+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3
1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Permanent fangs!?!

sunkarma's Avatar Evil666..reborn

Default Permanent fangs!?!

Heya...
    I remember seeing in a goth video where dentists can give you real fangs...anyone heard of a person who has them?

I'm thinking about getting tiny ones permanently done. I like the way they look (strange) and it couldn't hurt anything. (hell, it would shock people and I just love doing that anyway!)

Pull~My~Hair's Avatar makes your life seem good

Default Re: Permanent fangs!?!

implants...most orthodontists can order them for you. Especially cosmetic orthodonists

Go for it!But schum thimez it even hurth!!!!

Oh and it depends on how big you want them, if they are permenant that can be a major problem! Try dentures first to see if they fit you and the amount of shit you will get from other people,believe me think about it first!

Implants...that sounds painful. I thought that could just add sortof a veneer on my teeth to make them longer and pointer...

Hmmmm. I'll check into it.

I wear them enough that I'm actually used to the fake ones I had cast...they aren't too bad.

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

Yeah, I'm pretty sure you can just get cast porcelain veneers to wear over your normal teeth. If you want something more permanent I imagine you could get implants, but I don't know anyone who's had that done. some people, like Cat Man, have gone with full prosthetic dentures, but that seems to be a little bit more then what you're looking for.

Pull~My~Hair's Avatar makes your life seem good

you can get caps and also they can do filing..but that leads to teeth sensitivity later on...

drewblood's Avatar Senior Member

i'm just not sure i see the benefit of getting them permanent?

Rockwulf's Avatar Negatory

*50 years from now*

"Grandma, why do your teeth look like that?"

Belladonna's Avatar Senior Member

all the better to bite you with my dear

Spaceman Spiff's Avatar a boy and his tiger

The thought of fangs had crossed my mind at some point, but I figured that I bite the inside of my mouth enough as it is, I'd end up with holes in my cheeks. But if you're used to wearing them already, then I say see a dentist for some caps...or maybe some kind of bridge you could take out if you needed to. I never met anyone that had 'em...it 'd be fairly unique till all the cool kids started wearing them, then you'd wish they were temporary.

Random_Idiot's Avatar Member

i know a priest who has large ones where his k-9 are, and smaller ones in front.

no-ones says anything !

im getting them done when i can afford it ^_^
    im getting doubles as well

mmmcherry's Avatar CHERRALICIOUS!!!

yummy!!!! my buddy in australia has a friend that has them in her teeth permanently... ive seen pictures they look sooo hott... i want some too but but but not permanent hehe...i just want caps or soemthing i can take off eventually. although my tongue is thinking differently...

*tongue*
    "NO DAMN YOU I DONT WANT ANY MORE HOLES IN ME!! FUCK OFF!!!"

yeah i bite my tongue alot. i think more than normal people :S

two places come to mind,
    www.vampiredentures.com

www.vampfangs.com

look and see what they have to offer, but I got My caps from vampfangs and am happy with them two years later

I affiliate with vampfangs so I know about their stuff. I found a guy that goes the denture thing..I'm going to check into the caps.

And you guys are right...if my grandkids asked me, I WOULD say "All the better to bite you with, my dear"....got me pegged there...

Mindgames's Avatar A guy who makes girls

Some of the best results I've seen come from Lestat Davis's shop (the Transformatorium, NYC - an easy Google find) - they do Sabretooth veneers and are a lot better at tone matching than some I've seen. I'd seriously recommend trying veneers for a while before getting implant work - remember that with a smidge of dental cement you can wear veneers long-term but they'll still come out if you need to meet the Pope or advertise pop-tarts.

Oh - and don't forget you also have to decide which teeth to do! Lowers look bad in the female mouth but all too few try incisors instead of canines...

mG

i read somewhere that you can get some kind of plaster-like things put over your k-9s and that they ARE removable but you have to go to a dentist to get them off. but wouldnt that be unhealthy. i've been looking into fangs as well.

Yes I have heard of it and have even seen it. Me personally its not my thing and I wouldnt ever do it. But I mean can you blame be after all who would want to tamper with a face as beautiful as mine lol (oh and I was kidding about the face thing) Just thought I would clear that up before people jump all on me

I have two friends who have permanent crowns / veneers and the both like them a lot. However, it can change the way your jaws fit together and cause headaches. I guess they go away, but they can suck at first. I have fangs made from dental molds and they interfere with my jaw alignment so I can only wear them for an hour or so. I'm sure the permanent ones could cause the same problems. They are hot though!

well i kinda figured your jaw alignment would be messed up. i mean, the human mouth isnt made for fangs. the headaches are probably caused from the fact that the fangs dont fit with the rest of your teeth so there is increased pressure in your mouth.

