+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Nico Claux?

memorydream's Avatar Sage

Default Nico Claux?

I saw this guy had an art site and that he's a French fellow that killed someone. Anyone know the details on this person? Yo, to Postcoital and the other Eurofolks!

Mother Superior

Default Re: Nico Claux?

He bailed out on an interview he agreed to do with me for a webzine, I am not too happy with him. He has 1 fucking kill, big whoop.

postcoital's Avatar Curiously Strong Altoid

Yes, the link is right I believe. Is just some little media, profiteering darling. I'm having a hard time really getting the goods on what he has actually done.

Mother Superior

Quote Originally Posted by Mirren
    Touce! Thanks!

Anything interesting happening in Europe otherwise on the True Crime note. I'm finding I'm getting a little befuddled by all the news we get over here (unless you listen to NPR or your lucky to catch something on the BBC). Our foreign language channels are pretty drab.
    Last edited by memorydream; 07-22-2004 at 08:27 AM. Reason: Misspelling I think.

Quote Originally Posted by postcoital
    Oh, by the way, this sit is more fun than anything, but here you go: mayhem.net. It actually has some info on the serial killer where I lived most of my life, Robert Yates. The site itself is pretty fun.

he ia a necrophile, cannibal, murderer

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Quote Originally Posted by Mirren
    He bailed out on an interview he agreed to do with me for a webzine, I am not too happy with him. He has 1 fucking kill, big whoop.
    Murder is one thing, but just can't stand unreliability Hey, a girl has got to have standards.

Histrionica's Avatar Hardhearted Hellion

I poked around on his site a bit yesterday. His portraits are good(at least to an untrained eye like mine), but he mostly just seems like a name dropper.

~Histrionica~

Quote Originally Posted by Histrionica
    I poked around on his site a bit yesterday. His portraits are good(at least to an untrained eye like mine), but he mostly just seems like a name dropper.
    ~Histrionica~
    Yeah, his art is interesting. It seems odd that he plays it down with the "wrongness" of what he did and does not "condone" such behaviour. Maybe it's a gimmick to get his stuff sold?

Histrionica's Avatar Hardhearted Hellion

Quote Originally Posted by memorydream
    Yeah, his art is interesting. It seems odd that he plays it down with the "wrongness" of what he did and does not "condone" such behaviour. Maybe it's a gimmick to get his stuff sold?
    Yeah - i think he's mostly gimmick. Some of the art of the badartforbadpeople site is quite good.

~Histrionica~

+ Reply to Thread