+ Reply to Thread

Thread: everybody was kung fu fighting aka bum fighting 101

Satiate's Avatar Senior Member

Default everybody was kung fu fighting aka bum fighting 101

yeah, so i finally have time to breathe and i thought i'd share one of my latest adventures in hollywood with you... i swear, i need to keep my friends with me at all times... because when i'm by myself i always seem to get into a fight...

basic jist, i spent all day sunday and monday with a dear friend of mine in the hospital... not complaining in ANY way, but i didn't sleep much... i kept having nightmares about my friend... and i needed to really help her in and out of bed... and i was there to keep her company and keep her brave... tell her jokes... help her eat/drink... keep people out of her room... you know, just be the family she really needed at this time...

and the days before that, well, i worked a 18 hour day on a video shoot... and celebrated my birthday... things like this that well, for five days i had a total of a little less than 15 hours sleep, and it wasn't solid sleep at that, like all in hour/two hour intervals, at that...... i had a triple espresso before i walked into work... then walked down to the nearest coffee shop to get some more because i was fighting with everything i had in me to stay awake... it turns out that time was finally catching up with me...

so i'm crossing the parking lot when this homeless guy hollers really loud, "Hey RED!" i know he's hollering at me, but i'm having trouble literally keeping myself coherant and i'm shaking from being so tired and my blood sugar is so low... and i just keep walking... i mean, seriously, i live in hollywood, if i gave a nickel to every homeless person that asked for change on just say the walk either to or from my work, i'd be broke before i got to my destination... not that i'm desensitized, but it's well, i've learned, give them food don't give them change... i can't afford that... well... he switched things up and started screaming at me "Hey BITCH!" now, i wasn't going to run... i wasn't going to turn away either... i was 20 feet from the coffee shop's entrance... i needed that caffeine... and all of a sudden that fucking son of a bitch grabs my elbow, calling me a bitch and starts shaking me, bitching me out because how the fuck dare i ignore him... he needs "some change, because (he) needs some damn cigarettes"... that's right, this fucking son of a bitch grabs me, shakes me, cusses me out, assaults me because he needs some cigarettes...

(now let me comment on this... i used to smoke 2 packs of malboro red's king size in a box a day... more if i was stressed out... and NEVER in my life did i ever think about attacking someone for one... i've done some other desperate things, like dig around in my ashtrays and roll up a cigarettes with what's been left of butts... but damn if i'd attack a stranger for one... jack ass...)

but i'll tell you what, all of my fury of everything i've been going through for the last few months, and aggrivation from all the lack of sleep, and frustration of not completing all of my work came out... and i tried to pull my right arm lose from his grip, he gripped tighter... so i balled up my left fist and slammed it squarely in his dirty filthy face... and he still wouldn't let go and now he's screaming in my face, with spittle flying on me... and i pulled back my left fist and slammed it in his eye... and when he let go that time howling in pain, then i punched him with a solid right upper cut... he hit the fucking ground and i towered over that fucking son of a bitch, shaking my fist at him, "GET THE FUCK UP!" and he's fucking screaming "She fucking hit me... That bitch fucking hit me..." and i'm screaming at him "GET THE FUCK UP YOU FUCKER! COME ON AND GRAB AT ME AGAIN! TOUCH ME AGAIN YOU FUCKER!" it was so surreal for me. i mean, i was so sleep deprived that it was like it was happening to someone else, not me. the security guard for the lot finally starts to run over and the homeless gets up and starts running away. i just look down at my fingers which are red and throbbing and proceed into the coffee shop.

everyone's looking at me like i'm some horror movie monster, straight out of the black lagoon, i rose. i don't know. but i just walked up to the counter, and ordered my order.

On the walk back, I'll admit it... I was super pissed... I didn't want to press charges, that son of a bitch being knocked down by me was all the humilation he needed, because he wasn't a small guy... I was mad because there's this parking lot full of all of these guys... these humans... and though I obviously didn't need it... NOT ONE OF THEM even shouted in this jack asses direction when he started cussing at me... I didn't talk rudely to the fucker... I didn't talk to him at all... I didn't make eye contact with him until he touched me... Then I refused to break it until he ran away... I know I can face my own demons, and stand on my own...

But see, this shit happens all the time in Hollywood... What happened to men being gentlemen? I'm not a "damsel in distress", but fuck, there's a big difference of a guy who stood at least 6' 2" grabbing and shaking a woman who's clearly not expecting or deserving trouble who is easily a 100 pounds lighter and a half of a foot smaller... Where was the fucking guy who just says "Hey man, back up, leave her alone..." ? What would have happened if I was a woman who couldn't fight? And he stood there shaking me...??? Was it the way I look with my black punked out jeans? My fire engine red and black hair? Was it my rock t-shirt? What was it about me that the, and I counted while waiting for my order, 15 guys IN VIEW of the situation there in that parking lot/coffee shop couldn't get the fucking balls to stand up and go "Hey buddy, back off..."??? Or were these people treating me as I treated that homeless guy???

