+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Religious Fanatics are Scarry

Default Religious Fanatics are Scarry

Has anyone found an online article that was published by a Religious Faction "Warning" us about the oncomming Rapture through modern products, or standards?

One case I have recently found while net hopping was THIS...
    Its an article about how 666 is in every UPC barcode on every product that we buy...Now I dont read barcode but from what they say its correct 666 is in Everybarcode...

You really have to hand it to the Religious conspiracy Theorists who are Waiting for the end and are looking for signs that it is near...Who else but someone who is so high and paranoid would have noticed this shit....

Check out the article HERE...
    If you have a link to a similar article post it here...I love reading these conspiracy theory religion based articles...

Oh and P.S. if you like techno and You dload your music Search for 666 sometime..This group has some really good music..

sheramil's Avatar Maracite Inreach program

Default Re: Religious Fanatics are Scarry

Did you mean "scarry" as in "covered in scars"? You may think this is just another nit-picking spelling flame, but JESUS H CHRIST, people! Did IQs suddenly drop while I was away?

Then again, I see you're into techno. Keep poppin' them pills and dancin' the night way, kid.

Quote Originally Posted by sheramil
    Did you mean "scarry" as in "covered in scars"? You may think this is just another nit-picking spelling flame, but JESUS H CHRIST, people! Did IQs suddenly drop while I was away?

Then again, I see you're into techno. Keep poppin' them pills and dancin' the night way, kid.
    So were you born an asshole...Or have you worked at it?

mmmcherry's Avatar CHERRALICIOUS!!!

i guess my motts fruitsations are too tasty to be evil.. cause theres only one 6 in the barcode... not even my corn pops are evil!!

Angel Slayer's Avatar guardian garroter

i'm getting a 666 barcode tat.

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

fucking amateur's but what can you expect from 'christians' ,

hey, anyone ever read Chiero's book of numbers?

Quote Originally Posted by -=Asmodeus=-
    So were you born an asshole...Or have you worked at it?

i have a Ph.D in assholery. so that's DOCTOR asshole, to you.

Black Spiral Dancer's Avatar RedHead Admirer Supreme!

For those of you that haven't noticed the three "6"s in barcodes, they are at the start, middle and end, though they aren't marked as such. They're just the lines that aren't marked with a number. I guess it's a way of the computer to tell which way to read the bar code, since the code for 6 is two lines of different widths. Maybe that's just me thinking too much about it, (wow, that's got to be a first) but it seems to make sense.

Black Spiral Dancer's Avatar RedHead Admirer Supreme!

Just checked and I was wrong, the baecode for 6 is two lines of equal width, I'm guessing that it just tells the computer when to start reading and when to stop.

barcodes as the mark of the beast... that's so 1998.

these days it's all about implanted RFID chips. to be completely effective they'll need to be implanted inside the skull or body somewhere. any other body part - like an arm - and some clever person will start removing the limb with the chip inside.

(opens overcoat) 'ere, guv'nor, wanna buy an arm?

666 was mistranalated from the hebrew. the number of the beast is actually 999.

Kidthorazine's Avatar hippiepotsmoker

wow yeah ive read some wacko christian stuff a lot of it coming from Fred Phelps who i did i research project on not to long ago, im actually thinking of creating an anti-phelps website. But anyways im not going to link to any of his shit. If you search the forum for his name im sure youll find a thread i started about him about a year or so ago that has a link to his site. (if you havent heard of him or his site which im sure many now have)

But yeah the barcode thing thats fucking bizzare, its probably some mathematical trick using numerology or something.

Yeah, I remeber the scare tactic movie they showed my youth group when I was in middle school with all that junk. I think the popularity of the "left behind" books has caused a resurgence of this kind of stuff. I find it amusing because the people who believe in it so whole hog seem to have missed the passage in Revelations about the second coming being a big surprise.

*shakes head*

hewhoisagod's Avatar Captain Obvious

Quote Originally Posted by Kidthorazine
    wow yeah ive read some wacko christian stuff a lot of it coming from Fred Phelps who i did i research project on not to long ago, im actually thinking of creating an anti-phelps website. But anyways im not going to link to any of his shit. If you search the forum for his name im sure youll find a thread i started about him about a year or so ago that has a link to his site. (if you havent heard of him or his site which im sure many now have)

But yeah the barcode thing thats fucking bizzare, its probably some mathematical trick using numerology or something.
    I go to school with his grandkids when I'm in the states. They're pretty much all inbred.

+ Reply to Thread