+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Little things to piss people off...

Default Little things to piss people off...

What I am looking to find out is any little devious plan you may have used or are planning to use no matter how miniscule it may be to piss off people in general....

Me and a friend have already printed up posters that we are going to put up when ever "Harry Potter & The Half Blood Prince" comes to the movie theatres.....

Of course if you have read the book it is not a big secret as to what happens in this book that totally changes everything....If you have not and fully plan on seeing all the movies I shall spare you...

But yes the Thing in the astronomy tower..We have the posters and are planning on putting them up outside the theater on the opening night which usually is a Midnight viewing...I dont even want to think about the number of people we will be pissing off....

We have already done this at two book stores on the 3rd day the book was out....We had to be very fast cuz we had a small mob of very devoted Harry Potter fans after us...

Like I said it wasnt anything big..Didnt really hurt anyone...BUT DAMN were they mad...

Now what is your plan to piss off someone...

Eva:Gina's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: Little things to piss people off...

I dunno
    I was supposed to crash this chicks going away partyon saturday night and beat the shit out of her.....
    but that plan sort of petered out

Pull~My~Hair's Avatar makes your life seem good

when im going the speed limit and people tailgate I slow wayyyyyy down....then when they try to pass me I speed up, or after they pass me I get in front of them and slam on my breaks. Or I just throw my cigg. out onto their windshield....

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

For the year 2006, among other things, I've resolved to give people my straightforward and honest opinions. I mostly think pretty positive, so this seems like it wouldn't piss people off. I find it is sort of a litmus test. Just a few weeks into the resolution and I feel like I've really connected positively with some people where I hadn't totally before and I feel great about that. Being honest and forthright does piss some people off like crazy though, but those are not the people I want around me. So it kind of works out good.

CorporateGoth's Avatar Devout follower of Bob

Does bringing a huge foam "we're #1" finger and a "let's go Romans" shirt to The Passion of the Christ count?

^^^

that is one of the funniest things ever

EVER

CorporateGoth's Avatar Devout follower of Bob

Thank you...however, several movie goers did NOT agree with you

eh, fuck the movie goers, thats a classic line
    its now my sig on lf

CAMBY, GO SEE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CorporateGoth
    Does bringing a huge foam "we're #1" finger and a "let's go Romans" shirt to The Passion of the Christ count?

Scar's Avatar Senior Member

I only like to think up shitty things I could do to people but not actually do them....

Example.

My ex-best friend wanted to reconcile and invited me to his sushi dinner birthday party where these 2 evil bitches were going to be. I had no interest in reconciliation but thought it would have been really funny to show up with a peace offering- a nice bottle of Sake, spiked with visine of course. I don't know if any of you are familiar with this trick but basically it will give a person the runs if they drink a small amount of visine.

I learned this from a bartender..... (moral of the story: don't forget to tip)

payback i love it ,another way to annoy people is when you are walking down a busy street look up ,and just see how many other people do to he he or ring the operator and tell him /her to get off the line a trains coming mike

I love it when pretentious people talk to me like I'm an idiot (happens a lot whe people hear the accent), then I go around to the rest of the club/party being LouLou the superfriendly hillbilly. I make sure everyone knows the pretentious fuckers are my new best friends. This generally works best in with out-of-towners or in a strange, new city. That or when creepy guys start trying to dance with me, I pick my nose or scratch my crotch like I have a serious problem. It usually freaks them out and they can't wait to get away!

I like grinning up and ppl and shifting over ot make room if htey look like theyre gonna sit next to me on the bus
    I have huge teeth, so my smile is pretty intimidating

Rockwulf's Avatar Negatory

On my graduation day from high school, I taped a stink-bomb capsule to the foot of my headmaster's office chair. He puked all over his office so bad they had to replace the carpet.

Angel Slayer's Avatar guardian garroter

my older brother hid shrimp in a teacher's computer and air vents, and they didn't find tout what the smell was for three months.

about the shrimp, i saw someone doing that in a tv-show on revenge, revenge by cheated women that is. This woman broke into her ex-husbands house and filled the curtain holders with shrimp. They started getting smelly pretty soon there in California. hey also couldn't find the source of the problem, so they sold the house. at a huge loss, because of the putrid stench in the house. So they moved - and the movers took the curtain holders with them.
    Really happened, they even interviewed the women and showed newspaper clippings.

