+ Reply to Thread

Thread: supernatural stuff

Default supernatural stuff

hi cats and kittens whats everyones view on supernatural stuff i believe what you lot all think ,being goths i suppose we all would like to any weird experiances take care one and all mike

and remember to save a penny for the ferryman see yers x

reubs's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: supernatural stuff

for one, im not a goth....BUT i do believe in ghosts and whatnot, am undecided on aliens, and think god is a crock of shit lol

sorry m8 ,i dont believe in alien abduction (bad dreams)i just think religion does more harm than good (purely my own opinion)dont want to affend anyone on here mike

Evilbink's Avatar Sanctimonious Satyr

Quote Originally Posted by reubs
    for one, im not a goth....BUT i do believe in ghosts and whatnot, am undecided on aliens, and think god is a crock of shit lol

Ditto (saves typing)

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

Yeah, I think Im far from goth. Lol.

But I do believe in the supernatural having experienced many things. I believe in other dimensions and I do believe in life on other planets. I dont believe in god. And I also believe reincarnation is real.

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Quote Originally Posted by Jax
    Yeah, I think Im far from goth. Lol.
    Lies...you know you dress all in black, write poetry about vampires, and sit in your room listening to Bauhaus all night long in your coffin shaped bed.

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

Quote Originally Posted by Tequila Zaire
    Lies...you know you dress all in black, write poetry about vampires, and sit in your room listening to Bauhaus all night long in your coffin shaped bed.
    FUCK! Those videos I sent you were supposed to be CONFIDENTIAL! Why would you DO this to me?? *crying*

I thought you liked my fake vampire teeth. No biting for YOU anymore...

Phoenix Blue's Avatar Senior Member

I love your sense of humor Jax!

All the evidence we have seen in the modern world really points in one direction. There is no such thing as goths.

Sure you still hear reports and people claiming to have seen them or friends who knew a guy who saw one, but more often than not it just turns out to be teenagers trying to have fun. For all the goth sitings there has been no hard evidence of thier existence. Don't you think by now if they really existed they would have tried to contact someone? Everyone knows what Goths are supposed to look like and how they are supposed to be, but the reports of thier appearances are always unreliable.

AS much as I want to believe, there are no such thing as goths.

Gosts, aliens and god I am still undecided on.

I know this woman who is psychic. I was a non-believer untill I heard some stories from mutual friends. Creepy premonitions of peoples death would come in her dreams. One in particular was very wierd. A friend of ours was going to have a baby and was due in like a month. The psychic had a dream and was visited by the spirit of the baby. She had a sickening feeling the baby would die. Well, the very next evening the mom went into early labor and a few hours after the baby was born, but it DID die. It was only dead for a few minutes as it was still in the hospital due to complications during birth. Forunatly they were able to rescue the baby and it lived. There were a few more interesting details I can't recall, although I get the chills thinking about it. She has some other freaky dreams of deaths that did come true.

Ghosts I am not so sure about as I've never seen one. I don't want to see a ghost either as that would shake me up too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Cafe_Post_Mortem
    All the evidence we have seen in the modern world really points in one direction. There is no such thing as goths.

Sure you still hear reports and people claiming to have seen them or friends who knew a guy who saw one, but more often than not it just turns out to be teenagers trying to have fun. For all the goth sitings there has been no hard evidence of thier existence. Don't you think by now if they really existed they would have tried to contact someone? Everyone knows what Goths are supposed to look like and how they are supposed to be, but the reports of thier appearances are always unreliable.

AS much as I want to believe, there are no such thing as goths.

Gosts, aliens and god I am still undecided on.
    LOL

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix Blue

Lol, thanks. Not many people get the sarcastic humor;p

FUCK! Those videos I sent you were supposed to be CONFIDENTIAL! Why would you DO this to me?? *crying*

I thought you liked my fake vampire teeth. No biting for YOU anymore...

Cool..if TZ isn't getting bites anymore..that means there are more for the rest of us...YEAH !! (hopping to the front of the line)

Trotter's Avatar Senior Member

When my significant other died it was pretty hard on me for a while. And as weird as it sounds sometimes I would get these feelings like they were in the room with me and I would get these sensations on my skin like someone else was there watching me and one time I swore I actually saw for a brief mome.....wait, that was the movie Ghost. sorry I get confused sometimes.

