+ Reply to Thread

Thread: uh....

Default uh....

what's all this crashing, and screaming i hear outside my window?

that don't sound good...

...maybe i won't go out.

keiko's Avatar baker of geekery

Default Re: uh....

reminds me of when i lived at this apt complex called the beach house. The guy we shared a wall with was a club dj and when he came home from work he brough much of hte club with him. there were fights outside and on one memorable occasion some one's motorcycle rammed our font door. we lived on the second floor. yeah that's right. some one drove their motorcycle up the stairs onto the balcony/walkway thingy. We moved to a golf course. Nice quiet and no golf carts on the seconf floor.

K

HeadlessBill's Avatar Innocent Bystander

Wow, what excitement. When I lived in San Francisco, the only thing I used to get outside my first floor apartment window was Japanese school girls taking pictures of my cats. Except for the time someone drove over the fire hydrant in front of my window.

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

one place I lived had some hard core glue sniffers, they were the comic relief

well... i thought to myself "if something were going on here in manhattan, there'd be police, and fire sirens..." and just then i started to hear sirens...

so i went out anyway, and there was nothing, or either end of the block. i figure it must have been some one's suround sound watching a dopey movie or some such... only turned up to 11... WTF?? LOL...

where i lived when i was a kid, i'd come out to go to school, and there'd be blood everywhere on the street, once inside my mom's car, since a junkie had been shot down the block, and tried to hide in her car after smashing out the window. tthe po-lice would fly their fucking helicopters over our roofs, and shine the fucking search lights in our windows at night. the fuckers... but people tried to be as quiet about their mayhem as possible.

so people screaming in terror+crashing noises=lout's loud sound system

Pull~My~Hair's Avatar makes your life seem good

my neighborhood is so bad....its like one big domestic disturbance all day, the guy who lives beside me is a registered sex offender, in fact the cops had to go in his house yesterday, he was beating up on his gf. And as we were driving home a few mintues ago there was a dumpster on fire behind target, and then once we got home there was some girl screaming and freaking out in our parking lot...I see the cops here at least 3 times a day and I call the cops/911 at least once a week, for various issues. A few weeks ago someone stole my landlords car and drove it into the apartments next to us, and someone broke out all of the windows out of all the cars on the street the other day. I cant wait to move.

and I live in oregon in the burbs...I picked the most high crime area in washington county..poo

mmmcherry's Avatar CHERRALICIOUS!!!

god damn... youd think oregon would be pretty safe... that sounds like fuckin stereotypical LA in the movies...
    MOVE GIRL!!! fuckin move in with me if you need to haha... weird shit we get here, but its just kids partying in the school parking lot accross the street... it gets kindof annoying... but not scary at least :S

Zombie_Fatale's Avatar Senior Member

I live at top floor (9th) - and the only sounds I get is bird songs, cat screams, or all those drunkards singing on the streets in the middle of night..
    Even if it is unsafe on the streets in the night - I don't hear much...

hey i was home the whole time ,,,wasnt me !

VoltaireBlue's Avatar just is

Quote Originally Posted by HeadlessBill
    Wow, what excitement. When I lived in San Francisco, the only thing I used to get outside my first floor apartment window was Japanese school girls taking pictures of my cats.
    that's soooooooooooooo fucking hot.

So get this...Lastnight some girl walked into my parents house, my nephew and neice were on the couch and she just walked through the living room and into the laundry room and say down. My mom said she looked about 16-17 and was really pretty and didnt look like she had a drug problem or anything, she had writing all over her body and face and she was wearing a white tank top and jeans and was barefoot .I guess she walked really slow and fluid and looked like she was floating. She was very incoherant, and didnt know or care where she was, and she walked outside while my mom was talking to her and she tried to climb over the gate, my mom opened it for her and shes said "oooooh" really quietly, like it was something all new. then she left. And about 5 minutes later she walked back in the house and into the laundry room again and shut the door and sat down. Then walked back outside and as my mom was asking her questions she just started running down the block...what the crap?

LoraLie's Avatar i dont like clothes.

wow, thats creepy. I would have followed her or something, but then again. I'm creepy

what the hell. thats fucked up :S i woulda called paramedics on her... well not ON her but you know. so she didnt get run over by a bus or some shit

keiko's Avatar baker of geekery

pull-my-hair~
    i'd have followed her, just to see what was up. and yeah called the paramedics/cops/someone! geeze. that's odd and scary.

K

Quote Originally Posted by keiko
    pull-my-hair~
    i'd have followed her, just to see what was up. and yeah called the paramedics/cops/someone! geeze. that's odd and scary.

K
    my mom tried to but she took off running, so she called the cops, it was a small town so they most likely found her.

wow ,like some drugs r sumthing ,,humm maybe ,, fyck id been worryied some asshat was followin her ..

Nonamepunk's Avatar Hip-Hop Anonymous

errgg.. speaking of bad places to live..... i used to live in georgia with my mom and my brother in This apartment complex......Across the street was a local drug spot...errgg.. you know the type bars on the windows. ok well we lived there for a while.......Only minor stories of theft and Robbery....With the help of the local complex patrol........So one day we get home from school.. and at the next building.. The There had been two murders... By gun shot.. arrggg Gang related.. oh um 3 if you count the dog.... ( worst place i have ever lived in.)

LoraLie's Avatar i dont like clothes.

I go outside & all I hear

is silence
    well, i really just hear crickets
    & frogs
    & the trees blowing in the wind

i hate it.

heh id rather live there than some scrubby city with gang shootings an shit :S

actually... that sounds really nice anyways, except for the SPIDERS... sorry... voldta's spider thread is gonna creep me out for DAYS.

+ Reply to Thread