+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Pics

sunkarma's Avatar Evil666..reborn

Default New Pics

Here is a new pic of me in the BB tshirt. I sent Amelia the unwatermarked ones (there are quite a few) what do ya think?

Rockwulf's Avatar Negatory

Default Re: New Pics

Still hot. They seem overly PS'd though.

All I did was the one click photo fix,and the digital camera distortion or noise filter thingy. That was it. There was this red light next to me that gave it a wierdo glow... it made the whites stand out more, I think.
    The original pic is much darker..and it looks better when the color is corrected and optimized.

This is not a "BB" pic..but I love this pic...the lattice and the shadows...completely nude behind the latticework. It was fun.

Quote Originally Posted by sunkarma

This is not a "BB" pic..but I love this pic...the lattice and the shadows...completely nude behind the latticework. It was fun.

Lol

Drakken's Avatar Self Proclaimed Deity

You're orange.
    *raises eyebrow.*

There was an orange 'strohs' lamp behind me in the pics. I'm not orange...my skin color is a honey color.

The lattice pics were dark dark dark (wanted shadows in them) but when I did the one step photo fix they came out TOO light...so I had to darken them..and with a light behind your head...the color is off.

But no, I'm not orange.

If you send me the originals, I can work on them for you. I'm a little more skilled in the ol' photoshop department as a pesky side effect of being a computer graphics major.

Send me your email and I'll beam some over to you. The whole point was to focus on the shadows and with blonde hair and my skin color being so honey/caramel...of COURSE I look orange...you have a big ole lamp shining behind your head and see if you don't come out looking a funky color (although blue would've been nice...he wouldn't put the gel on the lamp...damn.)

your dreads need work honey.. step into my office *_*

Did you get it?

If not I'll post it again later. I've got a date so I'm on my way out.

Done. Pull it.

Done. Pull it.
    K good. I'm out. Be back in a while.

Quote Originally Posted by VoldtaEngler
    your dreads need work honey.. step into my office *_*
    It was a dreadfall. And yes, It DOES need some work, poor thing.

The cats use it as a bed sometimes....I need new dreadfalls or need to go to NY and get them done by hairpolice..but I'm waiting until I can take some time off to do so. So yes, I know they need help.
    But Boo Boo loves them (my cat).

kellie's Avatar Senior Member

It was a dreadfall. And yes, It DOES need some work, poor thing.

The cats use it as a bed sometimes....I need new dreadfalls or need to go to NY and get them done by hairpolice..but I'm waiting until I can take some time off to do so. So yes, I know they need help.
    But Boo Boo loves them (my cat).
    My old roomate works for hairpolice, or did before the owner died. She owns a salon here in Atlanta, and does amazing extensions/falls/whatever you need. If you want to give her an email or call her name is Heather, and her salon is called Black Cherry
    404-247-9352 h347h0r@aol.com
    http://pics.livejournal.com/scargrrl/gallery/00009q11
    Thats my "hair by heather" photo album

you know..*ahem* we make dread falls ;D
    try something new! we can install double enders too using our unique shrinkie method *_*
    come visit and get cool hair!

Quote Originally Posted by kellie
    My old roomate works for hairpolice, or did before the owner died. She owns a salon here in Atlanta, and does amazing extensions/falls/whatever you need. If you want to give her an email or call her name is Heather, and her salon is called Black Cherry
    404-247-9352 h347h0r@aol.com
    http://pics.livejournal.com/scargrrl/gallery/00009q11
    Thats my "hair by heather" photo album
    i think we know her ~_* shes the only person i know of besides us that does dread falls and extensions in the Atlanta area

i think we know her ~_* shes the only person i know of besides us that does dread falls and extensions in the Atlanta area

Thats Heather, in the middle. I know a few people who make dread falls in Atlanta. Shes the only person I know that makes really good ones though.

we make really good ones! you'll just have to try us out one day and see

we make really good ones! you'll just have to try us out one day and see
    Do you work for 313?
    Nah, I hate dread falls, thanks though. I am so spoiled on real extensions, falls just dont do it for me. One of the perks of my best friend owning a salon, and doing the best damn extensions in the south, she always hooks me up!!

