+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Intro

gonesavage's Avatar That Crazy Chinese Woman
    born in canada, grew up in rochester, NY (the sticks)

Default Intro

Hi.
    I suck at introducing myself but I'll give it a try.
    I'm GoneSavage, and if you can figure out where my name came from I'll give you a massage (and I am a good masseuse). However you'll have to come to California for it.
    I am playful, shy, cynical, sarcastic, and hard to know in person but easy to get to know online.
    I don't act like a typical mainstream girl.
    I have a livejournal under this name, but I don't put everything on there.
    I love naked hot tubbing, burning man, costumes, and having as good a time as life will allow.
    I am a scorpio, whatever that means. (Most people say "AHH..." with a wicked gleam in their eye, but I'm not sure what they're thinking and they don't usually tell me. But they say I am a great example of a scorpio.)
    Oh, and I am a closet romantic

Pleased to meet you all!

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Default Re: Intro

Uh-oh, we prefer typical mainstream girls at Blue Blood [oops, sarcasm filter off]

I'm going to be mulling over your nick for days now. :-) Welcome to the Blue Blood boards gonesavage! Love your Simpsons quote.

"naked hot tubbing, burning man, costumes, and having as good a time as life will allow."

That's a rock-solid list!! Welcome!

shesinparties's Avatar Member

the only thing I can think of is 'Savage Love' the advice column...at least for now.I am sure this is not it..but I'm trying.

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Tattoo Savage was the first thing that came to my mind, but I figured that wasn't it.

shesinparties's Avatar Member

Jozie said something in her intro about the writings .. in Savage Magazine..
    warm warm cold colder.

My thoughts are Girls gone Wild, or WWF -Macho Man, Randy Savage.

Oh, Btw, My name is Mikael, and I would love to visit or something if I ever get to goto California, or even get out of cruddy florida, for that matter.

Everytime I read Savage Love, it sends me into laughter. But that's not what my name is from. Not Girls gone Wild either, but I am a little bit wild. I'll give you a hint: the album I got it from is called "Ruby Vroom". But I'll still give massages to anyone from here who visits SF, since everyone is so sweet. There's lots to do in SF, and I know an excellent naked outdoors hot tubbing place in Santa Cruz.

Is Florida really cruddy? I'm going there for the December holidays and was wondering what Miami was like...

Jozie's Avatar Senior Member

Welcome! Naked hot-tubing?! Now thats my kind of fun!

It would be nice to give each other naked massages. Yes, florida is that cruddy. I am still seeking a room mate pretty much anywhere for the most part, as long as they are female, due to bad experiences with males in the past.

Currently I have three male roommates but they're pretty open-minded, relaxed, & funny guys so I have no trouble talking to them. I have trouble getting along with about half the females I meet, mainly because they've always been inclusive and not very welcoming into their groups. Of course, I'm not a conformist and I act like a guy, so maybe that doesn't help either. But I've found out that females, as well as males, can be messy, disorganized, and lazy. It's hard to find someone responsible and conscious, and even though I like my situation, the youngest one of us is the one who has some "domestic growing up" to do. Good luck on finding your roommates! Are you planning a definite move to CA? or just wanting to move out of FL to anywhere? Whatever you do, don't move to Indianapolis, it was boring for me; everyone there seems to like beer & bowling.

Jozie's Avatar Senior Member

Finding roomates is pure hell! I searched high and low for a decent roomate, only to be disappointed with people over and over again (mainly because people have a thing with not keeping up there end of deals). So, right now Im scrapping by living in a huge house all alone with my two rotties. I love it- I just hope it doesn't break my bank account totally :p

I need to get a hot tub. Even if Im the only one in it

CeruleanSpectre's Avatar Junior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jozie
    Finding roomates is pure hell! I searched high and low for a decent roomate, only to be disappointed with people over and over again (mainly because people have a thing with not keeping up there end of deals). So, right now Im scrapping by living in a huge house all alone with my two rotties. I love it- I just hope it doesn't break my bank account totally :p

I need to get a hot tub. Even if Im the only one in it
    I'd join you, Jozie.

+ Reply to Thread