+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Favorite songs by decade.

Mother Superior

Default Favorite songs by decade.

What are your favorite songs of the 60's, 70's, 80's, 90's and 2000 to now? I love music and I will just try to keep it to a minimum, I do go on.. I'd be curious to see some of your favorites though.

60's - Hello Stranger by Barbara Lewis, Happiness is a Warm Gun & Long, Long, Long by The Beatles, Gimmie Shelter by The Rolling Stones, Light My Fire by The Doors.

70's - Gypsies, Tramps & Thieves by Cher, Operator by Jim Croce, Taxi by Harry Chapin, You Sexy Thing & Emma by Hot Chocolate, Island Girl by Elton John, Musta Got Lost by The J. Geils Band, Heart of Glass by Blondie, Brandy by Looking Glass, What Is and What Should Never Be by Led Zeppelin,Forever in Blue Jeans by Neil Diamond, Hand of Doom by Black Sabbath.

80's - Safety Dance by Men Without Hats,Eyes Without A Face by Billy Idol, Changes by Yes, West End Girls by Pet Shop Boys, Physical Attraction by Madonna.

90's - Let Her Cry by Hootie and the Blowfish, Hollow by Pantera, Giddy Giddy Carousel & Fall Apart by Death In June, Abattoirus of Love by Sol Invictus,Total War, I'd Rather Be Your Enemy & Disneyland Can Wait by Boyd Rice, Spice Fields by Savage Republic.

2000's - Breathe by Telepopmusik, Took Her To a Movie by Ladytron, Straight From the Heart by Doolally, Trouble by Cold Play.

morbid_lady's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: Favorite songs by decade.

60's Folsom Prison Blues by Johnny Cash

70's Illegal Smile by John Prine

80's 18 and life by Skid Row

90's miss you love by Silverchair

2000's Riding with Private Malone by David Ball (favorite song of all time)

hewhoisagod's Avatar Captain Obvious

Default Re: Favorite songs by decade.

60's Communication Breakdown by Led Zeppelin, and Helter Skelter by the Beatles.

70's Bela Lugosi's Dead by Bauhaus, War Pigs by Black Sabbath, Beat on the Brat by the Ramones, Working Man by Rush (only Rush song I like), 18 by Alice Cooper

80's Ringfinger by NIN, Head On by Jesus and Mary Chain, White Lines by Grandmaster Flash, Stigmata by Ministry, 80's by Killing Joke, Walk This Way by Run DMC, Falling to Pieces by Faith No More, Mountain Song by Jane's Addiction, Funky Crime + Higher Ground by Red Hot Chili Peppers, and Billie Jean by Michael Jackson.

90's Wish by NIN, Scentless Apprentice by Nirvana, Millenium by Killing Joke, A Drug Against War by KMFDM, Natural One by Folk Implosion, March of the Pigs by NIN, Thunder Kiss 65 by White Zombie, Got You Where I Want You by the Flys.

00 Fields of Athenry by Dropkick Murphys, Within a Mile From Home by Flogging Molly, Stars and Stripes by KMFDM, and Seeing Red by Killing Joke

+ Reply to Thread