+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Friends You Miss

memorydream's Avatar Sage

Default Friends You Miss

Everytime I log in here, I see faces that remind me of those I held dear years ago. It's natural, I think, people just look like other people. But, it really gets me thinking about those great friends, family, pets, lovers and even some enemies, that I really miss. How about you, who do you miss?

Histrionica's Avatar Hardhearted Hellion

Default Re: Friends You Miss

I miss Krista. She and i discovered our inner punk together, got our first 'hawks together, and threw our lives away living on the streets of Vancouver together. Then we both chose the wrong man and had a baby - i went solo and she married hers. She stayed in the party lifestyle and i walked away. I was immature and didn't know how to tell her that i by walking away from certain aspects of my life, it did not mean that i wanted to walk away from her. Because i was so socially retarded; that's exactly what i ended up doing - i walked away from her. By the time i found her again she told me she hated my guts and never wanted to see me again.

*sigh*

~Histrionica~

hewhoisagod's Avatar Captain Obvious

I've been to 11 different schools since kindergarten........ I only miss my friends from my first high school in Chicago, I still talk to one online, but the circumstances that I moved here and the crap I had to go through, I couldn't make a long distance call, because I would have gotten kicked out of the house for making an unnecessary expenditure......... I didn't find out that one of my best friends had commited suicide until 8 months after it happened

KilLAtomiK's Avatar Ceci n'est pas une pirate

i just graduated from high school last month and there are people who i kno im never goin to see again. Evrome just took diferent paths some of us got jobs some are going to college and im the only one taking the military route .

i hardy ever see any of the people i went to school with, and as far as i can concern its for a perfectly good reason, i hated them all.

as for the miltary route, i knew a guy who wanted to join the airforce since he saw topgun at the age of about 8, and despite the fact he was coulour blind, he eventally made it in. as a cook. live the dream man.

Quote Originally Posted by Neverborn
    i hardy ever see any of the people i went to school with, and as far as i can concern its for a perfectly good reason, i hated them all.

as for the miltary route, i knew a guy who wanted to join the airforce since he saw topgun at the age of about 8, and despite the fact he was coulour blind, he eventally made it in. as a cook. live the dream man.
    omg thats the same reason im joining the air force i already got my job and its basicaly bomb squad yehaawwww

bomb squad? is that defusing them or the one who gets to write "saddamn is a faggot" on the side of a million dollar smart bomb?

its difusing them the "official" title is Explosive Ordnance Disposal.

Belladonna's Avatar Senior Member

i miss some friends from high school. i got married and had a baby right out of school so they thought i was nuts. some even said i was stupid. maybe i was but i love my family most of them still live wiyh momo and dad.(10 years later) but i still miss them now and then.

if in doubt, cut the red wire!

if in doubt, cut the red wire!
    thats what they expect you to do or what if theyre all red

gonesavage's Avatar That Crazy Chinese Woman
    born in canada, grew up in rochester, NY (the sticks)

i hardy ever see any of the people i went to school with, and as far as i can concern its for a perfectly good reason, i hated them all
    some people say high school/growing up is supposed to be the time of your life? wtf? obviously those people never experienced racism and abuse. my school years were the worst time of my life. It all got way better after I graduated high school. The time of my life is right now. So, no, I don't miss anyone from my [distant] past.

high school is shite, and the only time ive ever heard someone say "its the best time of your life" is in unidentified third person quotes, though maybe if i wasnt "the fat kid with the mullet" i would have apprecianed it more, only myself to blame really.

College years are the good ones, high school is just, pun intended, the dry run. Got ten grand in debt, learnt absolutly nothing, but had the best 2 years of my life.

keiko's Avatar baker of geekery

High school sucked. It was then I learned that the inside of lockers are not the best place to spend the night, and that being thrown from a 20 ft balcony canreally fuck up your knees. But those few friends had in those terrible terrible years, were the best friends I ever had. A bunch of them went the military route, it was a military town. My bestest friend Kelley went and got pregnant by some moron named Corbin, she moved to Fort Walton and I never saw her again. I miss Deena, My favorite lil' "Goth" buddie, cute too. Her dad got transferred to Singapore our Junior year. She's back now, in Florida with her husband, haven't seen her since school. And Trevor. What to say about Trevor. He's a genius and a moron and a great showman. Prolly grow up--err, end up as a con artist. I miss him terribly. Always a funny one, he introduced me and Rob the first time. I hope to find the Bastard before our wedding, I want him to be a part of it.
    I'mma go cry now...
    K

