Thread: Favourite movie quote

Flip's Avatar Tea Drinker

Default Favourite movie quote

C'mon, post your favourite quotes!

this ones from Mallrats:

T.S.: But they're engaged.
    Brodie: Doesn't matter, can't happen.
    T.S.: Why not? It's bound to come up.
    Brodie: It's impossible, Lois could never have Superman's baby. Do you think her fallopian tubes could handle the sperm? I gurantee you he blows a load like a shotgun right through her back. What about her womb? Do you think it's strong enough to carry her child?
    T.S.: Sure, why not?
    Brodie: He's an alien, for christ sake. His Kyrptonian biological makeup is enhanced by earth's yellow sun. If Lois gets a tan the kid could kick right through her stomach. Only someone like Wonder Woman has a strong enough uterus to carry his kid. The only way he could bang regular chicks is with a kryptonite condom. That would kill him!

Mother Superior

Default Re: Favourite movie quote

The Shining.. my favorite scene.

Wendy Torrance:I just want to go back to my room to think things over.
    Jack Torrance: You've had your whole fucking life to think things over, what good's a few minutes more gonna do you now?
    Jack Torrance: Wendy.
    Wendy Torrance: Stay away.
    Jack Torrance: Darling. Light, of my life. I'm not gonna hurt ya. You didn't let me finish my sentence. I said, I'm not gonna hurt ya. I'm just gonna bash your brains in. I'm gonna bash 'em right the fuck in. Ha, ha.

BloodredProject2402's Avatar Senior Member

we are the nights who say.....NI!!!

HempKnight's Avatar Large Member

I know this will get auto-censored,
    and it's not meant with any bad intent,
    but it is one of the best movie quotes
    ever delivered by Dennis Hopper and
    Christopher Walken in
    True Romance.....

Clifford Worley: You're Sicilian, huh?
    Coccotti: Yeah, Sicilian.
    Clifford Worley: Ya know, I read a lot. Especially about things... about history. I find that shit fascinating. Here's a fact I don't know whether you know or not. Sicilians were spawned by ******s.
    Coccotti: Come again?
    Clifford Worley: It's a fact. Yeah. You see, uh, Sicilians have, uh, black blood pumpin' through their hearts. Hey, no, if eh, if eh, if you don't believe me, uh, you can look it up. Hundreds and hundreds of years ago, uh, you see, uh, the Moors conquered Sicily. And the Moors are ******s.
    Coccotti: Yes...
    Clifford Worley: So you see, way back then, uh, Sicilians were like, uh, wops from Northern Italy. Ah, they all had blonde hair and blue eyes, but, uh, well, then the Moors moved in there, and uh, well, they changed the whole country. They did so much fuckin' with Sicilian women, huh? That they changed the whole bloodline forever. That's why blonde hair and blue eyes became black hair and dark skin. You know, it's absolutely amazing to me to think that to this day, hundreds of years later, that, uh, that Sicilians still carry that ****** gene. Now this...
    [Coccotti busts out laughing]
    Clifford Worley: No, I'm, no, I'm quoting... history. It's written. It's a fact, it's written.
    Coccotti: [Laughing] I love this guy.
    Clifford Worley: Your ancestors are ******s. Uh-huh.
    [Starts laughing, too]
    Clifford Worley: Hey. Yeah. And, and your great-great-great-great grandmother fucked a ******, ho, ho, yeah, and she had a half-****** kid... now, if that's a fact, tell me, am I lying? 'Cause you, you're part eggplant.
    [All laugh]

Bondage Clown's Avatar Butter up da Goat

Condorman -- (can't remember characters Names)

Woman -- "You have what I need?"
    Man -- "Of course, I am a man. You are a woman"
    Woman -- "No. Papers."
    Man -- "Papers? Aww.. Papers"

Nudemuse's Avatar Queen of all Fatassia.

Some of my favorites: (had to cut and paste to make sure I got em right.)

Look, you fucking chunky pumpkinhead!- Amy from Doom Generation

Orlando: Same person. No difference at all... just a different sex.- from the film Orlando

Tiberius: Do you prefer nymphs to satyrs?
    Caligula: I like both, Lord. - From Caligula

Jay: What the fuck is the Internet?

