Quote Originally Posted by Black Razor View Post
Its called Porphyria, and theres a few different types with ranging symptoms. The most common are pretty much as you said. Sensitivity to sunlight (and in the case of vision all light), a constant feeling of thirst (not nessicarly for blood), and several other vampire like symptoms. Unfortunatly thats where the fun ends.. it also causes body pains, skin lesions, maddness and your lips, gums (which can cause a fang like appearance) and cuticals to receed if not treated. It is a blood disorder and is treated indeed by getting blood (specifically hemoglobin) and the symptoms can be lessened by ingesting blood or blood heavy organs (from cows etc ..not nessicarly humans.). Its pretty commonly associated with the vampire mythos and culture because not only does alot of its symptoms and treatment parallel vampirism.. but the Tepes blood line (in other words Vlad) suffer from it (its genetic) and so likly the man did as well. That about covers it. (and yep, I have it too).
Is it a bad thing if i crave blood? coz i get called a freak for it :-/
+ i had natural fangs wen i was little, but the dentist pulled them out and waited for them to grow agen, but before they could grow to full length he slapped braces on me and filed them down > so im wondering where i can get permanent fangs?