+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Crap Day

Nudemuse's Avatar Queen of all Fatassia.

Default Crap Day

I feel the need to whine for a minute.

I had a back spasm and fell down on third avenue. Had to be picked up by a stranger.

I broke a nail.

I spilled coffee on myself.

And I don't have anymore candy in my purse.

And I broke something I was working on.

Ever just have one of those days?

TheQuietPlace's Avatar The Delivery Expert

Default Re: Crap Day

Yeah. Quite a few of 'em.

DARKGYM's Avatar King of the night

Too many to talk about.

mmmcherry's Avatar CHERRALICIOUS!!!

ugh... *hugsss*

keiko's Avatar baker of geekery

oh baby *huggy*

i had a similarly horrid day. busted my ass at work today doing my job and hte dishwasher's as he decided not to show up and then some other things happened.

K

hewhoisagod's Avatar Captain Obvious

let's see........... oh yeah my trip back to the states

woke up hung over, almost late to my plane, plane in Copenhagen delayed 2 hours, no food in plan from Paris to Copenhagen, almost didn't get on plane from Chicago to KC................ all in all 20 hours awake and on planes. But I'd gladly do it again to get back to Clermont.

LoraLie's Avatar i dont like clothes.

awww pooptastic. i have some of that stuff happen to me almost everyday though cause . . . well i'm clumsy

Sara X's Avatar lizard breath

i fell off the pole on a saturday night once, then a few months later a "t-bar" that i was dancing on came apart and i fell on my face, taking said t-bar with me.

everyone laughed, including me. i try to have a sense of humor when it comes to these things.

*emails you a new coffee and some candy*

Quote Originally Posted by Sara X
    i fell off the pole on a saturday night once, then a few months later a "t-bar" that i was dancing on came apart and i fell on my face, taking said t-bar with me.

everyone laughed, including me. i try to have a sense of humor when it comes to these things.

*emails you a new coffee and some candy*
    I hope that didn't hurt too much. I saw a dancer fall off the stage once, she was swinging around the pole and slipped off, she cleared perverts row on her way off. There was another time when me and a few buddies went to this real dive of a club and I saw a fluorescent light fixture fall from the roof and land right on a dancers ass. she was on all fours doing that cat crawl kinda move. Not a word of a lie I swear. Wow was she ever pissed, but I can't blame her I'd be extremely pissed too if a light fixture fell on me when I was at work.

mmmcherry's Avatar CHERRALICIOUS!!!

owwwww... yeah that should be in the "bad experiences in strip clubs" thread seems like heh... god that would suck ass.
    i think in that case i would fake a spleen injury and not show my face at that club for another month or so.

Thanks guys I feel better today. Hempknight went and bought me a pound of very tasty coffee. And I got invited to do some stuff for a friends website so I feel less cranky.

*Hugs all round)

Quote Originally Posted by mmmcherry
    owwwww... yeah that should be in the "bad experiences in strip clubs" thread seems like heh... god that would suck ass.
    i think in that case i would fake a spleen injury and not show my face at that club for another month or so.
    Yeah I did put it in that section, I had pretty much forgotten about those moments until Sara X dragged them up.

Mother Superior

That was very sweet of HempKnight to do. Shit days get better, thank goodness. *hugs*

Quote Originally Posted by DARKGYM
    I hope that didn't hurt too much. I saw a dancer fall off the stage once, she was swinging around the pole and slipped off, she cleared perverts row on her way off. There was another time when me and a few buddies went to this real dive of a club and I saw a fluorescent light fixture fall from the roof and land right on a dancers ass. she was on all fours doing that cat crawl kinda move. Not a word of a lie I swear. Wow was she ever pissed, but I can't blame her I'd be extremely pissed too if a light fixture fell on me when I was at work.
    i was fine, i just looked silly. i have a better story, one that i got secondhand, about a dancer in canada and a stomach ailment.

Nudemuse, i sincerely hope that your past two days have been much better. and hey, it's the weekend now, right?!?!

i was fine, i just looked silly. i have a better story, one that i got secondhand, about a dancer in canada and a stomach ailment.
    It beats having a light fixture fall on your ass!?!? Oh do tell
    Last edited by DARKGYM; 07-21-2006 at 09:59 PM. Reason: Grammar

so this french canadian girl i work with tells me about her friend in canada who danced fully nude... one night she wasn't feeling so hot but the management told her that if she left she would be fired, since no one would cover her shift. the details are rather vague but apparently she swung around the pole and... well... let's just say her bowels let loose and she showered pervert's row.

my friend was gagging as she told me this story, and said that at the time even though she was throwing up (as was just about everyone else) that she was laughing her ass off.

heh.

does that beat the light fixture?

p.s.- i'd say this fits perfectly under the "crap day" topic.

LoraLie's Avatar i dont like clothes.

oh my gooooodness hahahhahaha that is funnnny.

umm ya thats crappy id say

Baby_Switchblade's Avatar Candy Perfume Girl

Aw, sorry you had such a foul day, Nudemuse. Hope things look up now. *hugs*

And as for the nude dancer giving pervert's row a new kind of shower... DAMN. Shit happens, though... sorry, couldn't resist. That poor girl would have been so embarrassed!!!!

hmmm... i don't think anyone's going to top that

so this french canadian girl i work with tells me about her friend in canada who danced fully nude... one night she wasn't feeling so hot but the management told her that if she left she would be fired, since no one would cover her shift. the details are rather vague but apparently she swung around the pole and... well... let's just say her bowels let loose and she showered pervert's row.

my friend was gagging as she told me this story, and said that at the time even though she was throwing up (as was just about everyone else) that she was laughing her ass off.

heh.

does that beat the light fixture?
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA That made me laugh so hard. I almost snarfed coffee on my keyboard.

+ Reply to Thread