+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: imigration policy

Exiled

Default Re: imigration policy

bah.
    deconstructive criticism has its value. Don't underestimate shit.

Civil service is one thing but sending Mexicans off to fight and die in Iraq is the most revolting thing i've heard of since Ronald Reagan's acting career.
    Offer an alternative? yeh, how about we DONT do that.

Obviously the only real alternative is strict entry requirements. People who come in illegally should be forcibly expelled.

bohoki's Avatar kitty flinger

Here's what I propose, if you are a citizen of the US you get charged for federal taxes which go towards social welfare programs. If you are a company that hires illegal immigrants under the table then you should get charged with worker exploitation and tax evasion. If you are a non-citizen, then you don't have to pay federal taxes, and are not entitled to the benefits of government programs. but everyone should still have to pay sales tax and state taxes.

Now there is no longer an incentive for employers to show a preferance and can hire people based on who they think is the best worker. There is no longer an arguement to be made against immigrants exploiting americans. With these conditions it would be easier for an immigrant to become a citizen, as well as allow an american to disvolunteer citzenship if they don't want to pay federal taxes. Now the only argument that can be made against it is one based on ethnicity and as such is pretty racist and goes against the ideals of what america is supposed to be about.

i still do not see what you have to say about the ones who are illegally here and the ones who continuer to come here illegally also the drug mules

what about the drug runners? how can we fight the war on drugs without some national guard support at the border where the forign government is helping the drug runers

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

blow up hollywood and CIA if you want to stop drugs. Why don't you go after all of our freinds in the 4:20 thread while you're at it. Get real man. come on, I don't give a shit about the drug war, and it has nothing to do with our border policy anymore then the other fake war on terrorism does.

I think I made it pretty clear that the point of my "policy" was to decriminilize immigration (which is going to happen no matter what. whoever it was that brought up the Berlin Wall analogy, cudos to you, good point.) and instead come up with a solution that doesn't hurt american workers and helps the economy. Speaking of Immigration, a couple months ago Ford motor company closed it's last american plant and shipped it off overseas and layed off 300,000 of it's employees. It seems to me that OUR business practices are hurting american workers far more then a bunch of mexicans mowing lawns and picking straberries.

Also I'd say to look at Europe, from what I've seen they seem to have a pretty open border policy and it hasn't hurt them any. In fact the euro buck is running about twice as strong as the american dollar.

so your option is to reward the rulebreakers with citizenship

all those poor saps who waited in line to come in within our rules if they had only known

GnArKiLL's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jax
    I say that if any immigrant wants US citizenship, they should be required to serve 4 years in our military. FIGHT for the country they think is so precious! If they are caught here illegally, fuck deportation, either give them the option of serving in our military for 4 years or go to prison for 4 years and THEN send them back to where they came from, since they were willing to not respect the country they so want to thrive in.

Is that really what should happen? Every woman, child who are illegal should be put in prison or forced to join the military too? You do have to remember that not everyone is the same. For fucks sake people who commit ACTUAL crimes dont even get that kind of punishment, or for even that long.

so your option is to punish by denying citzenship as a solution to stopping illegal immigration?

Quote Originally Posted by Morning Glory
    so your option is to punish by denying citzenship as a solution to stopping illegal immigration?
    Well, let me ask you: What generally happens to people who illegally immigrate to other countries?

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

Quote Originally Posted by GnArKiLL
    Is that really what should happen? Every woman, child who are illegal should be put in prison or forced to join the military too? You do have to remember that not everyone is the same. For fucks sake people who commit ACTUAL crimes dont even get that kind of punishment, or for even that long.
    Women serve in our armed forces all the time. What makes female illegals any different? Why should they be treated special? Now if its a family applying for citizenship, the husband should serve for his family. I fail to see what is so horrid about giving people an education and a job serving a country they want into. If its a single mother or single father, there are Americans right now serving who are single parents.

And maybe thats why they disregard our laws. Punishment is not harsh enough. So, once again, you disagree with my opinions, so are YOUR suggestions for our illegal problem?

Flip's Avatar Tea Drinker

Women serve in our armed forces all the time. What makes female illegals any different? Why should they be treated special? Now if its a family applying for citizenship, the husband should serve for his family. I fail to see what is so horrid about giving people an education and a job serving a country they want into. If its a single mother or single father, there are Americans right now serving who are single parents.

And maybe thats why they disregard our laws. Punishment is not harsh enough. So, once again, you disagree with my opinions, so are YOUR suggestions for our illegal problem?
    some form of service for the community yeah, sure, but the army? thats damn near radical! why not just setup somesort of placement program, placing immigrants in jobs as part of their application for citizenship?

on top of that, is the proposed idea not going against what america apparently stands for, "land of the free"?

