+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Did you ever notice?

Mother Superior

Default Did you ever notice?

This will be a thread for things that happen in life that have no real explanation but occur. I suppose we can start each response with "Did you ever notice?".

Did you ever notice when you order chicken at a Chinese restaraunt it really doesn't taste like chicken?

Did you ever notice when you had cassettes, the cases would always go missing after a while and you'd be left with just the tape?

Default Re: Did you ever notice?

Quote Originally Posted by Mirren
    Did you ever notice when you order chicken at a Chinese restaraunt it really doesn't taste like chicken?

Did you ever notice the nasty smell of a kitchen sponge when they go bad? Yuck. It makes the glasses smell rude.

Did ya ever notice
    that when your engine lite comes on its allready too late to add the 3 quarts of oil it needs to save that POC..

Mother Superior

Quote Originally Posted by Toe Cutter
    Did you ever notice the nasty smell of a kitchen sponge when they go bad? Yuck. It makes the glasses smell rude.
    I found a way to combat that. Clean it every few days, and use a tiny drop of bleach in your soapy water when you do. Make sure to squeeze all excess water out of it, so it gets dry. If it stays wet/moist all the time, it breeds bacteria even faster. You still want to change that sponge every couple months though. I have a dishwasher thank goodness. I hated washing dishes.

Pull~My~Hair's Avatar makes your life seem good

they make anti-stinky sponges , they have uberpretty colors and neato retro designs on them..

Mother Superior

Did you ever notice plus-size clothing catalogs/websites have skinny women in their clothing? Fucking stupid. I want to see that on a big person, not some stick figure.

Bondage Clown's Avatar Butter up da Goat

Did you ever notice that when you are running late everything moves slow, and when you are not in a hurry, times flies by?

Mother Superior

Quote Originally Posted by Bondage Clown
    Did you ever notice that when you are running late everything moves slow, and when you are not in a hurry, times flies by?
    You can manipulate time though and it will go slow even when you are late .

Oil~Boy 26's Avatar rebuilding in pain

ever notice that the more poor you are the things you need most (food ect,ect) the more expencive thay are but the stuff you dont need (beer drugs) the more cheep or even free thay become

and for some reason vice versa

I did not eat yesterday OB~26

mmmcherry's Avatar CHERRALICIOUS!!!

Did you ever notice plus-size clothing catalogs/websites have skinny women in their clothing? Fucking stupid. I want to see that on a big person, not some stick figure.
    yeah ive always noticed that "plus size" starts at size 14. which i am. and im about average... since when are average girls considered "plus size"?! lame. anyways, thats always annoyed me... heh...

Raven0129's Avatar Member

Quote Originally Posted by mmmcherry
    yeah ive always noticed that "plus size" starts at size 14. which i am. and im about average... since when are average girls considered "plus size"?! lame. anyways, thats always annoyed me... heh...
    I'm the opposite of that. I can never find a size small enough. As it is I need a belt on my 28 waist jeans and still have a couple inches of room. and I'm not going to shop in the kids department!

Raven0129's Avatar Member

Did you ever notice there are kids shows on early in the morning? Who watches Barney at 4 am?

mmmcherry's Avatar CHERRALICIOUS!!!

bored stoners hehe

sheramil's Avatar Maracite Inreach program

Quote Originally Posted by Raven0129
    I'm the opposite of that. I can never find a size small enough. As it is I need a belt on my 28 waist jeans and still have a couple inches of room. and I'm not going to shop in the kids department!

sewing isn't as hard as it's made out to be. you don't even need a sewing machine. good lord, if *i* can do it, anyone can.

i must see if i can get a photo of those gloves i made.. the ones with three fingers.

+ Reply to Thread