Ben Affleck: [cocky] No, bullshit, because I wasn't WITH a hooker today, ha-HA!

Jay: Yo baby, you ever had your asshole licked by a fat man in an overcoat?
    Take a wild guess with that one

Flip's Avatar Tea Drinker

Bud: Shaved-down pool nazis oiling up our women and swimming with them in an olympic-sized toilet.

Monique: Russell, there's beer cans in the trash in the kitchen. There's beer cans in the trash in the bathroom. There's beer cans in the trash in the basement. What does that say?
    Russell: We're out of beer?

Doyle: I've never quit anything in my life except for Chinese calligraphy, my Theses 2, Kangaroo Anatomy, Toe Photography, Booger sculpture and masturbation. Well, maybe not masturbation but give me a break it's the only thing I'm good at.

Doyle: First Frisky now this! All I know is someone's goin' down! *holds fake gun*
    Bud: Woah Doyle! Put the gun down, put the gun down stubs! We don't need evil right now, evil is not good!

all from bio-dome

love that movie

sheramil's Avatar Maracite Inreach program

"Survival kit contents check! In them you will find: one 45 caliber automatic... two boxes 'o ammunition... four days concentrated ee-mergency rations... one drug issue containin' anti-bi-otics, morphine, vitamin pills, pep pills, sleepin' pills, tranquilisin' pills... one miniature Rooshian phrase book an' bible... one hunnert dollars in Rubles, one hunnert dollars in gold... nine packs o' chewin' gum... one issue o' prophylactics... three lipsticks.. three pairs o' nylon stockings... shoot, a feller could have a pretty good time in Vegas with all that stuff..."

- Major Kong, "Dr Strangelove"

Caddy Shack

Hey, everybody, we're all gonna get laid! [Rodney Dangerfield .... Al Czervik]

You're a lot of woman, you know that? Yeah, wanna make 14 dollars the hard way? [Rodney Dangerfield .... Al Czervik]

This is a hybrid. This is a cross, ah, of Bluegrass, Kentucky Bluegrass, Featherbed Bent, and Northern California Sensemilia. The amazing stuff about this is, that you can play 36 holes on it in the afternoon, take it home and just get stoned to the bejeezus-belt that night on this stuff [Bill Murray .... Carl Spackler]

I just watched this movie and had it on my mind

Angel Slayer's Avatar guardian garroter

"i am back... the shogun is back on the scene, and i will not rest until everybody knows... shogun is the master!!! ooh, you wimp.. you little wimp..."
    -sho' 'nuf, the shogun of harlem (berry gordy's The Last Dragon)

"Gentlemen... meet Lug"
    -Mad Mardigan (Willow)

"h-hello?... e-evil council...? i got your messaaage.... n-now batting, mike piazza!.......... s-sorry, evil council, it's just echoey in here and.... no, that cannot be! he must be dead!"
    -master "betty" pain (kung pow: enter the fist)

Trotter's Avatar Senior Member

"I must break you" Drago, Rocky IV

"Say "What" again! C'mon, say "What" again! I dare ya, I double dare ya motherfucker, say "What" one more goddamn time!" Jules, Pulp Fiction

"I havent had this much sex since I was a boy scout leader" one of the Naked Gun movies

"Ehhh American components, Russian components, All made in Taiwan!" Armageddon

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

you can turn your back on a person, but never turn your back on a drug
    fear and loathing

aaahhhh, you hit me in the ear!
    fight club

I'm just a fella now Ned
    unforgiven

say hello to my little friend
    (need I even say?)

