+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: The Condom Nazi- that's me :-)

Scar's Avatar Senior Member

Default The Condom Nazi- that's me :-)

I was just posting a reply about a dream I had in which I had sex without a condom. So I thought I would post a thread on a similar subject. I would like to ask you all- how long do you have to wait before you stop using condoms with a person?

I am a firm believer in safe sex, I got knocked up once and have since then become VERY cautous. Not to say I haven't slipped once or twice, but in the last 2 years of being single I think I have had sex without a condom twice. OK, I am kinda lying I had a guy I was dating for 4 months and we decided to stop using condoms but then after about a week I changed my mind back and made him use them again. Anhow, point being.... I am the condom Queen.....

So what are all your thoughts on the subject? Are you cautious or a firm believer that you are invincible?

EVEN DUMMIES WEAR CONDOMS!!!

Default Re: The Condom Nazi- that's me :-)

I always use condoms when i´m just having sex with the person, if i´m lucky enough and the situation proceeds for about a month, 6 weeks, i propose to both get tested for std´s. Until now nobody declined that, so I'm quite happy with that. I probably stop seeing someone who declines.

X

Rockwulf's Avatar Negatory

I hooked up with a chick the other night and she only had one rubber at her place....D'oh!

Wow.

Anyway, my husband and I don't use them. IUDs rock. 10 years, no babies!

Eva:Gina's Avatar Senior Member

ummm, I was at a freinds house at a party and ended up with this guy... neither of us had a condom.. and the girls house we were at is a lesbian, so....
    we didnt ... WHICH DROVE ME MAD
    and then, same house, later date, this guy and i got REALLY trashed on xmas and screwed, which was so not a good idea.... oh well, im all clean, but im lucky

Im really really lucky for hte risks i have taken
    After about 3 months or so, im planning on getting back on the pill ro somthing, I want to go back ont he jab, but hte whole "loss of bone density in the lower spine" thing is overly creepeh

hi all ,it pays to be carefull but sometimes its a spur of the moment thing and you think sod it and you cant always be sensible we all take risks ,but it is better to have protection ,then you dont need to worry about the risks, mike x

bohoki's Avatar kitty flinger

condoms are a must

if a guy tries to talk you out of one just act like its ok and then start talkin about how you are a real baby maker and ask for his social security number so you can get ready to garnish his wages

or talk about your highly contagious wicked pussy warts finally just shrunk down

trust me i dont think you can be more than a 10 minutes drive from a condom

the female condom is about the most sexy thing i can think of

it turns the girl into a living sex toy for me

of course when i'm not worshiping women i'm objectifying them

its hard to not objectify a work of art

of course i guess nagging helps

if a team effort is used to insert it its foreplay

to me a real condom is anti-arousing but they are cheap

DARKGYM's Avatar King of the night

I'm big on using condoms. I don't want any diseases, and I'm not ready for kids yet so I'll definately keep using them. I usually keep a couple on me when I'm out so I don't run into that "spur of the moment" situation.

Camby Savelle's Avatar Stars shaped like hearts

ex-girlfriend = no condom, rest of the world = condom (of course there is a few exceptional circumstances)

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

15,000 children die of starvation every day
    15,000 HIV infections worldwide every day
    1,700 children infected with HIV every day
    8,500 AIDS deaths worldwide every day
    1,500 AIDS deaths of children every day
    11 million kids orphaned by HIV in Sub-Saharan Africa

218,000 unwanted pregnancies in the world each day
    8,000 unplanned pregnancies in the US each day
    Resulting in:
    3,800 abortions in the US each day

1 million teen pregnancies in the US per year,
    78% are unintentional resulting in:

2,100 unintended teen pregnancies a day in the US
    Just under 1 million STD infections worldwide daily
    41,000 STD infections in the United States each day

ARE YOU READY TO STOP BEING AFRAID OF CONDOMS?

*http://www.unicef.org/index.html
    *http://www.whitehouse.gov/onap/facts.html
    *http://www.unaids.org/wac/2000/wad00...mic_report.htm
    *http://www.agi-usa.org/pubs/archives/abortww_nr.html
    *http://www.covermypills.org/facts/factsheet.asp
    *http://www.plannedparenthood.org/lib...preg_fact.html
    *http://www.who.int/inf-fs/en/fact110.html
    *http://www.cdc.gov/nchstp/dstd/Press..._Card_STDs.htm

P I L O T's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Scar

EVEN DUMMIES WEAR CONDOMS!!!

