+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: The goth awards

sunkarma's Avatar Evil666..reborn

Default The goth awards

Wouldn't it be neat...
    I was watching the 'golden globes' and I was thinking...wouldn't it be neat for the internet goth/fetish/etc community to have an award ceremony every year for the 'best of'. I mean, AVN does it for movies and stuff (congrats to alt gal J. Angel!) why can't we do it?
    The best site of the year goes to....(fill in the blank)
    the best use of a vegetable in a photoshoot goes to...(fill in the blank)
    Photographers of the year goes to (well you KNOW who that would be)
    The hottest chic in latex is .......
    Etc....
    It would be neato.
    Whadya think?

Bondage Clown's Avatar Butter up da Goat

Default Re: The goth awards

that would Rock... The bridget the midget could get her just desserts... lol

keiko's Avatar baker of geekery

Nifty. I think I get the veggie award by default. Japanese Eggplant is good for something! :p Maybe i'll talk to my friends at FetishCon about something like that, giving you full credit for the idea of course.
    K

P I L O T's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bondage Clown
    that would Rock... The bridget the midget could get her just desserts... lol

I was so thinking I want to fuck a midget earlier today LOL::lowers head, hides face::

Quote Originally Posted by P I L O T
    I was so thinking I want to fuck a midget earlier today LOL::lowers head, hides face::

My plan for midget domination is working....

Ha haha ha, ha haha ha... BC

Rockwulf's Avatar Negatory

Me too! I just want SOMEBODY to say that it's big...I'm hung like a goddamn donut sprinkle. :-(

Quote Originally Posted by Rockwulf
    Me too! I just want SOMEBODY to say that it's big...I'm hung like a goddamn donut sprinkle. :-(

no wonder your always so angry LOL

no wonder your always so angry LOL
    Lol, yeah, it's a terrible trade off. A dick so small that when I was fucking a girl in the ass she asked "Is it in yet?" but balls the size o' your fist made of solid polished brass...

Camby Savelle's Avatar Stars shaped like hearts

I like that idea. I would love to participate in the voting.

Quote Originally Posted by Bondage Clown
    My plan for midget domination is working....

Ha haha ha, ha haha ha... BC

BC wants a Midget Dom??? well, dont say I never gave Ya anything

But, no one here is goth. Just ask them.

Don't get me wrong, it would be way cool if you could find any goths. If you host some awards I will donate a T Shirt.

Angel Slayer's Avatar guardian garroter

could Cryptkeeper host it with his matchless innuendo and equivocality?

Quote Originally Posted by Rockwulf
    Lol, yeah, it's a terrible trade off. A dick so small that when I was fucking a girl in the ass she asked "Is it in yet?" but balls the size o' your fist made of solid polished brass...

HAHAHA wtf thats not even funny,... haha

I'm so totally like been contemplating penis enlargement surgery already,.. and getting one of them pumps in my balls to keep it up.

but shhh, its a secret cause then everyone is going to run out and get one too!!

It doesn't have to be 'goth' straight up. It can be 'alternative', "fetish", "punk"..just DIFFERENT etc..just the best all around of the scene awards, ya know?

Rockwulf...donut sprinkler? Oh my. I heard those pumps work ok..what about Enzyte?
    It's not the size..it's what you can do with it!!!

grebo's Avatar Senior Member

dont forget "biggest poser" then goths can complain cos theyre a bigger poser than the one that got the award

My awards would be for the "dark genre" (goth,alternitive,industrial whatever)

False Hope with a decent single on a shitty album goes to - NIN - With Teeth

Biggest Drama Queen goes to - Dita von Teese - The DJ Days

Hottest gothy alternitive played by Hollywood actress on TV - Abby - NCIS

Grebo's biggest poser award goes to - Every band in the last ten years to sing a song about losing a girl they loved and then committed suicide to look cool

For best cyber robot award goes to - Dick Clark - Rockin New Years Eve

MistressJennifer's Avatar Senior Member

There IS a Miss Goth awards here in NYC!! It is kind of lame, hosted by nerdy guys in sweaters.... The Miss Goth girls are (ahem), well let's just say they are not Blue Blood material... I have never even attended. It's kind of embarrasssing. The NYC goth scene is really getting lame because it is run by jealous goth girls that kick out all the other girls. So the clubs are just boys and ugly girls wearing bad fashion....