hewhoisagod's Avatar Captain Obvious

College is SO much better than high school....... you can smoke on campus, but not in buildings, you can take classes you only dreamed of in high school. Bars are right across the street from most schools. And if you want, you could ditch class and most teachers won't give a shit, of course you'll fail but that's a different matter. You can call yourself in sick, you can just say "yo I have the shits, I'm not coming in", don't have to have a parent call and shit. Also for me, they give me money to go to school (I'm getting 17,000 this year) so yeah college is WAY better than high school.
    Also another way college is better, no cliques, well not really anyways, if you have a similar major to someone, you'll usually get to talking and hanging out and shit. Dorms are great too I think, fraternity houses aren't bad either, frat houses are nice in the fact you can drink in most of them.

DyingSunshine's Avatar Senior Member

Bobby Lee Wilmoth. (12/21/83-7/1/01) RIP

One of the best people I ever knew.

i never said i loved high school but i am goin to miss my friends

I miss my friend Julie.. She fuckin' rocked. <3

postcoital's Avatar Curiously Strong Altoid

I miss my pal René. When my parents threw me out the last time, back when I was living with them, we lived together in my car.
    We kind of lost contact when he wanted to crash my car into a bridge, because he wanted to die.
    Haven't seen him for about two years, last I've heard was, he's suffering from cancer now. Life sucks :\

Mother Superior

I miss this girl I met in high school, her name was Cathy Whitecomb, she was so much fun. We used to rent slasher flicks and talk about guys. I always wanted to try to find her. I still have all the notes I passed in school, it's funny reading them. I wonder what they pass in school now? E-mail addresses...

Hey, Where did my Post with all those friend's names I listed dissapear to?!

bre.star's Avatar Senior Member

i miss brandon i miss chip, copper, junior...i miss georgie i miss sharkE..i miss my grandma lamb...i miss curt...i miss ashley...

TheQuietPlace's Avatar The Delivery Expert

I miss Kayla...*sigh* she was my best friend from 1st grade to 3rd grade (for those of us who aren't US i think thats Year 1 or 2 to year 3 or 4 heh), then I moved to a new school district... that SUCKED!! She was always at my birthday parties... I really miss her....*sigh* I dont know where she is, or what she looks like now... i remember her though... i probably always will **sigh**

Antoinette
    Jennifer
    Iris
    Jenna
    Jenny
    Jenn
    Anna
    Annie
    Anne
    Ann
    Emily
    Emily
    Gina
    Rose
    Cameo
    Mallory
    Erika
    Alley
    Heather-sort of.
    Kara-Kind of.
    Jessie
    Jess
    Jessica

And some other Girls who's name I cant currently remember.

Genesis's Avatar Member

I never really had "friends" growing up. I had people that I knew and tried to fit in with, but I moved around too much and I never really got close to any of them. When I was 12 about to be 13 there was a close group of girls I loved: Sam, Kara and Jean. We were all in 8th grade together and there was a small group of us that didn't listen to rap or dance to hip hop. We had blue hair, green hair and purple hair. We listened to Ozzy, Skinny Puppy, Tool and worshiped Marilyn Manson. I was already a massive stoner, but I got to enjoy being there for the first time they all smoked.
    Sam and I were the closest to each other out of the group. Her and her awesome pot headed Father and her Pagan mother really opened their hearts to me and let me stay with them when I decided to leave my shitty mother at the age of 13. They didn't let me turn to the streets. I miss them all and always wonder what they are up to these days.

Quote Originally Posted by BrightStar
    Antoinette
    Jennifer
    Iris
    Jenna
    Jenny
    Jenn
    Anna
    Annie
    Anne
    Ann
    Emily
    Emily
    Gina
    Rose
    Cameo
    Mallory
    Erika
    Alley
    Heather-sort of.
    Kara-Kind of.
    Jessie
    Jess
    Jessica

And some other Girls who's name I cant currently remember.
    Kimmy
    Melissa
    Melissa
    Jonah(Female Spelling)
    Lauri
    and Tonya(sp)

+ Reply to Thread