]

I'm a shining example of that comment right there. I haven't had unprotected sex since I was 15 in High school,... I look foward to the thought of having unprotected sex again one day or just sex in general -,.. but realistically if your having unprotected sex with a person your ready to accept all that comes with it.

I few years ago I took off my condom and came on the girl just to come on her and she shoved the cum in her ussy,.. she got pregreant, she claims its not mine and I seriously doubt it was mine but you always wonder "what if" you know LOL

The level of discomfort from having unprotected sex when our not ready for it and all the thoughts that it brings can be enough of a turn off to really turn you off basically.

OT-- there was a girl a few months ago that wanted to have sex with me but wouldn't have sex with me unless it was unprotected,.. ???. Claimed she wanted to make babies, tho I didn't share her one sidecd enthusiam(sp?) to make a long story short,.. It never happened. I don't feel bad about it.
    She gave me head unprotected even tho I told her not to!! only to later on tell me she had an irregular pamp smear test and had VD,.. and even tho the chances I might have it are slim to rare according to most physicians there is no way to test for it in men its just something you live with till you have unprotected sex with your partner and if she gets a irregular pamp smear test then you know you got it,.. or even worst she can risk catching cancer in her cooch for a little unprotected loven. I guess thats why it suggested you only have sex to reproduce, but you can just put that in a cup now a days.
    and maybe i personally want too much cause I want my partner to get checked out with me etc. Maybe no one thinks I'm worth it,.. oh well,.. :/ their probably right.

ps -satan spoke to me in a dream last night.

pss--and I had the same dream you had LOL ( a few nights ago)

Camby Savelle's Avatar Stars shaped like hearts

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus Ravenheart
    nothing hurts more than a peice of thin plastic snapping you in the ball sack.
    how the hell does that happen?

Quote Originally Posted by Camby Savelle
    he wasnt using a condom.. he was using saran wrap and a rubber band.

Evilbink's Avatar Sanctimonious Satyr

Quote Originally Posted by VoldtaEngler
    he wasnt using a condom.. he was using saran wrap and a rubber band.
    Too funny.

me and condoms = married and fixed.... no worries

Rockwulf's Avatar Negatory

Quote Originally Posted by Camby Savelle
    I think you have to try to put it on from the back...

grebo's Avatar Senior Member

for all the people here who say they use them, i wonder how many dont but cant admit it for fear of what people will say.
    i had a std scare, will use them always, even with GF unless both tested. even then she might get preggo, maybe just for anal (but tested too)
    i know so many women who dont use them
    various excuses: i dont like the way they feel, hell think im a slut if a carry condoms, i take the pill, he pulls out (knew 2 dumb bitches who used this method), i was drunk (usually 90% of their sex is when drunk) or i was too horny.
    a friend whos never worn condoms has got a pain in his dick, when we found out we did the "i told you so" speech and he admitted we were right. then i gave him all the info about where to go to get tested etc, but told him about the dreaded swab

yeah that girl gave me the whole condoms are for sluts speech,.. that bitch!!!

i should thank her for further compromising my peace of mind.
    I told her "I don't do anything without a condom".

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

ok, I got a couple other things to add here. some of them I've said before, but I think this is a great place to bring it up.

When it comes to sex, if you don't know something, it's OK. There's nothing wrong with that, don't be ashamed. What's important is that you find out, it's worth the embrassement of asking. I had the luxury of expereince and other people telling me what to do and what not to do. so now I'm telling you guys, cuz I'm sure some of this is new to you (like fun statistics!).

the following things are NOT safe sex:

"I hope the condom doesn't break..."

"well, I pulled out before I came..."

"we didn't have intercourse, we just..."

It's true that condoms are 99% percent effective compared to not using them. If you're going to do it, use one. bottom line.
    However...the condom companies want to sell thier product and they are a business so they don't like to tell you that compared to not having sex at all, they are only about 70% effective. condoms can break. It seems to me that this is somewhere in the region of about 1 in 10-20. whatever, ask yourself if that's a chance you're willing to take.

When you have contact between two bodily orifices, then you are exchanging fluids and you are at risk. Just don't do it without protection.

the best way to go is to get tested before you have sexual contact. I know this sounds like such a pain in the ass... your life is worth it. it's a small price, and once you know then you don't have to worry about it. I know a couple that got tested, now she uses the pill and he uses a condom. they don't have to worry about thier future and they're happy. it's easy.

now I know you guys know this one, condoms suck. they don't feel that great.

