+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Disneyland

Default Disneyland

was fun! In case you've all missed me :P

Although my flights were terrible..had to fly from atlanta to milwaukee..then was supposed to go from milwaukee to LA but they had no room left and only place they could get us close enough was Las Vegas..so had to shell out an extra 300$ just for tickets onto that! (all in all took 18 hours in which should have taken 4 at max)

Then my plane ride back we landed in milwaukee and then was stuck there (luckily i have friends there so i didnt have to get a hotel room) because of severe thunderstorms, so many flights were delayed and canceld to atlanta..then the plane we were getting on had mechanical failures so we were delayed yet another day..
    finally the next day we were able to go home.

flying makes me so nervous :|

anywho heres the photos from our trip!

(my wife and i are on the far right)

http://jadeddreads.com/batsday2006/batsday2006.htm

HempKnight's Avatar Large Member

Default Re: Disneyland

Glad to know you guys made it
    safely... delays and layovers are
    a pain, I've spent a good deal of
    time in airports and know how it
    goes.

Looks like it was fun... quick question,
    what is the gallery software you use?
    I know I've seen it and more than likely
    have it somewhere among the 4Tb+ of
    files here but for the life of me cannot
    think of the name of the fucking program.

Flip's Avatar Tea Drinker

good shit

Quote Originally Posted by HempKnight
    Glad to know you guys made it
    safely... delays and layovers are
    a pain, I've spent a good deal of
    time in airports and know how it
    goes.

Looks like it was fun... quick question,
    what is the gallery software you use?
    I know I've seen it and more than likely
    have it somewhere among the 4Tb+ of
    files here but for the life of me cannot
    think of the name of the fucking program.
    actually its not a program. i edited all the photos down to size..then made thumbnails manually (i know theres programs, but it gives me something to do while taking work breaks lol)
    then i just used a basic script on our webpage. lemme know if you want it i'll shoot it over to ya. its a tiny file so nothing big. and its editable so you can change colors and what not.

Pull~My~Hair's Avatar makes your life seem good

dude who's the little girl with the pimp pink and blue dreadies? thats badass
    looks like you had fun! glad you are back safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Pull~My~Hair
    dude who's the little girl with the pimp pink and blue dreadies? thats badass
    looks like you had fun! glad you are back safe.
    i dont remember her name, but her and her friend's mom bought them hair from us. they looked adorable

Mother Superior

Welcome back. The photos are excellent. Looks like you had a wonderful time.

keiko's Avatar baker of geekery

I love Disneyland. Our wedding photo was taken on Space Mountain. Every night before we left we waved at the light in the FireHouse window where Walt used to stay when he was at the park. He would turn on that light to let people know he was in the park, so now they leave the light on. I miss Disneyland. For some reason Disney World seems like a cheap imitation.

Anyhoo glad you had fun. sorry about the plane thing. nice to see you back. I'm trying to get to Atl by not this comming weekend but the week after, But don't hold me to that. It's all up to finances and Rob. of course there's alway the weekend of Oct 13 that's Screamfest here in Orlando followed by Combichrist and KMFDM so that might take prioity.

K

Quote Originally Posted by keiko
    I love Disneyland. Our wedding photo was taken on Space Mountain. Every night before we left we waved at the light in the FireHouse window where Walt used to stay when he was at the park. He would turn on that light to let people know he was in the park, so now they leave the light on. I miss Disneyland. For some reason Disney World seems like a cheap imitation.

Anyhoo glad you had fun. sorry about the plane thing. nice to see you back. I'm trying to get to Atl by not this comming weekend but the week after, But don't hold me to that. It's all up to finances and Rob. of course there's alway the weekend of Oct 13 that's Screamfest here in Orlando followed by Combichrist and KMFDM so that might take prioity.

K
    nice Walt factoid! were thinking about vending Screamfest actually...our friend dave has a table there and were thinking about splitting it with him.

that'd be nifty. i we could get voltaire and magenta and riff and me and you and rob and your lady and the guys in the bands to go to Halloween Horror Nights that would rock.

K

looking at your pictures (with a huge pang of homesick) and i notice that you are only in the one pic. are you camera shy?

also, what the hell are those blue horn things?
    K

im not so much camera shy, as i take most of the pics. so im always behind the lense. although im sure there are other photos out there from people who attended the event that ill be in.. i know ive seen a few around.

and the horn things are from some band (i think)? doing promo..one of the members has his hair like that so he was giving them away to people.

Guess what I found? Last years Bats Day photos in front of the Haunted Mansion with yours truly!
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/freyjav...n/photostream/

So when (if) we make it up there I'll ahve to take all the pics of you, I take it?
    K

Bedlamite

Quote Originally Posted by keiko
    I miss Disneyland. For some reason Disney World seems like a cheap imitation.
    I can't fully sympathise yet, but I'm sure that Disney World won't be the same as Disney Land. As someone who grew up in Cali, and spent many-a-year romantising Disney Land, it will always hold that sort of childhood fondness.

That, and so many cool-ass creepy stories generate from Disney Land!

drewblood's Avatar Senior Member

how does your wife get those black leather straps to stay in her hair?

Quote Originally Posted by drewblood
    how does your wife get those black leather straps to stay in her hair?
    they are our foam falls we make that tie onto buns. you can always look at the website about them..i wont put a link here.

+ Reply to Thread