Spaceman Spiff's Avatar a boy and his tiger

I believe in demons...at least thats what the little guys that keep appearing on my shoulders tell me. They tell me that alien abductions are a load of crap...that is to say that aliens are out there, but the idea of them taking time out of their busy scheduals of intergalactic distruction to pick up a drunkin redneck, from our planet, for a few hours of "tests", is absurd.

emo's are super emotional...goths are unnatural...goth emo's are supernatural

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

Quote Originally Posted by Evilbink
    Cool..if TZ isn't getting bites anymore..that means there are more for the rest of us...YEAH !! (hopping to the front of the line)
    Ill bite anyone anytime anywhere. Thank god for my loud mouth, it helped build a strong jaw;p

hi all nessie exists ,ghosts thanks for all of you telling me now i know goths dont exist (just in legend ) lol love the humour on this site top notch guys and gals see yers all mike

Pull~My~Hair's Avatar makes your life seem good

actually I have never really had anything weird happen, then last week we moved into a new apartment, and as silly as it sounds, I have decided not to use one of the rooms. When you walk into the room you get the chills just the total heebyjeebies....I asked the landlord if nything weird has happened in out apartments, she said no, there was an old couple that lived here and the lady died, but she died at the hospital. But incidentally the people who moved out before us told her the same thing, that the spare bedroom is creepy. Also, cuboards open on their own and my door opens even when its deadbolted...I dunno...but it creeps me out.

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

that reminds me of a book I read about a real estate lady that would sell haunted houses to people on purpose, and when they got freaked out after a few days and left, she'd sell the house again to someone else and just keep doing that and making a fortune.

Baby_Switchblade's Avatar Candy Perfume Girl

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix Blue

Couldn't have said it better myself!

Well, let's see... I believe in reincarnation, although I think I believe in some type of heaven or hell just because I don't like the idea of being sucked into a void when we die. And surely we don't get reincarnated the second we die? There's gotta be a waiting room of some type for that kinda shit.

I believe in ghosts because there are far too many coincidences for them not to exist.
    I believe faeries exist, too... crazy as that might sound... haha.

ok a waiting room for rebirth, that brings a smile to my face, well i just wanna know............................. do they serve dinner, lol

bohoki's Avatar kitty flinger

sasquach is real

Flip's Avatar Tea Drinker

Jax aint goth, shes industrial! check out all that metal :P im sure theres a shipyard on there somewhere

where are you Jax havnt been any photies of the meniacle Body Mod mistress in ages, ive had to make do with crying myself to sleep listening to HIM and getting oh so emotional over god knows what while carving the heart-o-gram in my leg!

Ill bite anyone anytime anywhere. Thank god for my loud mouth, it helped build a strong jaw;p
    As long as you draw blood.. I'm in

Ghosts (personal experience), aliens (saw a UFO and 2 friends' accounts who are not in the habit of making up things), reincarnation (yes there's a "waiting room" Baby - I also do past life regression), other planes of existence, energy and healing (crystals, color, reiki). These are all things that fascinate me and I study.

i love crytozoology ,and supernatural stuff , because I WONT TO BELIEVE And i have an imagination take care all mike

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

I believe there are people who beleive in all that stuff

Bondage Clown's Avatar Butter up da Goat

I have a dream... No wait... 4 fifths and seven women ago.... no not that either...

I believe... There we go... I believe that there is other stuff that is beyond reality of the individual that is concerned. But, I don't believe that if you actively look for it, you will see it...

bohoki's Avatar kitty flinger

i kind of like the theory that god was sitting around bored then blew himself up creating the big bang

from that theory i extrapolate that all inteligence in the universe is bits of god congealing some containg more than others possibly when containing too much becomes jesus or buddah you can spot them if they only speak of helpfulness and love of all if they spout hate then they do not contain enough (cosmic intelligence juice) (loudness does not equate with wisdom, true wisdom will be whispered and people will strain to hear it)

and that maybe after the big bang enough cosmic intelligence congealed to create a being that could create a solar system and the beings inhabiting (who knows not me)

and eventually the cosmic intelligence will totally recongeal and god will be back together and he can reminisce about the nearly infinate experiences for the rest of eternity or try again

hmmm interesting cosmology bohoki. Here's an original piece (still under construction mind you) that reflects my views - it's called Paradox.

