+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I just don't belong here

koolagh's Avatar Resident Barbarian

Default I just don't belong here

OK, how do I unsubscribe from here since it is fairly obvious I am not one of the pretty people.

ForrestBlack's Avatar Administrator

Default Re: I just don't belong here

I don't remember asking everyone to be pretty. I want this to be a place for cool creative people to hang out and stuff. We've done a lot of work over the years to make fringe people acceptable as attractive and sexy and such, but it's rooted in an interest in cool fringe people. You saw for yourself that there are folks here already that really dig cool leather armor and crazy reenactment events and stuff. I enjoyed hanging out with you years ago, and it's no different today.

Thanks for the support Forrest, maybe if I hang here long enough, some of all of yours (sp) will eventually rub off on me.

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Hmmm, you like dark bands, like dark fantasy ficton, have a black mohawk, watch antisocial cartoons, have disturbing taste in beverages, and sport some fucking awesome armor. If your profile is remotely accurate, I'd say you belong here koolagh.

Quote Originally Posted by koolagh
    Thanks for the support Forrest, maybe if I hang here long enough, some of all of yours (sp) will eventually rub off on me.
    Ok, somebody's self deprication supply is running a little low. I'm pleased to support a community of cool people, but you should be proud of the cool person that you are and put that forth. Hang out here long enough and hopefully the cool stuff you enjoy will rub off on some folks that haven't experienced that stuff yet. That's my advice anyway.

ZeDoCaixao's Avatar Member

Thought I was the one most out of place here, but hey, no ones told me to get lost yet, so it seems to be alright until further notice.. ~l~

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Quote Originally Posted by ZeDoCaixao
    Thought I was the one most out of place here, but hey, no ones told me to get lost yet, so it seems to be alright until further notice.. ~l~
    Same thing I came to think.

Quote Originally Posted by ForrestBlack
    I don't remember asking everyone to be pretty. I want this to be a place for cool creative people to hang out and stuff. We've done a lot of work over the years to make fringe people acceptable as attractive and sexy and such, but it's rooted in an interest in cool fringe people. You saw for yourself that there are folks here already that really dig cool leather armor and crazy reenactment events and stuff. I enjoyed hanging out with you years ago, and it's no different today.
    I'm glad you fell us "fringe" people are worthy! I may not waer leather and have cool boots, but at heart I am one of you.

Quote Originally Posted by junction
    ...at heart I am one of you.
    We agree!

It's not about how pretty you are on the outside, it's how ugly you are on the inside. Bein' cool, isn't about bein' pretty, I hate when people limit themselves to that. So, don't limit yourself.

All these people are being portrayed through a keyboard, what's so pretty about that,hun?

btw... I really love your icon.

Thanks, the icon is the symbol of the group I belong to. LArge group of semi-psychotic people called CHAOS. If ever any of you are at any of the renaissance festivals here in Texas, look for it in the campground, guaranteed party happening there.

shesinparties's Avatar Member

Mad Max comes to mind...
    I know you like that movie..makes me all warm inside.
    A friend of mine has a very nice ring of that symbol...I would steal (Oh Yes I would) it...but it doesn't fit me....*anyway* he would probably cry like a baby and then murder me like a killer if he found out I took it...

Thanks, the icon is the symbol of the group I belong to. LArge group of semi-psychotic people called CHAOS. If ever any of you are at any of the renaissance festivals here in Texas, look for it in the campground, guaranteed party happening there.
    Yep, Thats the Mark of Chaos Undivided, where you choose to worship, deal with, or champion the Dark Gods as a group instead of going to a particular God. Most Chaosites of Undivided seem to worship them as a pantheon, or in many other ways. There are as many ways to celebrate the cause of the Dark Gods as there are Chaosites.

Personally, the cause or group of that I would be in would be the Slaaneshi

Anyways, Welcome to the Boards, Koolagh

+ Reply to Thread