Quote Originally Posted by sunkarma
    Rockwulf...donut sprinkler? Oh my. I heard those pumps work ok..what about Enzyte?
    It's not the size..it's what you can do with it!!!
    I may not hit the bottom but I fuck the sides up

Quote Originally Posted by VoldtaEngler
    For best cyber robot award goes to - Dick Clark - Rockin New Years Eve
    That's perfect!

Hey, size isn't everything. Think of it like driving a compact car. It will fit in spaces places the Navigator will never get to park!!!

Miss Jenn-
    I think it just would be kick ass to have a Blueblood sponsored 'the best of alternative/goth/fetish' awards..since BB started it all. I can see the NY one being lame...I believe it. There needs to be a 'real' one..I think Amelia and Forrest are just the ones to pull it off and do it WELL.
    (I love you guys and you know it)

Rockwulf...honey, I'd do ya...in a heartbeat. And I don't care the size of your member..it's the intellectual stimulation that matters...
    Plus, you are pretty cute.

Scar's Avatar Senior Member

I thnk the same people would win every year just like the same people show u[p in every magazine and they lal trade their latex outfits and then get published again the next month

Quote Originally Posted by Scar
    I thnk the same people would win every year just like the same people show u[p in every magazine and they lal trade their latex outfits and then get published again the next month
    I kind of feel you are right.. but i would like to think that it would also... possibly open the door-way for more people...

WAIT.. STOP... NO... WE CAN"T GO MAINSTREAM... END THIS THREAD NOW>>> BEFORE WE ARE DOOMED....

Thanks for the pic Vit.. you rock.. She's hot...

BC

Mainstream?? WTF do you mean MAINSTREAM?? its bad enough we get the trolls in here, surely we dont need mainstreamers...unless we get to turn them to the dark sideBWAHAHAHhaaahahaha ahhhemm.. err I mean sure let em in, and they can stand and gawk at the sweetness of Blueblood models like we already do, but thats not to say we gotta talk to em does it?

mmmcherry's Avatar CHERRALICIOUS!!!

Hottest gothy alternitive played by Hollywood actress on TV - Abby - NCIS
    DUDE i fucking love abby so much omg... shes cute and so hott and FUCKIN SMART!! and she likes to fuck with her boss and make him wait for the final simple little answer.... which is just plain awesome.
    heh mainstream... ew.

the_darkness_calls's Avatar Senior Member

somebody once asked me if i watch that show cause they thought i looked like her.... i really don't tho.... but yeah, i love her on that show
    Last edited by the_darkness_calls; 01-19-2006 at 09:27 PM. Reason: can't type

Darknessismylight2877's Avatar Member

an awards show for goth/fetish/alt....hmmm....sounds like a fucking awesome idea....I know I would attend....

Thing is, I DON'T think the same people would win..because there would be some control over that. All the people that have been in the industry and done everything and 'trade in their latex' are pretty much old hat. NEW FACES...NEW IDEAS...NEW PEOPLE. Not the same old 'fetish' chics that you see all the time and everywhere...

Just the cool ones

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Quote Originally Posted by mmmcherry
    DUDE i fucking love abby so much omg... shes cute and so hott and FUCKIN SMART!! and she likes to fuck with her boss and make him wait for the final simple little answer.... which is just plain awesome.
    heh mainstream... ew.
    Actually, the actress who plays that role is a totally cool chick, not lame mainstream at all. She told me and Forrest that, when they were telling her how they wanted her to do that part, they busted out all these photos and she just started laughing and was like yeah, I can do that because it was all this stuff Forrest and I shot and she totally knew all the people and had shot with me a Forrest a bunch.

hah naw i didnt mean her mainstream... she kicks ass...
    the word mainstream just makes me think of like... teeny bopper type radio. :S it scares me.