Me? Oh, usually don't go further than keying people´s cars and spraying superglue in their door and car locks. Maybe some Vaseline on their street side stairs. At the same time of course.
    Slipping down your stairs, finding your car keyed and unopenable. Then going back and being unable to go inside the house.
    But you have to be an enormous asshole and really fuck with me before i do that.

X

Shivvenfist's Avatar Senior Member

Order a pizza then do not answer the door. Then call back and demand your pizza be brought and you be given a discount. Then repeat it.

They will piss themselves and fall over backwards attempting to appease the apparently angry customer, but the poor sod driver might quit.

heh.

shrimp in the hubcaps works quite well,too! Or bololgna on a car ruins a paint job! You can cut it into letters if need be....not that I've ever done anything like that....*whistles*

hey scar that shit works we do it to people all the time.

mmmcherry's Avatar CHERRALICIOUS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Shivvenfist
    Order a pizza then do not answer the door. Then call back and demand your pizza be brought and you be given a discount. Then repeat it.

They will piss themselves and fall over backwards attempting to appease the apparently angry customer, but the poor sod driver might quit.

heh.
    HAHA that is priceless.. .i work at a pizza place but here if the customer gives us too much shit we just dont bother anymore... we give it to him free or whatever to make them go away then we dont give a fuck anymore.

i havent actually needed to piss someone off for a long time... probly since school... but that shrimp in the computer fan thing would probably be pretty good hahaa

Another...I am in college and on certain days (Raining or Very Cold ETC..)
    Parking close to the buildings is at a prime, plus parking sucks reguardless. So I like to go out, sit in my car, put it in reverse just so that the backup lights come on and watching how many people will pull up behind me Waiting for me to leave so they can get the good spot...

Also works well at Wal-Marts and Malls...Just be sure to get the absolute best spot in the lot and just sit there...Bring a stop watch and see just how long these stupid people will wait for the spot....It will amaze you with their stupidity...

My personal best was 15 Mins at Wal-Mart (1st spot right in the middle of the lot) the woman actually got out of her car walked up to my window and asked if I was going to leave....I laughed at her and said no...To top it off it was a bright warm summer day no reason for parking lot roulette(sp)...

Angel Slayer's Avatar guardian garroter

Quote Originally Posted by vinylkitty
    shrimp in the hubcaps works quite well,too! Or bololgna on a car ruins a paint job!
    there was this major asshole in my old neighborhood and someone took a dump on the hood of his car and it at all the way through the primer. it was really funny, but i got blamed for it.

Yikes! Wonder what the guy had been eating?

Shivvenfist's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by -=Asmodeus=-
    My personal best was 15 Mins at Wal-Mart (1st spot right in the middle of the lot) the woman actually got out of her car walked up to my window and asked if I was going to leave....I laughed at her and said no...To top it off it was a bright warm summer day no reason for parking lot roulette(sp)...
    I'll see your 15 mins at Wally World and raise you 45 at the Virgin Megastore in Downtown DFW. LMAO The guy actuall got out to see if I was dead or something. HA!

mmmcherry's Avatar CHERRALICIOUS!!!

who the FUCK would wait 45 minutes or even 15 minutes for a fucking parking spot~!?! GOD!!! shit like this makes me want to kill everyone sometimes i swear hahaa... everyones retarded!!

sunkarma's Avatar Evil666..reborn

All I have to do is speak...usually that works.
    Or, when I tell someone something and do totally the opposite..THAT REALLY PISSES people off. Of course, I wouldn't do this to people I love...like Amelia and Forrest (smile). But it really gets the goats of other people.
    The problem with me that people hate is that I can't keep my mouth shut..but usually what I speak is true.
    Usually.

Phoenix Blue's Avatar Senior Member

I can't think of anything where I try to piss people off. My problem comes in that, if someone pisses ME off, I tend to get sarcastic. And the more they piss me off the more sarcastic I get.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix Blue
    I can't think of anything where I try to piss people off. My problem comes in that, if someone pisses ME off, I tend to get sarcastic. And the more they piss me off the more sarcastic I get.

My mother says she considers ability to get sarcasm kind of an IQ test.

Phoenix Blue's Avatar Senior Member

lol. I see the logic in that. I like your mother already

Scar's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by AmeliaG
    My mother says she considers ability to get sarcasm kind of an IQ test.

Shit. So yesterday at my house when I was being really slow (before my coffee) basically I proved to you I am a total dumb ass ,ha?

+ Reply to Thread