+ Reply to Thread

Thread: BlueBlood Musicians

Kidthorazine's Avatar hippiepotsmoker

Default BlueBlood Musicians

How many musicians are there on the forum i know about Voldta and Killerkatbut is there anyone else. If so what kind of music do you play, do you have it up on the web? and what type of equipment/software do you use?

Im currently in a goth/darkwave/punk band called Jesus and the Jesus Freaks (www.jesusandthejesusfreaks.com) I also do my own industrial music and some acoustic songwriter type stuff. as for equipment i have 3 guitars (Gibson SG, Epiphone Strat copy, Ovation accoustic/electric.) and a BC Rich Warlock Bass. my amp is a fender M80.

For software i use Sonar 5, FL Studio 6 and a whole shitload of VST sunths and plugins and i master everything in soundforge 6.

the_plague's Avatar Satanic Guitar

Default Re: BlueBlood Musicians

I've got posts in the promotional area. Dying to Bleed is deathmetal, but I'm the only satanist in the band. I would prefer to do more pure blackmetal. But I guess you can't have everything.

Hail!

I've always wanted to be a musician ever since my brother gave me his guitar when i was 6. I started Angels Take Form (www.angelstakeform.com) 10 years ago and have 4 albums released since.

During that period ive been onstage with black metal bands and toured alongside of Mayhem, Immolation, Dimmu Borgir but my real passion is industrial cyber stompy stompy.
    I use mostly Korg instruments and a lot of VST software. Every song of mine i believe is more mature than the last and i hope to be making musick until im dead.

Nudemuse's Avatar Queen of all Fatassia.

I've played various instruments since I was around 4-5 or so. After high school I was in a swing/show band first on baritone sax then vocals. I really miss making music quite a bit.

Lately I've had a serious hankering to be in a blues band. I have no instruments now though so I'll have to wait.

Superna's Avatar Senior Member

i've played music my whole life., been writing since i was 15.. piano, guitar, bass, vocals, and various woodwind instruments. i have a collection of gear that would take me way to long to type , but my favorites are:

bossendorfer , paul reed smith , warwick frettless, mesa amps and cabs, korg triton for travel, ev mics , Godin ....

i record on pro tools
    superna.org

keiko's Avatar baker of geekery

umm our band was asked ot play at the neofolk festival in tampa this october

oh and our noise project has air play in berlin

does that count?

K

killerkat's Avatar Malice?

shit....i haven't made any real music in a long time...

i had to get rid of most my software...so i onyl have what little remained,but i alwasy deleted and remade and changed tracks...

iv'e occasionally done some things with friends bands ,but these days i don't get out much...

by the way,that name is awesome,haha...

a_small_death's Avatar The ugliest dj on earth

Havn't had time to do any new music. Maybe on this coming vaction

sheramil's Avatar Maracite Inreach program

i hit an old Vax 11/780 on the side with a badly cracked baseball bat. shut up, IT IS SO MUSIC.

right now all my music is on hold ,but ive been i alot of bands ,played guitar but 1 accident i was in broke a few bone in my left hand ,so quit playin and started singing .that was back in 1989 ,i was al so roadie for my freinds band and still played alittle guitar <cant do fast picks apeggio's any more and sang back up for him .. right now were building his new stutio . and i have had offers bout gettin back out singing but i got some health prob's i got to deal with first .but i enjoy screwin with music still off and on...

funkatron's Avatar Dead Agent

I did a couple albums a few years back. First one was electro/hip-hop, the other was more industrial rock. I still mess with it from time to time, and I'm trying to get back into it, despite limited time.

http://cultofjester.com (right now this just has a mix I did last year)

http://www.cultofjester.com/mp3s/02%20Crackerboy.mp3
    http://www.cultofjester.com/mp3s/08%20Harvester.mp3
    http://www.cultofjester.com/mp3s/Master_V2.mp3
    http://www.cultofjester.com/mp3s/dea...list_remix.mp3 (remix I did for Regenerator)

You can also get me on the Space site that shall not be named under "cultofjester."

I've been a member of Boole in the past, doing vox and/or writing lyrics, as well as several other bands (PND, Apologizers , Dogs Hate Monet) doing vox/lyrics, bass guitar, sequencing, or some other random shite. Br0d of Boole and I are currently working on new tracks for the Dogs Hate Monet project.

A cover of Joy Division's "Transmission" that we did can be heard here , and we can be found on that site that you can't say the name of. More stuff will be up there soon (we have it, I am just not sure what I wish to place publicly prior to an EP release).

I think that's about it for the moment.

+ Reply to Thread