The idea of sexual intercourse is typically: male insertion of penis into woman vagina, male ejaculates. This is not only very male dominated, but also very heterosexual. I kinda tend to think that these things suck for the most part, especially when they are both present. so if you want an alternative, then throw them out!

I don't like using a condom so I don't- that means that I don't do intercourse. of course all the usual rules still apply. there's a whole world of ways for people to pleasure themselves and each other, so go give it a try!

This concludes Sex Ed. have a nice day!

Me and my other half stopped using them officially after about a year and i went on the pill, we havent used them since.

However we were both virgins when we met each other so o nasty leftovers from previous partners

MistressJennifer's Avatar Senior Member

Scar, are you still seeing the cute co-worker? Did you go ice skating? Did you do that photo shoot yet with that girl?

Oh condoms.... AH!!! Don't ask me....

aXa's Avatar Senior Member

i got great advice from somewhere years ago about how to counteract that whole "wearing a condon isn'r sexy" thing: have your significant other help put it on! it worked for me (or maybe its that whole latex fetish thing, but thats another topic...)

Pull~My~Hair's Avatar makes your life seem good

i have an iud

my opinion is if your single, and going to be sleeping around some then use them. no there not the best thing in the world to deal with, but i would rather be safe so i can stay around and have more sex.

Baby_Switchblade's Avatar Candy Perfume Girl

I'm on the pill, but I'm reeeeeally cautious so I often still use condoms. I had a scare once, so I am really paranoid about it.

drewblood's Avatar Senior Member

whats an iud? improvised undergarment device?

anyways, i hate condoms, always have. only a couple girls i've been with have made me wear them. i've had a couple scares, but after all the drugs i've done i'm not suprised if my little guys cant swim too well. anyways, have been monogamous for 4 yrs now... between the pill and pulling out we never worry about it.

Quote Originally Posted by P I L O T
    few years ago I took off my condom and came on the girl just to come on her and she shoved the cum in her pussy

that actually just gave me a chubber.

Baby_Switchblade's Avatar Candy Perfume Girl

An iud is... I THINK... an inter-uterine-device. I may have got the first bit slightly wrong, but yeah, that's about it.

Quote Originally Posted by drewblood
    that actually just gave me a chubber.
    LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Pull~My~Hair
    i have an iud
    [[wonders what an iud is]]

Quote Originally Posted by Baby_Switchblade
    , so I am really paranoid about it.
    shares your pain.

TheDeathKnight's Avatar Senior Member

I always used a condom, and get tested regularly.

Knowing you are clean makes you feel better about any potential sexual situation.
    At least all you have to worry about is protecting yourself.

But when I am with someone for years, and it is an honest relationship,
    I am cool with her being on the pill. But you have to *really* trust the person.
    But it is a lot nicer than dealing with condoms, etc...

But if it's not in the world of monogomy and honesty,
    then it's condoms every time. Even for oral.

Wow, this little post has reassured me that using condoms is the choice for me. Not that I wasn't convinced already, but GOD DAMN! It is insane to me that people just don't care about the safety risks. Seriously, when I got out of my last relationship and started using condoms fulltime, it was a pain. But that was 2+ years ago and now I don't mind them at all. Yeah, it is a slight pan in the ass to put one on, but once it is on it is the same.

Seriously guys, sample some different brands. It actually makes a difference. My lover now uses Magnums. It's not that he has a horse's cock or anything, it is larger than average but no coke bottle I swear. The Magnums are only slightly bigger, but a LOT more comfortable. Plus it makes your lover feel all special when you pull one out. They're like "oh, is that my size?" Then their dick gets even harder. But seriously, they fit average size boys, too.

I know soooo many people who are against condoms. I have a girlfriend who hasn't used one in more than a year of being single, and she is always telling me and her lovers I am sure) that she is only sleeping with one person and so she is safe. Then today she tells me her snatch is smelling funny. She has decided that it is because she has been drinking too much. Fucking idiots. I ask her every time, she always blush's and says "oh, no we didn't use one, but it's OK cause he uses them with everyone else". If a guy is going to try and convince you that one isn't necessary, he is going to try and convince everyone not to use one.