it is interesting like life force(whatever its called)what makes something alive ,and the classic chicken and egg scenario ,things are to complicated ,and i do believe in reincarnation i dont know why ,just do mike

Angel Slayer's Avatar guardian garroter

Mathematically, it's impossible for aliens not to exist... aside from that, i'd really like to believe that vampires and satan are real, but i really can't buy any sort of supernatural business.

Im a Sang/Psy Vampyre, who works with energy from different sources. I believe in spirits about us, and have linked to others of My beliefs with the advent of the internet. I am not mainstream "Goth" but do dress dark, and have many many friends that are Wiccan and Pagan. Ghots ...yes, they are real, just not everyone can see them. Supernatural, just depends on your definition of the word, but in My view, yes, there is something of a living force in and about Us that is supernatural.

well said mike

Eva:Gina's Avatar Senior Member

-dances-
    Fuck, I wish I were gothic, Im in no way stable enough to be anything tho

Ummm, I think that whatever there is, (there must be SOMTHING) is far too big for any of us to figure out... some gicantic cosmic force, if it doesnt wanna reveal itself to us, isnt gonna be dreamed up and have all its secrets revealed while your drinking beers and watching cartoons

the_darkness_calls's Avatar Senior Member

goths don't exist.... somebody should tell that to the people who talk about my "goth-y aura" invading places (just cause i always wear black, geez, i'm just me).... as far as supernatural stuff goes, it all fascinates me, i have seen ghosts (or what i think were ghosts, i could just be crazy), i'm undecided about vampires (but i kinda wanna believe they exist, just haven't seen anthing firsthand) and i'm all about gnosticism... ahh screw it, i'm way too tired to be talking about this

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

OK, I wanted to comment on this one for a while, so I'll say it all right now...

There is no such thing as supernatural. In other words there is nothing beyond natural. everything is natural.

The phrase comes from some of us stupid humans that believe in what we call science. Science means that we know everything, and so in these terms we'd call it "natural" (although that definition is false). these same people invented the word "supernatural" to mean everything that exists beyond what we know, but since we know everything, there really isn't anything that is supernatural. This logic is circular and may seem confusing, but don't get confused, it's purely intended to be that way. It's just more stupid humans trying to prove that we know everything.

Now don't get this confused with my original statement. Simply put, Everything is natural, whether we know about it or not (most of it we don't).

On the subject of ghosts: I don't believe that human beings continue to exist as spectral images after they die. However, I'd go so far as to say that what we do in this life DOES effect the world around us after we die.

On the subject of reincarnation: pretty much bohoki and marcus summed up my feelings. see also what I said about ghosts.

On the subject of aliens: It seems pretty likely to me that there would be aliens on other planets. I don't feel that it's possible with the materials we've encountered so far in our solar system to create a means of traveling faster then light speed, which would be necessary for space exploration. It's theoretically possible, but since none of the species that we've encountered on our world are really concerned and devoted to traveling beyond our galaxy, it doesn't seem likely that any aliens would want to either. In other words, whether they exist or not is mostly irrelevant to our situation.

On the subject of religion: I noticed a lot of people that say religion is harmful and that God is stupid, etc. I really take offense at this and I think these people are ignorant.

My definition of God is the collective being of all life on this planet, and the system by which everything works together to sustain itself. This is the belief of most tribal peoples and non-Europeans. It's the Judeo-Christian mindset that asserts that they know everything, and that there is only one right way and everyone should follow that way or cease to be. this they call religion. Later they abandoned religion and kept the same exact mindset and called it science. this way delegitimizes the spirituality of all people that don't follow this mold. All people are naturally spiritual, they have beliefs about how the world works. To reject the Judeo-Christian mindset as a basis for rejecting all spirituality, is to accept the idea that there is only one way, even if you do so out of a desire to not follow that way.

you made some good points ,excellant mike

+ Reply to Thread