+ Reply to Thread

Thread: general apology

sheramil's Avatar Maracite Inreach program

Default general apology

sorry if i seem narkier than usual. it's that time of the year.

BloodredProject2402's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: general apology

why is that, just dont like spring or tight time financally?

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Quote Originally Posted by sheramil

I have reverse seasonal affective disorder too. Well, not really, but I do tend to feel perkier in the fall than the summer.

well im the same, but i dont really get iratated (however you spell that) at other people when it is spring and summer.....i guess i just have a minor case of it

Quote Originally Posted by AmeliaG
    I have reverse seasonal affective disorder too. Well, not really, but I do tend to feel perkier in the fall than the summer.

if i'm in the southern hemisphere, does that make it normal?

(Zim voice) I'M NORMAL!

it's not so much a seasonal thing. i'm just running out of distractions. being unemployed in Australia means a lot of sitting around waiting for employers to call - they never do, but god forbid they DID and you're not there to answer.

on the up side; i just visited the local shopping centre to buy a new herb grinder. on the way there i was behind a BMW that had a pretty severe hole in his fuel tank - it was leaking at about the same rate a medium size dog can piss. the fumes, the fumes!

i really wanted to get out and light the wet trail it was leaving, but i didn't have a lighter with me.

Quote Originally Posted by BloodredProject2402
    why is that, just dont like spring or tight time financally?

actually, finances are better than usual. i'm nowhere near paying back any of that $18,000 student loan, but i've pledged to take that debt with me to my grave.

Quote Originally Posted by AmeliaG
    ditto..

not accepted

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

I try to stay positive, cuz I don't like feeling like shit all the time. although I end up most of the time, anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by OliX
    not accepted
    also:

allergy season. my eyes are itching so badly i want to gouge them out and replace them with ping-pong balls. none of the available over-the-counter remedies do squat.

my crazy sister, who can't deal with her two brats, keeps bringing them over here. four-month-old Caitlyn screams continuously - no hyperbole there, CONTINUOUSLY, as long as she's here. four year old Patrick has some kind of attention deficit disorder, doesn't listen even if you're shouting "Patrick, DON'T CHEW ON THE POWER CORD" and has devoted his life to turning on every bit of electrical gear in and around the house. i suggested retroactive abortion in his case. my sister was not amused.

my closest friend Ricky is slowly dying, and the doctors have no idea why.

the other people in my country seem to be getting stupider by the minute. they elected someone who has consistently lied about every major issue he's faced over the past ten years; more lies are coming to light every day (the AWB scandal, for any local Aussies. 28 times he and his cronies were told about the bribes, and yet they claim they didn't know). and it looks like the idiots are going to elect him or his second banana Costello (the treasurer who smirks when discussing boat-people's children being thrown overboard) AGAIN.

i've been serialising a 60,000 word story (story, okay, it's last years's NaNoWriMo) in talk.bizarre for about ten days now and no-one has commented or given any sign they've even seen it. this is like shouting down a toilet bowl. great echo, faint smell of piss and no response.

also, the Cocteau Twins broke up. yes, that was quite a while ago. still sucks.

to top it all off, some people seem to be incapable of spelling

RIDICULOUS

properly.

Quote Originally Posted by Morning Glory
    I try to stay positive, cuz I don't like feeling like shit all the time. although I end up most of the time, anyway.

is forcing yourself to be positive the appropriate thing to do, when your world is slowly turning to putrescent, fetid bile? isn't that a little like denying reality?

I don't think so. Im not the one denying reality, that's sort of the point. that 98% of peoples world-view is centered around bullshit, and I have to live near them and put up with it.

Exiled

Quote Originally Posted by Morning Glory
    I don't think so. Im not the one denying reality, that's sort of the point. that 98% of peoples world-view is centered around bullshit, and I have to live near them and put up with it.
    Don't be rediculous, 100% of people's world view is centred around bullshit; even the clever ones only occasionally escape it.

Mother Superior

You can turn off the outside influences whenever you'd like. It's your choice whether you want to act/react like everyone around you or go above it. I don't subject myself to negative people. I am a recluse, you really have to be to do it properly. My circle of acquaintances is small, purposely. I am independently wealthy. I don't have to work. I have created my own total environment.

god, i wish i could do that.....

Bondage Clown's Avatar Butter up da Goat

I think that we all have those times of the month.. err year, and it is quite ok...

BTW... anyone else hate it when they start lactating in the mall, while walking infront of Midgets?

yeah, Im not independantly wealthy, I'm pretty poor actaully. I spend at least twice as much money as I make and I have nothing to shwo for it. I don't have my own garden so I have to go outside and get food to eat if I don't want to die, and I have to get money to buy that food, cuz If I try to eat some without paying for it, then I will be arrested and have to pay more money to someone else. it's a pretty simply equation that results in me having to deal with a ton of shit and annoying ass people.

