+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Backseams?

Poppy's Avatar Member

Default Backseams?

I just had a bit of money fall into my lap and I was looking at getting backseam tattoos. Only problem is I want to see what other have done to the top of the seam and how they need around the heel area. I am worried that I can't ink the whole heel like real seamed stockings are. My plan for the tops was to do a small skull with a bow behind it. Suggestions are welcomed, I wanted to try and get this done sometime this weekend before I spend the money on something else

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Default Re: Backseams?

I believe you can get the heel inked, but you will need to get it freshened up with some regularity, as some of the skin in that area won't hold the color the way the backs of your legs will.

Pull~My~Hair's Avatar makes your life seem good

wow ive never seen it done before, but i think it would be really cool

mmmcherry's Avatar CHERRALICIOUS!!!

nifty!! do it that would be totally sexy

Poppy's Avatar Member

I think we are going to try and get something set up with a studio in town tomorrow after work. Scared and nervous..... But hey once they are done I will always be dressed nice with my backseams straight!

I remember reading about woman in WWII drawing backseams on because all the Nylon was used in the war effort. Looks like you're taking that idea to the extreme hehe.

Bondage Clown's Avatar Butter up da Goat

I wish i had saome money fall into my lap.. I need ot get my new tat done also.. I am getting my sons hand-print tatoo'd on my chest.

Poppy's Avatar Member

Thats so sweet!!! I have a few friends who have little tiny baby feet inked on them. Everytime I see any of the ink it makes me all goofy. Such a sweet and amazing way to remember your little one!

mmmcherry's Avatar CHERRALICIOUS!!!

hehe awww what a great idea BC... that rocks!1

+ Reply to Thread