+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Do you have a pond or lake which would look good with a naked girl on it?

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Default Do you have a pond or lake which would look good with a naked girl on it?

Do you have a pond or lake which would look good with a naked girl on it? I'm looking for a shoot location. Hook me up, baby.

Pull~My~Hair's Avatar makes your life seem good

Default Re: Do you have a pond or lake which would look good with a naked girl on it?

I do...but its in Oregon...

Default Re: Do you have a pond or lake which would look good with a naked girl on it?

Quote Originally Posted by Pull~My~Hair
    I do...but its in Oregon...
    Note to self: Visit Oregon again.

Of course.
    If canals count.

Hula Hoop Supervisor

What about a really large bathtub and a whole lotta potted plants?

TheQuietPlace's Avatar The Delivery Expert

I do...but its my friend's, and its in Washington.

Evilbink's Avatar Sanctimonious Satyr

Well of course... This is the "Great Lake State". We got so many damned ponds, lakes and rivers we cant even drive in a straight line.

Sounds like I need to travel more. I'm kinda looking for Los Angeles convenient locations right now though.

Scriber Lake in Lynnwood, Wahsington is really good place for photography.

Table Rock lake here has a secluded cove perfect for shoots, not many people know where it is from the road and very few boaters come near.

mmmcherry's Avatar CHERRALICIOUS!!!

heh awww.... *wishes amelia and allll the blueblood girls would visit adams lake in canada* SOO PRETTY i need to go camping again.

Eva:Gina's Avatar Senior Member

Many..... sooo much water in Nz
    Problem being... Im in Nz, soooo far away, as Camby will tell you

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

yeah I got one, it's like two minutes out my front door except I'm in toronto and it's winter right now and I'd think that it'd take more than one model to make the lake look good(even though it is the most desirable place outside TO to be)

But come to think of it I grew up about 30 min west of where I live now in like the wetlands, and there were lots of ponds, if you didnt have a pond you had a swamp, but anyway I found a pond tucked away deep in the bush, now that would have been great, Isuppose I'll have to check it out come spring ( it's been a while, there could be a subdivision there or something) but it was something like right out of friday the 13th , and it had some kind of strange cage thing in it
    funny how ancient history can be so vivd

Rockwulf's Avatar Negatory

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus Ravenheart
    I actually do have property on Lake Erie. However the current time of year would be horrible for a pic location. My garden tends to look nice in the backyard near the inlet my cottage is located on... but its Pennsylvania coast... not a very pretty type of water... Course if you want... I could go to my uncles and I could take her out on the bayou in Louisiana.

-Marcus Ravenheart ( Course problem is alligators like a dangling set of breasts like I do... so much so they want to bite them off and keep them.)
    Oh, for the love of god, shut up....

Quote Originally Posted by Rockwulf
    Oh, for the love of god, shut up....
    I'm going to start posting Batman comics of Rockwulf apologizing for being on the rag. Don't be rude to Marcus Ravenheart.

tASSy's Avatar little.miss.tassy

in arizona (do you guys go to PHX forum?) there are 5 lakes in the PHX metro area, some are significantly more private than others - but i will say lake pleasant is where i got my indecent exposure class 1 sex offense felony charge for being topless dancing around on my boat in a cove of other likeminded individuals, so i wouldn't recommend that lake. hit me up on ICQ if you're interested in hearing about the others, i think canyon would be best but it's also furthest from town & i don't know if you guys want to go to AZ - cheap flights from LA though!

xo

tassy

Phoenix Blue's Avatar Senior Member

I don't own any land with a lake or pond and unfortunately I'm on the other side of the coutry. But if you ever come to NC we've got some beautiful and still secluded beach and mountain areas - I'd be more than happy to play host and tour guide

Rockwulf's Avatar Negatory

Quote Originally Posted by AmeliaG
    I'm going to start posting Batman comics of Rockwulf apologizing for being on the rag. Don't be rude to Marcus Ravenheart.

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

Panther Meadow Lake out here would be ideal. You have a panoramic setting of cliffs and parts of the city. Obviously, a bit far to travel.

OEC

Quote Originally Posted by tASSy
    in arizona (do you guys go to PHX forum?) there are 5 lakes in the PHX metro area, some are significantly more private than others - but i will say lake pleasant is where i got my indecent exposure class 1 sex offense felony charge for being topless dancing around on my boat in a cove of other likeminded individuals, so i wouldn't recommend that lake. hit me up on ICQ if you're interested in hearing about the others, i think canyon would be best but it's also furthest from town & i don't know if you guys want to go to AZ - cheap flights from LA though!

xo

tassy
    i used to go to all 5 of those lakes when i lived there.. they are really beautiful at night. I miss it!

HeadlessBill's Avatar Innocent Bystander

Lake or pond? Hell, I've got a whole freakin' bay.

Quote Originally Posted by HeadlessBill
    Lake or pond? Hell, I've got a whole freakin' bay.
    but you gotta shoot before 5PM or else the fog will consume you :P

I miss SF! Damn.. all these places ive lived and now im having home sickness :\

Scar's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by tASSy
    in arizona (do you guys go to PHX forum?)....... but i will say lake pleasant is where i got my indecent exposure class 1 sex offense felony charge for being topless dancing around on my boat in a cove of other likeminded individuals, so i wouldn't recommend that lake.

tassy

LOL that is a great story and although not worth a felony charge hopefully most people will laugh when you fill out a job application that claims you have been convicted of a felony for... topless dancing :-)

how about a scenic ,tree lined English river surrounded with woodland(like something out of l.o.t.r /or a Tim Burton movie)in the middle of nowhere cool mike

tASSy's Avatar little.miss.tassy

Quote Originally Posted by Scar
    LOL that is a great story and although not worth a felony charge hopefully most people will laugh when you fill out a job application that claims you have been convicted of a felony for... topless dancing :-)
    luckily i got a lawyer and plead down to a misdemeanor & somehow i think in my line of work it'd be a bonus to have this particular one on the resume.

p.s. i'm in lust with your icon <3

MistressJennifer's Avatar Senior Member

Central Park NYC? They might make you pay thousands of dollars. Or you could rent a rowboat and sneak into the bushes... Lot of turltles too!!!!

Flip's Avatar Tea Drinker

Quote Originally Posted by mike pullen
    how about a scenic ,tree lined English river surrounded with woodland(like something out of l.o.t.r /or a Tim Burton movie)in the middle of nowhere cool mike

indeed, englands the place, if you can put up with the rain :P but the cold weather may bring something to the shoot :P

Quote Originally Posted by MistressJennifer
    Central Park NYC? They might make you pay thousands of dollars. Or you could rent a rowboat and sneak into the bushes... Lot of turltles too!!!!
    The older sister of one of my best friends had her graduation at the Boat House in Central Park and had me ride to and from in I guess a Rolls limo one way and I think a Bentley one the other. Maybe it was a Rolls in both. I might prefer the more traditional Town Car, but they were neat rides.

TheDeathKnight's Avatar Senior Member

I have a tiny pond in my backyard, but it's not much bigger than a bathtub.

I think you'll have to just do some guirella photography.
    Big Bear Lake up in the mountains outside of LA is a big lake.
    Or... If you want to get really adventurous, there are some big
    reservoirs where you can rent a boat. Then you can go to
    some remote section of the lake, get out, and do your
    shoot.

What's the concept?

Sawyer_Alexie's Avatar You Spoony Bard!!
    Alaska, only this time land of short people who wear fur and smile a lot.

We used to have a small pond in our backyard...then the city filled it in when they were working on the roads. My mom was never so mad in her life...

+ Reply to Thread