+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The one

Pull~My~Hair's Avatar makes your life seem good

Default The one

So say you woke up one day and everyone was gone, you were the only living being on earth, no bacteria no animals, no people. What would you do?
    Kill yourself?
    Lots of Drugs?
    Items are worthless, you have the entire world!!

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

Default Re: The one

you'd probably die in about five minutes.

I'd wonder around and snoop through people's stuff and wait for the aliens to make me their king.

Mindgames's Avatar A guy who makes girls

regret all the hospitals being empty, as my arm's still in plaster.

regret there's nobody left to show me how to make the Colonel's Secret Recipe, despite their restaurants being all mine.

oh, and there's the whole lack of someone waking up next to me thing, that'll be a bit of a bummer.

mG

Cyrielle's Avatar Member

Lay down nude in the sun, go to swimming nude in a river or a lake, cry in the streets, walk to visit, and boring after that i think....so, die...

DARKGYM's Avatar King of the night

Cry because there would be no more BlueBlood. Then go on the bender to end the world, and the human race. I would then see if somehow I could unleash nuclear armageddon singlehandedly on the world. Scorched earth.

Rockwulf's Avatar Negatory

I'd travel the world, seeing everything I wanted to see. I'd go skydiving hundreds of times, letting the plane crash each time. I'd see every movie ever made. I'd listen to every song ever recorded while blasting around Jamaica all day.

Oh yeah, and I'd sneak onto military bases and steal tanks.

sheramil's Avatar Maracite Inreach program

play nethack until the local power station stopped working.

then i'd probably devise a kind of nethack that could be played with rocks, twigs and dice.

mmmcherry's Avatar CHERRALICIOUS!!!

regret there's nobody left to show me how to make the Colonel's Secret Recipe, despite their restaurants being all mine.
    HAH i have the cure for that
    provided theres still internet, go to www.recipesource.com and look up KFC chicken his "secret" recipe is in there.

yeah... i dunno what i would do... but im sure i would end up talking to myself and random objects non stop like in that tom hanks movie...

Rockwulf's Avatar Negatory

Quote Originally Posted by mmmcherry
    HAH i have the cure for that
    yeah... i dunno what i would do... but im sure i would end up talking to myself and random objects non stop like in that tom hanks movie...
    Sleepless in Seatle?

I would first find a car dealership...Get a nice car....Then go to the local Supermarket get some traveling supplies...Head out across america to see the sights...After a couple of weeks of pleasuring myself I would probally seek out a good Adult Novelty store and some batteries...Then it would be off to Area 51 just to see...Go to the White House for Some Target Practice on the Front lawn with my newly aquired M-16 w/Grenade launcher....

Definatly have to find some good lube for pleasuring...

Then after months of not having anyone to talk to me or pleasure me..I would probally find a nice liquor store and an old drug lab and experiment for a while as I sat on the beach....

Would really get boring after you do all the things that you are inherrently not supposed to do with everyone here...Insanity could be fun though..

OH and who could go without heading to a Nuclear power plant and playing with all the knobs and switches...Then Running like hell and watching the Show from afar...

depends are the robotic real dolls out yet?

mmmcherry's Avatar CHERRALICIOUS!!!

Sleepless in Seatle?
    hahaa or that one yeah...

mm realdolls...

Evilbink's Avatar Sanctimonious Satyr

Declare myself the one true God of all creation, and see if anyone shows up to dispute it.

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

well if everything is dead anyway, I'd nuke something, just to see

+ Reply to Thread