+ Reply to Thread

Thread: preferences

BloodredProject2402's Avatar Senior Member

Default preferences

what are your 3 most favorite smells and if you had the choice wat time period would you live in and where at that time?

1.tea
    2.something burning
    3.forrest

mine would have to be one of the dynasty periods in japan or china

Default Re: preferences

Gardenia
    Wilson Leather
    New car

time period: the future during the 80's..if i knew what i know now back then i would be a millionaire

Flip's Avatar Tea Drinker

matches
    chloroform (can never remember it though :\)
    aniseed

time period: well, basically the one that is illustrated in the movie "From Hell" which i believe is victorian england

Mother Superior

Lilacs, Burnt Marshmallows, good skunk bud (pre-sobriety).
    I would choose the Roman period.

Spaceman Spiff's Avatar a boy and his tiger

carbureted V8's
    burning wood
    extinguished matches

Did you ever see American Graffiti?

Scents-Patchouli, Juniper and jasmine. Time periods, the 80's when Depeche Mode and Pet Shop Boys and synth music was really introduced to the world and late 60's when bands like Doors and Moody Blues were happening when the wonderful, delightful pysdelicaliclals was introduced. I saw the Doors 2 times. The first time was not in a concert setting but in the Electric Factory, I was age 16. Now everyone knows I am am the oldest person here, who cares? There aren't any men here anyway. Did anyone else here see the Doors 2 times and one time before they did big concert arena? Well I did. I am not goth or punk as you can see. You punks that don't like me, go do some pchoecudelics ( I can't spell well) and mellow out. The goths don't even give me opposition and why should they?

Flip's Avatar Tea Drinker

Quote Originally Posted by World*in*my*Eyes
    Scents-Patchouli, Juniper and jasmine. Time periods, the 80's when Depeche Mode and Pet Shop Boys and synth music was really introduced to the world and late 60's when bands like Doors and Moody Blues were happening when the wonderful, delightful pysdelicaliclals was introduced. I saw the Doors 2 times. The first time was not in a concert setting but in the Electric Factory, I was age 16. Now everyone knows I am am the oldest person here, who cares? There aren't any men here anyway. Did anyone else here see the Doors 2 times and one time before they did big concert arena? Well I did. I am not goth or punk as you can see. You punks that don't like me, go do some pchoecudelics ( I can't spell well) and mellow out. The goths don't even give me opposition and why should they?
    ive been trying to figure out what your problem is here, you seem to keep posting how we hate you, and its not true. we are not so fickle.

and im not sure how to take the "There aren't any men here anyway." it has no relevance to what you are talking about, and it comes across as an insult. if that is the case... i really have no idea what your problem is. im starting to get the impression you are after a reaction.

Jasmine does smell nice actually, ill replace chloroform with jasmine in my list.

Mother Superior

[QUOTE=World*in*my*Eyes]I saw the Doors 2 times. The first time was not in a concert setting but in the Electric Factory, I was age 16. Now everyone knows I am am the oldest person here, who cares? There aren't any men here anyway. Did anyone else here see the Doors 2 times and one time before they did big concert arena? [QUOTE]

I can honestly say I never saw the Doors in concert.

Mother Superior

Age discrimination isn't tolerated here anyway. There is a sole topic just on that. It begins: How old are you? Peruse...People are discouraged to talk about their ages here. Age is irrelevant it's more important to be young at heart.

1. Shoe Polish
    2. Cut Grass
    3. Garden Conservatories

I wouldn't change the time period in which I live.

Exiled

Quote Originally Posted by World*in*my*Eyes
    No but in less than a week i'll be seeing the latest incarnation of the doors with Ray Manzarek and Robbie Krieger. Not as good as the real thing perhaps but certainly better than nothing. Now tell me, how is it possible that an allegedly mature person like yourself writes and behaves like a two year old child?

1. leather
    2. baking cinnamon apples
    3. Hoen Depot (don't ask)

I am a geek and would probably either pick Dickensonian era England or post civil war New York City (think Gangs of NY). I would have made a good Dead Rabbit!I guess those are roughly the same time period. Those were probably hard times to live in, but never dull!

the_darkness_calls's Avatar Senior Member

1. freshly cut frass
    2. vanilla
    3. gasoline

If i could live in any time period it would prolly be victorian england, although the roaring 20's comes in a close second.

+ Reply to Thread