wow i feel insulted. you know we dont just do falls..we do extensions but its cool..stick with what you know.

wow i feel insulted. you know we dont just do falls..we do extensions but its cool..stick with what you know.
    Where do you work? 313? Thats the only other place I know that does extensions, not that Im trying to offend you if you work there. I really dont like glueing in anything, and I know thats their method. You are in Atlanta yes?

no i dont work for 313..we are a out of home business. we hate glue bleh!
    we use the shrinkie method we came up with which is using these tiny microring like things that help seal the dread to the hair. all of our customers have never complained about them slipping for aroundabout 3-4 months. So they are last long worthy.
    yes we are in atlanta..we just moved here not to long ago from Chicago area. so we really havent had time to go out and do things around here except see the wonderful town of lawrenceville! *rolls eyes*
    anywho im not trying to sell ya dreads or extensions or anything like that
    just trying to get the name out there

no i dont work for 313..we are a out of home business. we hate glue bleh!
    we use the shrinkie method we came up with which is using these tiny microring like things that help seal the dread to the hair. all of our customers have never complained about them slipping for aroundabout 3-4 months. So they are last long worthy.
    yes we are in atlanta..we just moved here not to long ago from Chicago area. so we really havent had time to go out and do things around here except see the wonderful town of lawrenceville! *rolls eyes*
    anywho im not trying to sell ya dreads or extensions or anything like that
    just trying to get the name out there
    Psssttt. LINK US TO YOUR WEBPAGE!
    You should have mentioned that, I had to look hard at your profile to figure it out for myself.
    I think my friend Racheal bought some crazy cyber falls from you guys actually, she lives in Augusta Ga. She wears them all the time.

The only people I have known of that do dreads here were Heather, 313, and all the ex employees of the Chamber, and Jeez were those all terrible. You guys should take out an ad in Prick magazine, that would locally get the name out. No one around here has the cyber ones thats for sure.
    I feel bad for taking up this whole thread with our mumbo jumbo, but how do you like Atlanta compared to Chicago? Im suprised I have never seen you around, the scene is not that big here.

well i didnt wanna link to a webpage here..that stuff always gets moved to promotion boards :P I woulda felt bad if i made sunkarmas post go to the promo section! LOL

is Prick a local mag here? we would take ads out definatly but we are low on cash right now still since moving here.
    hrm so far its better than chicago area for sure..but we havent been out much at all except the mall of georgia (5 miles from it)
    so we havent been to L5P or anything..

sorry sunkarma..we kinda hijacked your thread

Quote Originally Posted by kellie

Thats Heather, in the middle. I know a few people who make dread falls in Atlanta. Shes the only person I know that makes really good ones though.
    Holy hell! Hotness overload!!!

Thats fine. Prick magazine ads start at 30.00 for a button. I know..I advertised there. If you use the shrink ring method that is cool. I'm used to the string method with HP..I'm willing to try anything new once or twice. So send us the link and I'll check you out next time I'm in ATL..as long as the rings hold up to bleach...that's fine.

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

something tells me bob marley didn't spend hours in the hair salon, of course he was baked all the time, so I don't expect too much from him.

Thats fine. Prick magazine ads start at 30.00 for a button. I know..I advertised there. If you use the shrink ring method that is cool. I'm used to the string method with HP..I'm willing to try anything new once or twice. So send us the link and I'll check you out next time I'm in ATL..as long as the rings hold up to bleach...that's fine.
    Yes they hold up in bleach
    But we wont mind if you want to go with your other fellow blueblooder and get them done in a salon either..were not competitive..we just like having good quality hair on people and i hear heather is good we'll have to meet her and kellie someday. hope she wont think we are taking business away

Voldta...send me info (how much, etc) and my hair is coarse textured..so if you can do all of that, that is cool. I have had HP do my hair before..and I love them..but I don't like the braids showing. I want to try something a bit diff- so feel free to send me info.
    sunkarma@gmail.com

How often do you need them retightened?

DARKGYM's Avatar King of the night

Very nice pics indeed.

Guess who's doin my locks in ATL

HEATHER!

If anyone wants to stop in and say hello, feel free.

Whoopie...I'm happy as a lark.

Awesome, you will like her a lot. When are you getting them done?

+ Reply to Thread