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

Quote Originally Posted by Flip
    some form of service for the community yeah, sure, but the army? thats damn near radical! why not just setup somesort of placement program, placing immigrants in jobs as part of their application for citizenship?

on top of that, is the proposed idea not going against what america apparently stands for, "land of the free"?
    Ahh, so set them up in jobs that are once again needed by Americans? Theres more than the Army. They have a few different branches in the military. Air Force, Navy, Marines...

Land of the Free? Youre kidding right? I take it you havent read the Patriot Act, and thats just a starter in disproving just how much "freedom" American citizens have.

Theres so much more Id like to say, but Im not feeling well...

I think they should all get 'jumped-in'. You know what I'm sayin'...? County blues style. Like 4 dudes, prison yard style.

Then we see how many would be trying to cross.

Either that or we should fill the Rio Grand with poisonous snakes and alligators. Make it like a crazy-ass obstacle course where their LIFE is on the line. We throw up some cameras and shit. BAM! I make a million bucks on this Reality TV show. Then I set up an American community in Mexico. You could get a cook and house keeper for ridiculious cheap. Ha Ha Ha, everybody in the states would start to migrate to mexico for the cheap house cleaners and better weather. Manifest destiny! We take over mexico and ship them Haiti. They would do really well in Haiti because they don't know how to build a roof on a house. I know because all the pictures of houses I see in Haiti have some shit piece of steel for a roof. I'm brilliant on this one, no?

Pull~My~Hair's Avatar makes your life seem good

Quote Originally Posted by Toe Cutter
    I think they should all get 'jumped-in'. You know what I'm sayin'...? County blues style. Like 4 dudes, prison yard style.

Then we see how many would be trying to cross.

Either that or we should fill the Rio Grand with poisonous snakes and alligators. Make it like a crazy-ass obstacle course where their LIFE is on the line. We throw up some cameras and shit. BAM! I make a million bucks on this Reality TV show. Then I set up an American community in Mexico. You could get a cook and house keeper for ridiculious cheap. Ha Ha Ha, everybody in the states would start to migrate to mexico for the cheap house cleaners and better weather. Manifest destiny! We take over mexico and ship them Haiti. They would do really well in Haiti because they don't know how to build a roof on a house. I know because all the pictures of houses I see in Haiti have some shit piece of steel for a roof. I'm brilliant on this one, no?
    im with you...wed be totally rich in mexico....mmmmm burritos...cheap burritos...lets go

amelio's Avatar Exiled

¿son racist?

amelio's Avatar Exiled

pienso que no tienen gusto de la gente española o algo?

well while I'm on a rant, I think i'll take this oppurunity to tell the story of the mexican timber industry. What happened was in the 90's logging companies had allready destroyed nearly all the forrests in America, and with the new NAFTA and WTO plans, they started shipping wood down to Mexico at cheap prices. I'm not going to get into how the market works, and why places like walmart sell thier stuff for so cheap, but take my word for it when I say what happened. The mexican companies could not afford to compete with this, and so they went out of business. All the businesses and land was then bought up for cheap prices by those same logging companies. They proceeded to clear cut all the wood down in mexico and do the same thing over again shipping it off. This maximized profit for the companies and gave nothing back to mexico, except a depleted economy. And we have the audacity to say that they are taking our jobs. They did it to Brazil, and now they are doing it to Canada.

Going back to what I was talking about before, it reminds me of a line in the movie Gangs of New York. A character said, "a china man will do for a nickel, what a black guy would do for ten cents, and a white guy used to make a quarter for." the guy was an asshole, but he wasn't wrong. He understood how it works. It's the companies that have no ethics that merge and lay off and ship thier factories overseas where they don't have to comply with environmental and human rights laws that are taking our jobs. And all we do about it is take it out on the people that are in the same boat as us, only worse off. We claim to care so much about domestic responsibilty, but nothing that we buy is made in america by americans. Why don't we ask those international corporations what they think about domestic responsibility?

hernadez666's Avatar Exiled

Quote Originally Posted by amelio

no, no son racist. pero no tienen gusto de los extranjeros que toman sus trabajos.