1 n 4 people infected with HIV doesn't tell their partner they have it. Not cause they are lting, but because they don't know. It's a commercial or abillboardor something, I swear>........

adorn_shadow's Avatar Senior Member

Condoms are a great thing. I dont personally use them because the only person i have slept with in 5 years is my girlfriend. However that is the olny reason why i dont use one. We trust eachother and thats that. However if i was not in an exclusive relationship i wouldnt be silly i would definately wrap my willy.

TheDeathKnight's Avatar Senior Member

I do have to say, that if you are with someone, and you are both tested,
    and clean, and have an honest relationship, not having to use condoms
    is pretty damn awesome... I know some are better than others, but it
    still does feel a lot better without one...

Not worth dying over however...

The real truth is that most people don't want to know if they have something.
    They just cruise through life, sometimes being safe, sometimes not, and they
    never really go see if they are clean or not. I don't think a lot of people actually
    bother to get checked out. I always make it a point to get tested a few months
    after leaving a relationship. That way I can honestly tell the next girl that I know
    I am clean. At least I know I am clean, and that makes me feel better about my
    sexual activities. I would not feel nearly as good about sex, if I was not 100%
    sure I was clean. I'd have that slight concern, or guilt, knowing that I *might*
    be infecting someone.

The other thing people are often pretty clueless about, is oral sex.
    Most people seem to think that it's totally safe.
    Wrong!
    It's almost impossible for you to get it by giving oral to someone,
    because you mouth is full of badass saliva, that kicks ass on bugs.
    But your genitals are open pathways to infection.
    Guys less so than girls, but it's still an opening to the body that
    does not have protection saliva does.
    So that is another reason I like to know I am clean.
    I can go down on a girl, and know I am not going to infect her with anything.
    And if I use a condom, she can go down on me, and we can have sex, without
    worrying about anything. Because I have not used a dental dam before, and
    I think it would be pretty lame. So, Scar, and you other safe sex people,
    how do you deal with oral?

I tend to find trojan reds to suit me and keep me happiest -

if a condom is too small for example some ribbed or stubbed condomsmade of other off brand cheaper material will actually choke you and not let you grow to size.

I'm far from some huge amazement ( I personally blame my lack of amazing size to repeatedly continuous back to back masterbation).

when I was a kid in highschool and actually had a girfriend I remember looking at my wood and thinking O.O wow where did you come from?!?!?
    but I young and healthy back then,. now I have the gentials of a 60 year old,.. (well maybe a little younger, maybe)

I've never tryed on a magnum back I think I would have to tie a rubber band on at the end to keep it from sliding off - hehehe

whch for some reason reminds me they have flavored condoms now,.. hell too embarrassed to or ask for them at the pharmacy? you can order them on ebay.

Angel Slayer's Avatar guardian garroter

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeathKnight
    So, Scar, and you other safe sex people,
    how do you deal with oral?
    until you both get tested, condoms & dental dams. dental dams are surprisingly unlame. i've really enjoyed my experience with them.

Thnk goodness( or should it be darkness??) I was a late bloomer. No sex till I met My wife and she was the only one I used a condom with, and wouldnt ya know it, first time without, the cake got put in the oven. after that, we were careful and didnt use them anymore, but now I dnt have to worry, the old snip and clip took care of that part, three kids later. and I dont look to have another partner.

Pull~My~Hair's Avatar makes your life seem good

Quote Originally Posted by drewblood
    whats an iud? improvised undergarment device?

it goes inside of the cervix, and can be there for 5 years. 99.999% effective against pregnancy and has very few side effects for most women. It takes about five minutes to be put in, really painlessly in any ob/gyn office.

this is a picture of mirena, this is what I have , it releases a hormone that also stops my period (which I love)

(: iud school over, you have all graduated

sweet. thanks for the info. do you have any pictures showing it being inserted?

just for...like medical interest err, stuff. yeah.

sunkarma's Avatar Evil666..reborn

i had a t bar (copper) then I took it out. now I'm for condoms...I dunno. Depends. I mean..I'd do scar in a heartbeat...no questions...but guys...what d'ya think...(bunny is also not eliminated from that comment...lol)

Yes the oral thing is greatly troubeling to me. I have heard mixed things about the safety issues. I hate when people go down on me. Sorry to say, I know a lot of guys like to do it, but I hate it. Yuck. But I love love love to go down on boys and girlies. Mostly the boys. I swear it turns me on more than any other kind of foreplay. So, DeathKnight, is that safe or what?

+ Reply to Thread