+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Peeping Tom!

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

Default Peeping Tom!

So Im all comfy this morning sleeping in bed. Its been unbearably hot lately, and our AC just isnt tough enough to fight this sort of heat. I sleep naked, just more comfy that way. Usually I have a sheet over me, but with the heat I dont.

Ok, so Im sleeping nicely when a weird sound wakes me up. At first I thought I was just dreaming so try and drift back off. Well, I hear this weird noise over and over again. Its coming from the door thats two feet away from the bed. I kinda half assed roll over and what do I see?

A fucking dude standing in the window of the door staring in at me. I put two and two together (cause Im smart like that) and come to the conclusion that the sounds I heard were him jacking off.

Now we are on the third floor, and all access to the stairs are pretty secure. It takes me a second to realize Im completely naked, as I throw the sheet over me, I look back up and the dude is gone. I jump out of bed and get dressed and go outside with no sign of the dude. I heard noises coming from the very back of the property, and then nothing. I stand there all freaked out. So I go to take a piss and email and call Eric to tell him what I just encountered, and while I was taking a piss, what do I hear?

Yep, someone at the back door again. I jump up off the toilet to see if I can see the bastard, but when I get to the back door, theres noone there, but I hear a door slam from somewhere below me.

The thought never occured to me to grab the bat sitting by the couch, and give the fucker a real show. Me beating him sensless while Im naked.

Whomever it was sure started off his day pretty good, but the bastard fucked up my sleep. Thats what Im most pissed about.

Time to hang something over that window.

suicidal_tendencies's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: Peeping Tom!

So what he just decided, Hmm lets go look through this here window and see if I can get some morning wackage in before breakfast. people are fucking psycho.

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

I'm sure for a lot of people, a naked Jax swinging a bat would be masturbation fodder for life.

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

Quote Originally Posted by suicidal_tendencies
    So what he just decided, Hmm lets go look through this here window and see if I can get some morning wackage in before breakfast. people are fucking psycho.
    I have no idea how he found my window. Thats whats most disturbing. Now it makes me wonder if he has done this before. Its not like my window is obvious or out there for people to look in!

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

Quote Originally Posted by Amelia G
    I'm sure for a lot of people, a naked Jax swinging a bat would be masturbation fodder for life.
    Lol, if only I had a live in photographer. Id have some great pics all the time;p

too bad you first reaction wasn't to throw a boot at him, or something, knocking him off the thrid floor.

WTF?

he's probably been there before though.

you might want to think about some sort of security.

you shoulda acted like you were all into it and then pull out one of your guns. see how fast he could get off the third floor ;D

DARKGYM's Avatar King of the night

Quote Originally Posted by VoldtaEngler
    you shoulda acted like you were all into it and then pull out one of your guns. see how fast he could get off the third floor ;D

There are some real sick fucks out there. Any idea how he got up to your place? Were there any doors or windows insecure?

mmmcherry's Avatar CHERRALICIOUS!!!

heh i think voldtas got the best plan... what a freak though eww!! jesus :S

Quote Originally Posted by Jax
    I have no idea how he found my window. Thats whats most disturbing. Now it makes me wonder if he has done this before. Its not like my window is obvious or out there for people to look in!
    Id set him up just to see if he does it alot. and then jump him when he least expects it. But chances are hes done it before........then again alot of guys would if they had the chance. lmao

GnArKiLL's Avatar Senior Member

thats funny, creepy, but funny

LoraLie's Avatar i dont like clothes.

a stalker maybe. oh my. that would be creepy.

Quote Originally Posted by LoraLie
    a stalker maybe. oh my. that would be creepy.

thats so not cool. bad things have happened to models because of stalkers. Eric needs to do something before something happens.

malcolm's Avatar the bored one.

he's probably a fan of you, and figured out where you live. usually, sex offenders will make small steps like the window bit and then work there way up to house intrusion or worse, I'd put an end to it asap.

keiko's Avatar baker of geekery

oh way creepy. i'd say beat him with the bat, screw the clothes.

K

security cameras, or the appearance of them can go along way towards discouraging oppertunistic fuckos.

a big dog.

alarm magnates, security lights... severed head, on a spike....

guy i know got caught flashing on the subway, chick snapped his pic with her phone. ruined his life big time.

mmmcherry's Avatar CHERRALICIOUS!!!

id go with a severed head. works every time...
    but yeah... curtains at least heh that guy is fucking creepy.

Heh, Buster, what an akward moment.
    -guy swings it out-
    girl: 'Oh, hold that one moment, hold it, hold it' -SNAP-
    "Kk, thx bye"

Oh, and Jax, I don't know how good of a look you got on the guy, but I reccomend going here:
    http://www.familywatchdog.us/
    And see if anyone in your area looks familiar.

some other ideas is, you could talk to your neighbors about it and ask if they could keep an eye out for the guy too, I would not reccomend directly confronting the guy without something that's quick to get to and goes boom cus you never know what the guy may be carrying on him if he's crazy enough to be whakcing it in public. God, this reminds me of that serial rapist they had in phoenix. The oen that was going aorund apartments? just be careful, jax.