Mother Superior

Quote Originally Posted by amelio
    La gente de aqui no son racista. Somos de diferente nacionalidades. Por que escriben en Espanol quando el foro es en Ingles?

malcolm's Avatar the bored one.

simple enough........no matter what country an illegal imigrant comes from-they shoudl go back. it's not about mexican this or mexican that in my book. we have to work with fucking no english speaking russians every night that do nothing but steal and come to work drunk. we shouldnt allow illegals over the borders period. and, though there is inevitablly no way of stopping someone from doing something if they wanna do it badly enough, we shoudlnt shrug our shoulders and condone them. we shoudl send them the fuck back faster than the cloud of dust it would take to do so. if i were in a foreign country illegally looking for a job or what not, i'd either get beat down-thrown in jail or deported........same should go here for them.

humm i kinda agree with Malcolm,,,peeps come here all the time legal and illegally,,
    but im sure if a ask any one ,in any country,,,well im bringing 16 million of my freinds and were gonna hop the boarder illegaly ,,dammand some rights ,,and change your national anttem,,,,,,see what the peeps in that country ,r government do to yas ,if you wanna come here ,,do it right ,,get in line ,,,put in the paper work ,,and bend over ,,you aint missing the anal cavity search buy customs cuzz your specail Joe ,,,,,,and when there done ,,,join all the other million of americans getting it in the ass from taxes,,big buiness,and our person of the day in the white house ,,man i love this country ,, i dont agree with all the policies,,, but i know if i was in a diffrent one ,>ie. country ,illegal,
    id be in a world of shit right now ,,because ,im Ameriacan, peeps come here ,,to be Ameriacans ,,i dont think haveing ,,,German ,,Irish,,indian <Ameriacan
    French,or English ,in my blood makes me any better than anyone one else here,peoples come here for one thing ,,money,,ok i guess not one ,,theres many reasons,,relgious prosicution, better jobs,,education,hell and many more ,, just remember we have alot of peoples in this world that hate Ameriacans ,want to kill us and our families,and burn down down everthing this country was biuld on,,,,

you wanna be one ,,get in line and bend over cuzz uncle Sams driveing

anal probes for ever body!!!!

see what happens when ive had no cooffee ,,,wheres my probe any how??

i'm a little sick of people claiming racisim if people dont like unlawful entry into this country

if a person doesnt like all mexicans they are not a racist they are a nationist if they had something against all latinos then they would be a racist

last time i checked mexican was not a race it is a nationality

i am still confused on what the immigrant rights rally really wanted they didnt really say anything sensible

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

Quote Originally Posted by bohoki
    i'm a little sick of people claiming racisim if people dont like unlawful entry into this country

if a person doesnt like all mexicans they are not a racist they are a nationist if they had something against all latinos then they would be a racist

last time i checked mexican was not a race it is a nationality

i am still confused on what the immigrant rights rally really wanted they didnt really say anything sensible
    People claim 'racist' when they lack the capability of having an intelligent conversation about this subject.

People claim 'racist' when they lack the capability of having an intelligent conversation about this subject.
    What about hurrican katrina? Obviously mother nature is a racist.

You don't know anything Jax.

Bondage Clown's Avatar Butter up da Goat

And then there is the media... Who obviously Knows everything...

sorry this isnt the forum for this comment but i got to ask bondage clown
    did you snap a pic of yourself after slamming your weiner in a drawer?

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

hey how about brainwashing or ............hmmmm lots of possibilities there

all I have to say on this subject once and for all are best put in the the words of Chief Red Cloud:
    "They made us many promises, more than I can remember. But they never kept but one. They promised to take our land and they took it."

You can say whatever you like, but the fact is that you can cut it six ways from sunday, and us "Americans" will still be in the back of the line when it comes to the right of land ownership.

Quote Originally Posted by Morning Glory
    all I have to say on this subject once and for all are best put in the the words of Chief Red Cloud:
    "They made us many promises, more than I can remember. But they never kept but one. They promised to take our land and they took it."

You can say whatever you like, but the fact is that you can cut it six ways from sunday, and us "Americans" will still be in the back of the line when it comes to the right of land ownership.

Don't you think what happened is kind of gangsta? We gaffled this shit, dog! Sometimes when your conquering nations you gotta gorilla-pimp that shit. I'm taking about turning your rings around. You know what I'm sayin'?

'50' would-a' done tha same thing.

fiddy is a faggot.

let 'em all come in, what the hell do i care? we let you irish, germans and eye-talians in didn't we?

...i gotta admit though i can't fucking stand the sound of russian, slavic languages, isreali hebrew, or arabic... gimme spanish, or swahili, korean, mandrin, cantonese, whatever...

sheesh, white people is craaazy.

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

Lol, mother nature has a right to be whatever she wants. Maybe she was PMSing;p

+ Reply to Thread