+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Today is apocalypse

Pull~My~Hair's Avatar makes your life seem good

Default Today is apocalypse

I hate today, hate it more than any other day that has ever or will ever exist in the entire realm of eternity.I woke up like dying, I wanted to crawl under my bed and sleep all day. I wanted to hang a giant do not disturb sign on my life and hide in cupboard, my cupboard.Just for today. Far away from anything and anyone. I dont want to see faces, the tv is too much commitment today, i have no attention span for sentences, for words, I can't listen to anyone, I want to be deaf.
    I want the sky to turn hazy and the sun to stop invading my cupboard, I want all the lightbulbs broken, I want to be blind. Just for today.

when is the last time you had one of these days?

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Default Re: Today is apocalypse

Sounds like time for a hot Epsom salt bath and eating something yummy under a blanket. Good luck with whatever is getting you down.

bohoki's Avatar kitty flinger

well i rolled out of my waterbed today at 10 it was a bit cold around 50 deg it was nice and clear and it approached 60 today at my coordinates here in california

the turkeys came right up to me on my driveway and the deer were staring at me as i walked up the hil to get my newspaper

my brother came up and we had bbq burgers first time i fired up my grill this year

it was a fine day for me except for my doggie that stomped on on my nards at 10 this morning

maybe you need a waterbed

or a dog

Umbilical Lotus's Avatar Pregnant with Atrocities

Last week SUCKED. Everyone I knew had the most horrible goddamn week. From theft to audits to overwork to whatever the fuck horrible stuff life can throw at you. I got sick, which I rarely ever get, and then I got my ear plugged with sand. Sand! And it's still not out! I just want to take my head off and put it in the dishwasher. Full of pressure and mucus. I feel gross.

On the good side: I bought the BEST pair of pants. Genie pants. Like Harle from Chrono Cross, but black and more opaque. I have no idea how or where or with what I'll wear them, but once my head gets clear I have to show those off somewhere. Secondhand for seven bucks. Weeee.

Rockwulf's Avatar Negatory

Quote Originally Posted by Pull~My~Hair
    I hate today, hate it more than any other day that has ever or will ever exist in the entire realm of eternity.I woke up like dying, I wanted to crawl under my bed and sleep all day. I wanted to hang a giant do not disturb sign on my life and hide in cupboard, my cupboard.Just for today. Far away from anything and anyone. I dont want to see faces, the tv is too much commitment today, i have no attention span for sentences, for words, I can't listen to anyone, I want to be deaf.
    I want the sky to turn hazy and the sun to stop invading my cupboard, I want all the lightbulbs broken, I want to be blind. Just for today.

when is the last time you had one of these days?
    And yet here you are with a run-on rant...

Pull~My~Hair's Avatar makes your life seem good

Quote Originally Posted by Rockwulf
    And yet here you are with a run-on rant...
    yeah I was feelin sorry for myself, I had no attention span for everyone else lol...

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

on days like that I wish I could just have a stroke ...or a heart attack...or a car accident... or world war three...

of course that could just be the alarm clock talking

+ Reply to Thread