+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The goth awards

Default Re: The goth awards

Quote Originally Posted by sunkarma
    Emo sounds too much like a sesame street character to be worthy of even listening to.
    I'm just not into that shoegazer bullshit. Artists like Nick Cave and David E. Williams are more capable of crafting depressing and unsettling music than any trend genre artist.

Rockwulf's Avatar Negatory

Can there be a category for "Best Debauchment of a Superhero in a Thread????"

skintwisterman's Avatar Sunswallower

Quote Originally Posted by Rockwulf
    Can there be a category for "Best Debauchment of a Superhero in a Thread????"

Dude, face facts. Whatever happens, Deadpool is going in the awards for something.

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

I know Im late on this, but this is an awesome idea. Maybe Forrest and Amelia can gather up some people who wouldnt mind getting it into action and the ideas rolling to make it happen. I know I would be ecstatic if there was something for us alt models who all work our asses off (if not more) to show we are just as beautiful as any girl next door;]

bohoki's Avatar kitty flinger

it would be cool if there was some way we couled have a beauty contest among the beautys

but the thing is we all have our biases jax would probably win

we need some way to anonimize their bodies like a blind taste test(yikes that didnt come out like i thought it would)(neither did that)(damn does every thing have an inuendo)

i was thinking they could wear a mask and hite all tatoos with body makeup and remove any piercings

but then people could spot the person due to skin shade

so how about plain latex suits (no corsets)
    (there is probably no way to get them all in the same room at the same time so they could maybe submit a 2 pictures each to judging committee

what do you all think
    am i crazy

competition is a lit lame in art
    but i'm just wondering which one has the best porportions without knowing who each one is

Evilbink's Avatar Sanctimonious Satyr

I think the taste test is an excellent idea. And I would be willing to volunteer myself to "sample" all the ladies. I know it would be a difficult job, but sometimes ya just gotta take one for the team.

+ Reply to Thread