+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Blue Blood Virgin

Default Blue Blood Virgin

Hei hei!

Just making my presence felt here too! Hello to everone from the UK (via New Zealand!)

Ha det bra!

Default Re: Blue Blood Virgin

Hello!

Nice handle! Have you seen the Australian film "Chopper"? You two just might get along!

Bondage Clown's Avatar Butter up da Goat

Wow.. you are multi-national..

isn't it kind of hard ot sleep stretched out like that...

J/k
    Please tell me that you are fond of midgets..

Welcome and be merry

Midgets? Fond of them? Well, I've nothing agaist them; What would CATCF be without their particular brand of sinister musical opulence?

Quote Originally Posted by Iscariot13
    Nice handle! Have you seen the Australian film "Chopper"? You two just might get along!
    Yeah, that's a good movie.

Pull~My~Hair's Avatar makes your life seem good

welcome..and look out for trolls...

Spaceman Spiff's Avatar a boy and his tiger

Hello and welcome...I thought it be cool to have a '69 Charger painted up like the General Lee, but those Challengers look nice too ...ooh...and I certainly wouldn't turn down a hemi Cuda, maybe something like '71...sorry, I got a bit off topic there...where was I? Oh yeah, Hi.

Hei!
    I don't know bugger all about cars, I just know you can't beat an American musclecar from the late 60's and early 70's! The cars back in NZ tend to be of the bigger variety; Ford Falcons, Holdens- much like in Australia. Here in the UK, you see more boy-racer kitted out pieces of shite-Vauxhall Nova, Ford Fiestas...I prefer the Challengers to the Chargers, as the Chargers look to arse heavy, which is good if your a woman....

I like your quote, btw; "Sticking a feather in your ass doesn't make you a chicken..." no, but you're probably quite useful as a duster...

Ha det!

I just know you can't beat an American musclecar from the late 60's and early 70's!
    Damn strait!
    The cars back in NZ tend to be of the bigger variety; Ford Falcons, Holdens- much like in Australia.
    I've got one of those, but not the kind you're used to seeing. Aparently, when they discontinued the US line in '73 it was okay for them to reuse the name in Austraila...now you know a little more than "bugger all" about cars.

I'm not too sure of the difference between the 69 and the 70 Challanger. Am I to assume a hemi is a big block V8? You don't see nice cars like that here! Do you know of any forums or website's that tell you more about them? I have no idea how i'd go about buying one here in the UK. As for restoring one??? Geeeez...

Chaotika's Avatar Fetish Bunny

Hullo, and willkommen

Hei hei! Cool pictures, btw. How long have you been modelling? I'd love to give it a go, but I'm hardly muscular; I think I'd fit in better on the pages of something like Propagander mag, really! My friend is a photographer, so is going to take a few pic's for me. I'm quite into the imagery of Holger Maass and Pierre et Gilles, so we are planning something quite "Kitschy" and colourful. What is your favourite look?

I'm not too sure of the difference between the 69 and the 70 Challanger. Am I to assume a hemi is a big block V8? You don't see nice cars like that here! Do you know of any forums or website's that tell you more about them? I have no idea how i'd go about buying one here in the UK. As for restoring one??? Geeeez...
    The differences in the challengers are mostly cosmetic over the years. You are right in assuming that a hemi is a big block V8, its one of Chrysler's high horsepower designs that gave them a racing edge back in the early 60's. If you're looking to buy one and there are none where you're at, then you might have to have it shipped there...if thats even possable *shrugs*, but at least you can get a lot of the replacement parts over the internet to restore one...I'm not sure exactly where to look though.

+ Reply to Thread