+ Reply to Thread

Thread: what are we going to do?

BloodredProject2402's Avatar Senior Member

Default what are we going to do?

Default Re: what are we going to do?

shit, sorry wrong button.....ok, we talk about what we should do and that we should bend everything to the way we want it but what can we do to change it?

im not understanding... *_*

Black Spiral Dancer's Avatar RedHead Admirer Supreme!

Quote Originally Posted by VoldtaEngler
    im not understanding... *_*
    That's you, me and possibly most every other person on here.

read the thread punk steryotype by jax...

Black Spiral Dancer's Avatar RedHead Admirer Supreme!

Read it, but still not understanding the connection to this thread.

lol, if we want to change everything wat r the steps we will have to take to change things until we want them to be...get it now?

Pull~My~Hair's Avatar makes your life seem good

no):

*sigh*nvm.....failed thread......lol

maybe try posting in..i dunno... the original thread you are relating it too :P

lol,omg, didnt think of that one....jsut trying to open up a new subject...

Mother Superior

I keep thinking of a tampon when I see your avatar . Mystic crystal revelation! Aquarius!!!!

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

ok, I see what's going on here. sometimes it is neccesary to start a new thread if the subject matter is going off topic. I don't think that's really the case here, and it's a little confusing. For those of you just joining us it goes as follows: there is a sense of alienation amongst youth in general, and members of the punk rock community specifically. the rift is mostly due to a conflict between the ideals, as some see it, and the general sense of hopelessness that seems to be hanging over it as of late. The question that was posed and is being asked in this thread is, what are things that we can do to align ourselves with our goals and see them realized?

I offered a few practical steps to take based on my POV in another simliar thread a while back. If you'd like BloodRed, I could dig that up and post it here. I realize that most people here are probably sick of my babbling, so that's why I ask for the request.

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

Isn't there enough change going on all the time?

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

ok, well forget that. let me put it this way.. ghandi had a saying along the lines of, Be the change that you want to see in others. It's just about realizing what it is that you want in the first place, and then going towards it. groups can be a great thing, but there's nothing neccesarily productive about people coming together, as long as those people wouldn't have been productive on thier own. That was a big part of my point in the other thread. those people may or may not have known what it was that they wanted to accomplish, but they seemed to have the impression that just being a part of it would get the job done. you have 3 million people that all want the same thing, but each one of them is leaving it up to the 2.9 million others, and nothing get's done.
    I can say do this, and do that.. but is that what you really want? that's not what I want, telling everyone what to do. If I wanted that then i'd be a cop or a president. I'd be glad to give you some advice on anything in particular, but I am not in any position to tell people in a broad sense what they should be doing with thier lives.

I just join here, seems like the right place for me. Can't post a pic until after 25 posts. I have Manic Pani Fuschia shock hair, wear lots of eyeliner every day.. When dressing up it gets much more interesting. I would like to talk about every. I acn't get a job because of my hair color and heavy black liner. I am even a linsed Cosomotolist. (hairstylist), because employers are "afraid what people might think" about my hair and eyeliner. I say to them people don't think, because if they did my hair color and eyeliner would not matter as long as I can do a job. When I had jobs, no one ever said anything about my look except the employers who are so woorry about what their stupid client or customers might think. I would like to know what the rest of your unique colorful people do for a living. Any suggestions on how to deal with stupid employers. I refuse to change my look, as this is my form of expression. Please some tell me how to start mine own thread with my own questions.

world in my eyes, go to the community front page and above the topic names there is a place where it says new thread, click it and you will know what to do form there.....as for morning glory, i think you are the most sesible,intelegent person i have ever met. you make sence, and yes please i would love to hear more af your "babling" and feel sorry for anyone who would call it that.....and yes i would love to read them....

well i'm building a gigantic golden pryamid, and feeding it blood sacrafices in the hopes that the great galactic turtle/crocadile/dragon monster that is the milkyway galaxy will be apeased, and decides to spare us, and not descend to Earth and eat our soul stuffs...

...but that's just me.

change can only proceed from willpower

Quote Originally Posted by scaramanga
    change can only proceed from willpower
    true scaramanga

sheramil's Avatar Maracite Inreach program

it's very hard to change the world. much easier to change one room at a time.

and whoever is in that room spreads it to another room at the same rate at which the newly changed room is goin itll takte no time!

+ Reply to Thread