Mother Superior

You are a true wonder Morning Glory. And I mean that in a good way.

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

Try my job for a week and you'll know how much 'narkier' 'narky' can get

Nudemuse's Avatar Queen of all Fatassia.

If you get too cranky I will pee in your shoes.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Karl
    Try my job for a week and you'll know how much 'narkier' 'narky' can get

i would gladly try your job for a week, and i don't even know what it is.

i would gladly try ANY job for a week.

Quote Originally Posted by Nudemuse
    If you get too cranky I will pee in your shoes.

how much is that going to cost me?

Quote Originally Posted by Mirren
    You are a true wonder Morning Glory. And I mean that in a good way.
    Thanks. I'm pretty stoked that you don't have to work. working is like the opposite of not sucking. Although If I had a circle of cool acquaintances then I would leave my house and hang out with them and make fun of everyone else. I do do that from time to time, it's pretty cool. I'd kinda rather be doing something constructive, but that's about as good as it gets.

Quote Originally Posted by interzone
    Don't be rudoculous, 100% of people's world view is centred around bullshit; even the clever ones only occasionally escape it.

one hundred percent bullshit? wow. and people say i'm negative.

so, everything is shit? everything? even this, here, now?

Exiled

one hundred percent bullshit? wow. and people say i'm negative.

so, everything is shit? everything? even this, here, now?

well then give me an example of something which is entirely free from bullshit! Some genuine pleasure which isn’t merely pleasurable because you're seen to be present, something that you haven't been sold or aren't going to sell, something not done out of desperation, something that you are not lying to yourself about or lying to others about, something which isn't driven by economic incentive, something which can be defined, i.e. not love and something that doesn’t include you stroking your tool or somebody else’s.

I’m not saying that there isn’t any, but it’s a pretty rare occurrence. In any case, almost all of these things are either repressed or just made completely illegal.

also:

allergy season. my eyes are itching so badly i want to gouge them out and replace them with ping-pong balls. none of the available over-the-counter remedies do squat.

my crazy sister, who can't deal with her two brats, keeps bringing them over here. four-month-old Caitlyn screams continuously - no hyperbole there, CONTINUOUSLY, as long as she's here. four year old Patrick has some kind of attention deficit disorder, doesn't listen even if you're shouting "Patrick, DON'T CHEW ON THE POWER CORD" and has devoted his life to turning on every bit of electrical gear in and around the house. i suggested retroactive abortion in his case. my sister was not amused.

my closest friend Ricky is slowly dying, and the doctors have no idea why.

the other people in my country seem to be getting stupider by the minute. they elected someone who has consistently lied about every major issue he's faced over the past ten years; more lies are coming to light every day (the AWB scandal, for any local Aussies. 28 times he and his cronies were told about the bribes, and yet they claim they didn't know). and it looks like the idiots are going to elect him or his second banana Costello (the treasurer who smirks when discussing boat-people's children being thrown overboard) AGAIN.

i've been serialising a 60,000 word story (story, okay, it's last years's NaNoWriMo) in talk.bizarre for about ten days now and no-one has commented or given any sign they've even seen it. this is like shouting down a toilet bowl. great echo, faint smell of piss and no response.

also, the Cocteau Twins broke up. yes, that was quite a while ago. still sucks.

to top it all off, some people seem to be incapable of spelling

RIDICULOUS

properly.
    still not accepted

go and behave nice!

Quote Originally Posted by interzone
    well then give me an example of something which is entirely free from bullshit! Some genuine pleasure which isn’t merely pleasurable because you're seen to be present, something that you haven't been sold or aren't going to sell, something not done out of desperation, something that you are not lying to yourself about or lying to others about, something which isn't driven by economic incentive, something which can be defined, i.e. not love and something that doesn’t include you stroking your tool or somebody else’s.

fucking LAN Starcraft. four friends, plus bonghits, plus i get to pick the playlist for the sounds and it's all Butthole Surfers and Primus.

the only thing that could possibly beat this would be doing it while tripping.

ps Kids, don't do drugs!TM

Quote Originally Posted by OliX
    still not accepted

go and behave nice!

oh pltthpht!

Exiled

fuckin frizzle fry

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

i would gladly try your job for a week, and i don't even know what it is.

i would gladly try ANY job for a week.
    haha I remember saying that same thing, and now years later I spend long days in a little room talking to myself, or talking to the idiots who own the room

+ Reply to Thread