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

Thanks guys! Eric thinks it could be the maintainence man, but Ive seen him before and Im pretty sure it wasnt him. Otherwise Erics not too concerned about it, thinks its creepy, but oh well.

I hope that while I may be pretty or whatever that my looks will intimidate this person to not try something further. I told Eric he could have been casing out the apartment, but Eric shrugged it off. Just because we know we have nothing of value, doesnt mean this person doesnt.

My bedroom door window is directly across from another one, and its a very small area, so we have no idea why or how he found our window out of the billions around this area. Especially up here on the third floor.

I made Eric drag the bed into the living room, where there are no windows that can be accessed from the outside.

Im not too concerned about it, even if I should be. If it happens again, then yes, all hell will break loose.

i'd put some decorative spikes around the inside of window so if he trys to get in, it would suck for him.

TheDeathKnight's Avatar Senior Member

The best way, is to set up a hidden camera *in* your room. Maybe a cheap webcam, with a wire running to your computer. Set it up, pointing at the window. Then let it run all day long, and eventually you will catch a picture of him looking in the window. Then you will know who it is, so you can go and beat the crap out of him... I mean, call the cops... Yeah, that's what I meant...

Pull~My~Hair's Avatar makes your life seem good

LOL, im sorry but I just keep thinking if I looked out my window and saw some asshole standing there, id be half tempted to start shitting or pucking all over the bed, just to see their reaction.hehe..maybe thats why I have no stalkers...
    Besides, that asshole needs to pay money to see the lovely Jax just like we do! I hate people that dont follow the rules.

LoraLie's Avatar i dont like clothes.

I hope that while I may be pretty or whatever that my looks will intimidate this person to not try something further. I told Eric he could have been casing out the apartment, but Eric shrugged it off. Just because we know we have nothing of value, doesnt mean this person doesnt.

Im not too concerned about it, even if I should be. If it happens again, then yes, all hell will break loose.

you do too have something of value.
    i think you are something of value.

but yes yes. i wouldnt make a big deal about it unless it happened again.
    you're seeing him might have spoiled it for him completely.

Mindgames's Avatar A guy who makes girls

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeathKnight
    The best way, is to set up a hidden camera *in* your room...
    It'd sure help if you knew the guy, but if it's hidden it'd have no dissuasive effect. I've got very obvious cameras (fake, but the folks who know my address don't overlap with the ones who know this is me) and never get any trouble, even though neighbors sometimes do.

It is a concern though, and with all due respect Eric may want to take it a bit more seriously - getting away with it once means the guy thinks he's found somewhere worth going back to, and the personality traits of peeping toms are also those of stalkers - when we've had to deal with stalkers legally there's always a historical trail starting with a bit of voyeurism. The guy may have selected you (let's face it, you can't hide in the crowd honey) but chances are he just trawled random windows and got 'lucky' - remember peeping toms do have some braincells left, and windows with no obvious sight line are less likely to have drapes or an occupant wary of being seen.

Of course what you really need is a live-in 6ft black quarterback who's into naked yoga - it takes your mind off things, and if your visitor times it wrong it'll put him in therapy for years.

mG

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

Quote Originally Posted by Mindgames
    Of course what you really need is a live-in 6ft black quarterback who's into naked yoga - it takes your mind off things, and if your visitor times it wrong it'll put him in therapy for years.

mG

hey, I think we just got an idea for a second photo shoot.

seriously though, yeah that's fucked up. I don't even know what to say.

Quote Originally Posted by Pull~My~Hair
    Besides, that asshole needs to pay money to see the lovely Jax just like we do! I hate people that dont follow the rules.
    I know this doesnt help but it popped up in my head..you could rig the window with a steel door and put a dollar machine slot outside so that he'd HAVE to pay to do it again. sorry. just hadda say it-kill me later.

Camby Savelle's Avatar Stars shaped like hearts

If I were you I would set up a sniper riffle right infront of the window. i'm sure he'll get the subtle "hint".

i'd pin a note to the back of the curtain.

" if you really want to see me naked got to BlueBlood.com" or something.
    K

Mindgames's Avatar A guy who makes girls

Quote Originally Posted by Camby Savelle
    If I were you I would set up a sniper riffle right infront of the window. i'm sure he'll get the subtle "hint".

mG

Black Spiral Dancer's Avatar RedHead Admirer Supreme!

Quote Originally Posted by keiko
    i'd pin a note to the back of the curtain.

" if you really want to see me naked got to BlueBlood.com" or something.
    K
    That sounds like a better, and probably "more legal" way of letting him know you're onto the tick-turd. That, or put some electrofied chicken wire around the window, so when he ejaculated and it hits the metal, he gets the "Jerk of his Life!"

Quote Originally Posted by Mindgames

mG
    i love that kitten

k

+ Reply to Thread