Predak's Avatar Junior Member

my other half looks like he's got fangs, but his teeth re naturally shaped that way. He's so damn lucky! I want fangs!

well i thought of getting fangs when i was younger but i think id rather just hook up with a girl that has them, but i was wondering sunkarma can you brake me down (mental stat) cus im wondering if im sane or not

Evilbink's Avatar Sanctimonious Satyr

It dosen't seem any worse than my desire to have a set of threaded bolts implanted into my skull so I can have a set of screw in horns. I want a bunch of different styles and sizes to match my moods.

Trouble_or_bust
    Nothing is mentally wrong with you. If you physically crave blood...that is a different story (and medical condition). "sanity" is a word invented by psychiatrists to further justify the pharmacuetical industry. Don't get me started......

I suppose it WOULD give you headaches. Even with my smaller ones in my jaw can't shut...lord knows..I get killer ass migraines already. Which is worse...fangs...or imitrex...fangs...or imitrex...Hmmmm
    I dunno....
    The removable ones may be it. I might get another pair done by Dnash.

mmmcherry's Avatar CHERRALICIOUS!!!

mmmmm imitrex...
    that sounds like some good migraine drugs.

Mindgames's Avatar A guy who makes girls

Oh, btw - Vampfangs is running a promotion with Sony for the release of Underworld:Evolution, so there's freebies floating about for a few weeks.

mG

ForrestBlack's Avatar Administrator

Jade has them. Steel reenforced actually. I'll have to dig up a picture of them. They are really cute.

Ooooh...
    Heya Forrest...ask her who did them for her...and post that pic...sounds hot as she looks!

trust me trouble_or_bust you are most definately sane. but anyway, could the removable fangs have the same health risks as the implants?

well there is always the option of having your canines sharpened. granted, they won't look as realistic, but you lose the risk of jaw misalignment. however, it would cause your canines to be more sensitive and more apt to develop cavities and infections.

well my current mentality is sane (technically). but im speaking of past references. times when i was highly suicidal, devoid of emotions with an absolutely no fear of death. one time when i slit my wrists by "accident" i hesitated for about 5 minutes whether i should let myself live before tying off my wrist. i was wondering if my mental status at the time would have been considered healthy?

but i am better now. no need to kill myself when someone else will probably do it for me. what a sick sick twisted world we live in. chicken pot pie.

trouble..
    the greatest revenge is staying alive and pissing off all the people who wished you were dead. This has been a tested hypothesis...
    and it works pretty damn well, I think. Just ask all the people I've pissed off
    I've still got a pretty long list....(lol)

asparagus

I used to have those fangs...but when I got braces they pulled them out. The teeth were coming in OVER my other teeth..kinda funny looking, a little painful...
    but I had some serious buck teeth when I was a kid from squirting water through my front teeth at people...don't ask me why I used to do that....

I was strange.

yay im sane.......i think, but in anycase my lil bro is in a mental inst. and he is only 5. he gets mad and starts scratching his face till it bleeds. i cant figure out why....... makes me sad..... i guess insanity is hereditary*

well ima go sharpen my teeth now

Hi all, just found this board actually browsing for fangs. I´m a dental techninian myself and am thinking about making these for a little extra cash. I do not think any dentist would have you some implant supported crowns, due to the risks that were already mentioned. Filing teeth is a big nono as well, as you file of your emanel, i can garantue you you will develop problems there. If you cant align your jaw correctly, (occlusion) the fangs were poorly made. There correct way which includes plastering the casts in an articulator, a device which imitates jaw movement, which allows the technician to check for malocclusion. Porcelain veneers are always put on filled down teeth, they are just not as far filed down as the ones for crowns. Porcelain caps would probably be to heavy, and the vacuum that hold them on would easily be broken. Anymore fang questions, ill be happy to answer. Sorry for the incorrect english here and there, i live in the netherlands!

Xuhhep

oh yeah, and most people with natural fangs have them on the "eye teeth", the cuspid. And they indeed dont look as nice as the manmade ones, the are usually a bit broad and "arrowpoint like" looking.

X

Angel Slayer's Avatar guardian garroter

Quote Originally Posted by Xuhhep
    Hi all, just found this board actually browsing for fangs. I´m a dental techninian myself and am thinking about making these for a little extra cash.

Xuhhep
    i had mine made by a dental tech (victor, in seattle... i can't post links yet) who went into business for himself. he makes a ton of money doing it. i would say totally do it.

i am in europe, and their are not a lot of people making them out here, let alone qualified people. Well, Sebastian of Sabretooth was here in Amsterdam for a while, and made fangs for a bunch of people. He was making fangs in an hour and was charging about a hundred bucks for them. I really plan to make them the same way i make all my provisionals, which takes half a day at least.

X
    Last edited by Xuhhep; 01-15-2006 at 11:09 AM. Reason: spelling

ohh
    lookie,,, new troll in the comm..LOL

and Sun, I found this for You to look into for fangs http://www.kellnet.com/gothic/index.htm

+ Reply to Thread