HeadlessBill's Avatar Innocent Bystander

You never know. Even if you know, you never know.

drewblood's Avatar Senior Member

"I've seen horrors... horrors that you've seen. But you have no right to call me a murderer. You have a right to kill me. You have a right to do that... but you have no right to judge me. It's impossible for words to describe what is necessary to those who do not know what horror means. Horror. Horror has a face... and you must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared. They are truly enemies. I remember when I was with Special Forces. Seems a thousand centuries ago. We went into a camp to inoculate the children. We left the camp after we had inoculated the children for Polio, and this old man came running after us and he was crying. He couldn't see. We went back there and they had come and hacked off every inoculated arm. There they were in a pile. A pile of little arms. And I remember... I... I... I cried. I wept like some grandmother. I wanted to tear my teeth out. I didn't know what I wanted to do. And I want to remember it. I never want to forget it. I never want to forget. And then I realized... like I was shot... like I was shot with a diamond... a diamond bullet right through my forehead. And I thought: My God... the genius of that. The genius. The will to do that. Perfect, genuine, complete, crystalline, pure. And then I realized they were stronger than we. Because they could stand that these were not monsters. These were men... trained cadres. These men who fought with their hearts, who had families, who had children, who were filled with love... but they had the strength... the strength... to do that. If I had ten divisions of those men our troubles here would be over very quickly. You have to have men who are moral... and at the same time who are able to utilize their primordial instincts to kill without feeling... without passion... without judgment... without judgment. Because it's judgment that defeats us."

-colonel kurtz / apocolypse now

the_darkness_calls's Avatar Senior Member

Robert Campbell: I'm going to say a couple of words to you and I want you to say the first thing that comes into your mind.
    Creighton Duke: Okay.
    Robert Campbell: Jason Voorhees.
    Creighton Duke: That makes me think of a little girl in a pink dress sticking a hot dog through a doughnut.

from jason goes to hell

sheramil's Avatar Maracite Inreach program

Quote Originally Posted by drewblood
    "...You have to have men who are moral... and at the same time who are able to utilize their primordial instincts to kill without feeling... without passion... without judgment... without judgment. Because it's judgment that defeats us."

Exterminate the brutes!

poison's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by drewblood
    "I've seen horrors... horrors that you've seen. But you have no right to call me a murderer. You have a right to kill me. You have a right to do that... but you have no right to judge me. It's impossible for words to describe what is necessary to those who do not know what horror means. Horror. Horror has a face... and you must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared. They are truly enemies. I remember when I was with Special Forces. Seems a thousand centuries ago. We went into a camp to inoculate the children. We left the camp after we had inoculated the children for Polio, and this old man came running after us and he was crying. He couldn't see. We went back there and they had come and hacked off every inoculated arm. There they were in a pile. A pile of little arms. And I remember... I... I... I cried. I wept like some grandmother. I wanted to tear my teeth out. I didn't know what I wanted to do. And I want to remember it. I never want to forget it. I never want to forget. And then I realized... like I was shot... like I was shot with a diamond... a diamond bullet right through my forehead. And I thought: My God... the genius of that. The genius. The will to do that. Perfect, genuine, complete, crystalline, pure. And then I realized they were stronger than we. Because they could stand that these were not monsters. These were men... trained cadres. These men who fought with their hearts, who had families, who had children, who were filled with love... but they had the strength... the strength... to do that. If I had ten divisions of those men our troubles here would be over very quickly. You have to have men who are moral... and at the same time who are able to utilize their primordial instincts to kill without feeling... without passion... without judgment... without judgment. Because it's judgment that defeats us."

lol i started reading that, without seeing what film it was from, going "this reminds me very much of a book i've studied!", i'm so stupid i didnt even realise apocolypse now is based on 'heart of darkness'

hewhoisagod's Avatar Captain Obvious

Shut the fuck up Donnie!

Lady I have buddies that died face down in the mud so we can enjoy this family restaurant

Shomer Fucking Shabbas!

His name's Lebowski? That's your name Dude.

I hope the Big Lebowski kills me before the Germans come and cut my dick off.

God, I haven't been fucked like that since grade school (Fight Club)

You see gentlemen, greed is for amateurs. Disorder, chaos, anarchy, now that's fun! (The Crow)

You know what I like? A killer. Dyed in the wool killer. Because a killer would have asked about the little red button at the bottom of the gun. (5th element)

Raymond, why don't you pass the time by playing a little solitaire? (Manchurian Candidate)

+ Reply to Thread