+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: WoW

Xochitl's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: WoW

I just watched the South Park about World of Warcraft again. Can't bring myself to play it since I lost many friends to Everquest a few years back. Looks interesting though mostly since I like how they dress.

poison's Avatar Senior Member

thought i would resurrect this thread because of the recent release of the add-on, the burning crusade.

just wondering if anyone has created new characters using the 2 new races? i've decided to focus upon a bloodelf hunter and i'm enjoying it more than ever!

(btw Headless Bill, the realm i'm on is anachronos (or something like that)..just in case you were looking for people. and my character is called Seregwen)

LoraLie's Avatar i dont like clothes.

WoW.
    the reason my brother has turned into captain douche bag.

i hate that game.
    its alllll he does. comes home. hogs the phone line (yay for dial up) & plays WoW
    or some other game.

it has taken over his life.

i might like it if i gave it a chance. but i'd just rather not.

poison's Avatar Senior Member

when i first met my boyfriend WoW had taken over his life, i found that the only way to get a response after a while was to take an interest in it myself!

and as i write this i have persuaded my flatmate/friend to get an account too

HeadlessBill's Avatar Innocent Bystander

Anyhow, if anyone is interested, I am trying to start a guild for people who want to play their characters sans armor (aka naked).

If you are interested in being in the guild, create a character (Horde) on Mok'Nathal, strip down and start playing. PM or mail me to let me know you want to join and I will get you to sign the charter. Once the guild is active, you only need to seek out any guild member to join, I believe.

The guild is named : Au Naturale

Anyone who joins the guild, post your character here so other know who to look for.

My character: Rusalka, a female Undead warlock.

The character Rusalka comes from Russian mythology. She was a beautiful young woman who was killed by her lover. Her ghost now hangs about in graveyards, seducing young men and killing them.

I need three more people to sign the charter to get the guild started.

+ Reply to Thread