Quote Originally Posted by Scar

Blue Blood has worked with a lot of award shows and pageants in a variety of capacities. We've participated as presenters, sponsors, judges, press, and of course award-winners.

Scar and Jennifer are pretty much dead on. Not that all awards are undeserved or anything, but they tend to be kind of localized and political, no matter how unbiased and global they claim and even try to be.

Mind you, I'm not saying we won't participate in more such events. They have their place and entertainment value, but one ought to take anything which happens with one with a giant grain of salt. For example, you can take a look at any given Oscar and anyone remotely in the know could probably write pages and pages about which relationships and career calls lead to that specific statue being handed to that specific person. The answer would almost never be, they were simply the best.

Evilbink's Avatar Sanctimonious Satyr

Whadya think?
    Anything would be better than those "normal" award shows, sign me up.

Miss Jenn-
    I think it just would be kick ass to have a Blueblood sponsored 'the best of alternative/goth/fetish' awards..since BB started it all. I can see the NY one being lame...I believe it. There needs to be a 'real' one..I think Amelia and Forrest are just the ones to pull it off and do it WELL.
    (I love you guys and you know it)

Rockwulf...honey, I'd do ya...in a heartbeat. And I don't care the size of your member..it's the intellectual stimulation that matters...
    Plus, you are pretty cute.
    Well thanks darlin'. I'm stunned.

gothic rose's Avatar Senior Member

that would be awsome but i'm only one of 2 female goths and one of 4 goths total in my town

skintwisterman's Avatar Sunswallower

Pffft. All the Goths 'round here are better known by the term 'Emo.'
    Seriously. Faggots in black trying to blend the two. I keep away from the bastards...

But yes! Perhaps we should even hold it ON blueblood. Someone setting up polls for each category, and votes and such. Should be stimulating. Intellectually.

Quote Originally Posted by skintwisterman
    Pffft. All the Goths 'round here are better known by the term 'Emo.'
    Seriously. Faggots in black trying to blend the two. I keep away from the bastards...

But yes! Perhaps we should even hold it ON blueblood. Someone setting up polls for each category, and votes and such. Should be stimulating. Intellectually.
    Emo: Independent Music for the Weak

skintwisterman's Avatar Sunswallower

Quote Originally Posted by AmeliaG
    I can't believe I hadn't seen that before.
    Alleluia. Props to the author.
    Reminds me why I come here.

awww emo... poor laura at my work is being stalked by this creepy little emo highschooler... he told her "so i got kicked out of school you know... they wont let me back in till im on antidepressants" like the first day he talked to her... and the only thing he said to her before that was "these are my drawings *hands her book of drawings*" shes kinda like ummmmm okay... :S *runs away* heh...
    poor laura...

If we make the awards OUR OWN...
    I mean, really..take a look at the contests that are already out there...secret mag, etc...
    This could be totally BB (although open to others, a majority of the BB models solely)..and only BB...sure, it's biased...but most awards ARE! And plus, it would draw publicity as all awards do.
    I've heard that term 'emo' alot.
    Eh...music is music. I stay with my industrial/gothic/techno/trance/house stuff..Emo sounds too much like a sesame street character to be worthy of even listening to.

Emo sounds too much like a sesame street character to be worthy of even listening to.
    "This song is about a puppet i once loved..but left me for another...so im going to write a song about her...i mean shes been on so many hands.. *sigh*"

This love song was brought to you by the letters "K" "I" "L" and the number 3 times the 2 power times 3....and a bananna

+ Reply to Thread