queen of the Damned and Underground....I don't know how true that claim is but she likes her fangs and they have stood up to some pretty good punishments as far as eating with them and hot liquids like coffee...she wears them everyday...I don't know if the company is still arounnd or what and I can't seem to get a hold of her to ask her..

Angel Slayer's Avatar guardian garroter

Quote Originally Posted by gothic rose
    Wow mabey i should start a thread about this?
    How do i start a thread?
    http://www.blueblood.net/boards/newt...=newthread&f=1

or "new thread" in the upper left.

It's a medical condition. I have forgotten the name...but the people that have this condition do not like sunlight (or are allergic to it), crave blood, etc.
    Nothing mentally wrong...just a physical craving. I'll try to find out more about it in one of my books..

For more info on yourself..
    go here:
    Its called Porphyria, and theres a few different types with ranging symptoms. The most common are pretty much as you said. Sensitivity to sunlight (and in the case of vision all light), a constant feeling of thirst (not nessicarly for blood), and several other vampire like symptoms. Unfortunatly thats where the fun ends.. it also causes body pains, skin lesions, maddness and your lips, gums (which can cause a fang like appearance) and cuticals to receed if not treated. It is a blood disorder and is treated indeed by getting blood (specifically hemoglobin) and the symptoms can be lessened by ingesting blood or blood heavy organs (from cows etc ..not nessicarly humans.). Its pretty commonly associated with the vampire mythos and culture because not only does alot of its symptoms and treatment parallel vampirism.. but the Tepes blood line (in other words Vlad) suffer from it (its genetic) and so likly the man did as well. That about covers it. (and yep, I have it too).

Scar's Avatar Senior Member

I must say that, although cheesy, it suuuuuuuuuure is fun to make-out with someone who has fangs........ permanent or not. I think they at least have to have the custom one's for the experience to be enjoyable, as the super cheesy one's will fall out and make them drool. However, I am very into being bitten by someone with fangs. I especially like being bitten on the neck (duh), right between the shoulder blades, and on the tendons on my wrists (mmmm)

DPietz's Avatar Member

For the first few months of wearing the caps I had custom done I had the WORST lisp until I relearned to talk and eat. First food with fangs was a glazed doughnut. Nothing less intimidating than a 6'7" vampire with a lisp...

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Quote Originally Posted by DPietz
    For the first few months of wearing the caps I had custom done I had the WORST lisp until I relearned to talk and eat. First food with fangs was a glazed doughnut. Nothing less intimidating than a 6'7" vampire with a lisp...
    I bet there are some things less intimidating, but I can certainly see how it might impede the effect

Im getting permanent fangs done in about two weeks, They are boning dental acrylic to my canines for around $600 rather than porcelain veneers at $1200 per fang!! I though this would be better sense ive never had real fangs before. Im just worried they wont last long. Does anyone have any real experience with this stuff?? Please PM me with details , Im so excited about getting them, my wife thinks its abit strange but she will change her mind once bitten....

BTW cool website i didnt know there were forums like this. Good to meet you all.

Bikerpunk's Avatar Ill-intentioned bad apple

Quote Originally Posted by Amelia G
    I bet there are some things less intimidating, but I can certainly see how it might impede the effect
    Some people pay good money for that kinda thing.

s,v.Dragcos~theDragon's Avatar Senior Member
    No where in paticular, I've never had any Regular home ~ I moved around a'Lot.

"SUNKARMA",..

A Cupple of sugestions...

"ALLEHJANDRO" ~ { LORD 0f the FANGS },
    is a Friend of Mine, in Los Angeles,Ca.
    does A LOT of Traveling Custom work for Clients,..
    He has a WEB-SITE,..and Phone: 1-(323)-702-3264,
    & leave him a VM# Message,
    and mention you were refered by His friend "DRAGON", - in L.A,..

There Was a Dentist I Knew in Beverly Hills YEARS ago, whom' could Do these too, "Venners/Permants", etc'....I'de have to try n' Locate the Phone no# again cause I've not See that Dentist in more then 10-12 Years,
    cause I Moved around a lot, But I Think He Still has his Offices in the same place..I will get back to you on that IF? I can track that Dentist down,..

I Use to know a cupple of Others
    around the Southern California/Los Angeles,Ca. Areas...
    But I'de have to Look for their Info again too,..
    You could Also Try going to
    "SCARECROW",..."SABRETOOTH"-{in N.Y,NewYork),.."FX-DESIGNs",..
    I think there were a few others, but at the moment I can't Recall off the Top of my head. I will try n' Go through my Files/Records an' see what I can find to send you for Referances too...

sorry I couldn't Be more help at the Moment.
    ':-({

cordially;..
    "D".

Quote Originally Posted by blackienig
    BTW cool website i didnt know there were forums like this. Good to meet you all.
    ================================================== ===

WELCOME ABOARD "Blackienig",...

n' yeah. ~ "Amelia", an' "Forrest"
    have done a really Fan'gTasticly Great Job on this Site,..

cordially;..
    "D".

