+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Scott "scuse me while I pass out" Stapp booked

Mindgames's Avatar A guy who makes girls

Default Scott "scuse me while I pass out" Stapp booked

Yessir, the Family-values activist and former member of Creed has gotten himself arrested today, after being more than a little intoxicated on a flight into LA International. It's not entirely unexpected as the day before he was saying 'I..uh...do' to his new bride Jaclyn in Miami. I'm amazed he was sober enough to get on the plane in the first place.

Police are working on a statement (in other words agreeing a compromise with his public affairs representative.. namely his now wife Jaclyn), but insiders reveal that Scott has asked for fifteen prior offences to be taken into consideration, starting with 'My Own Prison' and 'Higher'.

mG

CorporateGoth's Avatar Devout follower of Bob

Default Re: Scott "scuse me while I pass out" Stapp booked

Guess he cant hold his sacramental wine???

Pull~My~Hair's Avatar makes your life seem good

so, is it like illegal to be drunk now? or did he cause a scene?

Bondage Clown's Avatar Butter up da Goat

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

you know i never liked the band or the guy..but reading an in depth interview about him (the title was "The day Stapp committed suicide" so it intrigued me because i thought he was dead) it was pretty messed up really.
    He apparently lives in a basement now in his aunts house?( dont remember) and just sits there staring at a mary statue on top on a tv thats turned off for hours with a bottle of jack. Ill have to see if i can dig up that article.

Shivvenfist's Avatar Senior Member

The most blatantly hilarious thing is, I had no idea who this was about until I heard 'Creed' mentioned. LOL.

I liked some of their songs, but I never have been into the whole mtv thing, so I never had seen him, or new his name.

What a complete anal tumor...

*phrases this carefully*

At the airport, he was 'boisterous', which is only different to the norm in terms of the number of vowels. Blood alcohol was .18 and he was arrested under penal code 647 "drunk in a public place" while attempting to board an internal flight. He's due to appear March 8, which (oh the shame!) is in the middle of his solo tour and technically his fans in Cleveland OH will be expecting him there, not in a courthouse in LA.

People could, and sometimes do, say he knows his way around the Walmart drinks aisle better than most vagrants. Others say he drinks so he can forget he only married Jaclyn so he could call her "Mrs Stapp" instead of "Miss Nesheiwat". Hell, I'm sober and I can't say it.

mG

bohoki's Avatar kitty flinger

the secret to being drunk on a plane is you have to be in the bar when your flight is called and take 5 shots then get on the plane by the time you sit down the pain starts to go away

Quote Originally Posted by bohoki
    the secret to being drunk on a plane is you have to be in the bar when your flight is called and take 5 shots then get on the plane by the time you sit down the pain starts to go away
    indeed.. i have a fear of crashing when flying so i drink as much as i can before sitting down ..drunk people that get into accidents are less likely to get injured so i figured ill be unbreakable!...ah fuck..id die and burn a firey death

Quote Originally Posted by VoldtaEngler
    ..drunk people that get into accidents are less likely to get injured..
    You're 35,000 feet above the ocean, doing 550mph in a tin dildo made of glued-together sheets of low-grade aluminum no thicker than your car, surrounded by 170 tonnes of JetA1 kerosene and chatting to a fanatical suicide bomber about your deep love of John Kerry.

As the white-hot wreckage of your tin dildo hurtles towards planet earth at 200mph, with your clothes on fire and bald eagles bouncing off your face, you find yourself thinking

"yanno.. if I was just a little floppier.. I'll be fine."

Alco-logic. Love it.

mG

+ Reply to Thread