Quote Originally Posted by DPietz
    =================================================
    "DPietz",..

yeah, but Try Being a "LEAD-VOCALIST" in a Vampyre-Band,
    or Talking(acting) through a Performance of a Full Stage Play,..
    I am so Use to it, cause my Natural born teeth
    were Like that ~ ( "When I Was Younger",of course - Lolol ),
    ~ Now ia'mm Jus' an' Ole Fuddie Duddies Foggeties Vampyre,..
    -{ 'eY, Well Just Wait 'till your over 1500 years old,.."LOLOLOL"),....

But - "DeNtuREs can Be Comf'eeeees,
    If u'Re Use ta' Sharp Things Diggin' Inta' your Inner-Lip",...
    LOLOLOLO....

Having a Background in Speach an' Voice Training,
    and Clasical Stage-Speaking Also helps too,...
    LOL....
    ';-)}

Well i got my fangs installed today, feels weird LOL! I havent told told anyone that i was getting them, One of my friends said "damn! have you always had big canines like that?" i was like "yeah... i just had them whitened at the dentist today so they stand out more." It was pretty funny.

Default hello. it`s my first post

hello. it`s my first post

Default Re: hello. it`s my first post

Quote Originally Posted by PaskalTop
    hello. it`s my first post
    And... in staying with the theme of this thread... it sucks.

malcolm's Avatar the bored one.

lol ouch

nathanmbailey's Avatar Batteries not included

I gotta say though, I'm glad the bot resurrected this post. I'm gonna have to order the glow in the dark fangs when I get home! Those things are bad ass. Plus cool shirts and boots. I don't even like shopping and I can't seem to exit out of the vampfangs site!

SyntheticShock's Avatar ...

I have naturally fang like teeth.

Quote Originally Posted by nathanmbailey
    I gotta say though, I'm glad the bot resurrected this post. I'm gonna have to order the glow in the dark fangs when I get home! Those things are bad ass. Plus cool shirts and boots. I don't even like shopping and I can't seem to exit out of the vampfangs site!
    they make glow in the dark ones now? the only ones i ever spring for are those ones that look like they're metallic. and i usually get like a tube of polident to anchor em in instead of the boil compound they package with it. still have a pair in my little lunchbox makeup box form last halloween

Default interesting topic

)))

<- ? ->

That's the best "Bat Boy" impersonation I could come up with.

But yes, I could leave those in forever if I wanted and tear up necks, legs, femorals, tin cans but after 4 hours of them in, you want them out. You want them out bad. No way would I sleep in them - end up with holes all over...

They were professionally molded in porcelain on a mold of my teeth. I think my teeth got whiter since then

You do know that Bat Boy is a Musical in Europe

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Bat

You do know that Bat Boy is a Musical in Europe
    GASP! they made a batboy musical?!?!?!?! how fucking campy is that! batboy rulez! lol

toxicat's Avatar catty member

I had mine custom made but they're removable.

Xavialune's Avatar Senior Member

I contacted a bunch of people today. I dont know how far I will have to travel..I dont want permanent ones, but removable ones that you can use dental cement on. We'll see what happens!

If they don't take a full impression of your teeth, leave.

Mine were built around the surrounding teeth which is why they are so strong. Stay away from those front only ones that you just plaster cement on and hope they fit/stay on. They will pop off.

Enjoy!

Heya...
    I remember seeing in a goth video where dentists can give you real fangs...anyone heard of a person who has them?

I'm thinking about getting tiny ones permanently done. I like the way they look (strange) and it couldn't hurt anything. (hell, it would shock people and I just love doing that anyway!)

Well, I've been looking too, I already have fangs but mine just grew in like that. You can't really notice the fangs unless you show people, they look pretty natural, and biting yourself, well there's no major affect on that, if you already bite yourself often then its just going to keep happening, and if you don't then probably not.

Rockwulf's Avatar Negatory

Quote Originally Posted by steal_kix
    Well, I've been looking too, I already have fangs but mine just grew in like that. You can't really notice the fangs unless you show people, they look pretty natural, and biting yourself, well there's no major affect on that, if you already bite yourself often then its just going to keep happening, and if you don't then probably not.

Oooooooooooh, another vampire!

Wondering whether our dental expert poster is the gothy dentist I know here now. Too late to ask, I suppose.

DPietz's Avatar Member

It may help fix the eating problem I had with my other ones. Though I never quite got my speech back.

Nothing quiet as UN-intimidating as a 6'7" vampire with a lisp.

My first pair shattered, may have to look into a replacement pair.

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

This is just one of those thread which simply must be bumped at least once a year.

High google rating for its keywords, presumably.

Maybe you could sell first-page posts by long-gone members as advertising space?

+ Reply to Thread