It's fucking twisted and hurt my brain, so I've quick thinking about it today, but I'm asking you...

What do you think? Is it Hollywood? Desensitized? Is chilvary dead? A culture/class/caste seperation?

I'm a psycho magnet, more so when I have this crazy red hair... I don't mouth off... I don't start this shit... I'll fucking finish it, but I don't go out looking for a fight... Situations of which you just read happen to me all the time? And the scary part is, when there are witnesses, no one gets involved...

It's a fucking scary world we live in...

Okay, going to make me some dinner and hit the sack... I still need to catch up on some much needed sleep...

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: everybody was kung fu fighting aka bum fighting 101

yeah, most people really don't want to do anything that might matter these days, me I actually don't mind interfering now and again

fuck i wish i was there ,,id give a smoke hell maybe a pack ,>ive done it before ..
    and tell him to fuck off seems like HW is kinda desensitized and im sure not all guys every were r like that ,i know im not ..
    sounds like they r more afraid of you than the street guy .
    gett some sleep you;ll feel better ,and next time you see him ,tell him ,, what the fuck do i need to call the cops ? find a job, and dont every touch me again,or
    you mite just pull back a stub .

1-fucking good for you for defending yourself!!!

2-sometimes it takes a second for this stuff to register with folks. someone willing to help could have been coming out of the bathroom, just noticed you were being grabbed, and was making a connection that they needed to do something when you socked the guy. (good for you, again btw.)

3-why the fuck is it that these fuckers only fuck with you when you're already down? i swear to fucking satan on a pogo stick, that no one, ever, ever, ever fucks with me when i'm fully alert, rested, and healthy. which puts me in a hyper defensive position when i'm pashing out on the subway... goddamn.

4-"damsels in distress" worry me. first thing they teach you,is never jump inbetween a boy girl fight. (this is for couples.) i have never seen a women being actually assulted in the manner you were, but i've seen plenty of street harassment. the problem with harassment is you can never tell where the line is with the woman, she maybe uncomfortable, but i've never had a girl ask me for help in these situations (of course i've never seen one get grabbed by a guy who's screaming at her.) i used to have a huge chip on my shoulder, so i was always waiting for a chance to step in, and mutilate some deserving citizen...but in never ever happened.

this one time on the subway, it was like 4a or some crap, i was essentially sleep walking my way home, i get on the subway, and sit down across form this guy, and girl. at first it didn't register, because, you know... i'm like braindead... literally i think this was the most out of it i've ever been on the subway...but the girl is obviously super uncomfortable for some reason, and the guy is making these really obnoxious learing, halfwitted faces at her like 'hehheheh, uh-duh' now i'm sitting there across from all this, and it's all i can do to keep from blacking out. well, i'm waiting for the guy to do something like grab her, or her to get up, and say something to him, like 'get the fuck away from me' or ANYTHING... because all i had energy for was just killing him. no verbal confrontation, no john wayne fisticuffs bullshit... i was set to punch dude in the throat, at the first sign, and that's all i had left... i swear the adreniline of the situation wouldn't even rouse my ass, i kept nearly passing out. well, finally she gets up, and gets off the train, after shooting me this really dirty look... i waited till dude left before i let my brain turn off.. confronted with the same situation now, fully awake i'd try to distract dude by talking to him, in a really obnoxiously friendly fashion. see if couldn't get his attention on me, and what an asshole i am.

5-fuck the homeless. i've been homeless, i've worked at a homeless shelter, and i say fuck 'em. i don't mind polite, thoughtful people down on their luck, who know i don't owe them shit, and request my assistance by way of a nickle. or people who want to be left the fuck alone. but these assholes who demand my attention, when i live in a city full of 8million, and get all snotty because i've got problems of my own, and some weeks a quarter really IS the difference between me eating and making rent or not... well fuck those guys. it's not like i walk up to them and say 'I am the Key Master, where is the Gate Keeper?', i'm not out to infect them with my sickness, i'd appreciate the courtesy. i mean, shit i know how tough it is when the black helicopters are beaming the F-rays into your cranium via the sewer rats with the wires dangling outt of their asses...but fucking c'mon here.

6-fuck those people at the coffee shop for not at the very least asking you if you were okay, after the fact. punkasses were probably too scared of ya... but still, it's traumatic, they could have offered you support, asked if you wanted to press charges, etc.

7-have you ever considered the merits of pepper spray? somepeople laugh off Mace, pepper spray is designed to take out grizzley bears.

8-good for you!! i hope your day gets better from here on out.

wow i sound like such a know it all prick

hope your day does get better!!!

mmmcherry's Avatar CHERRALICIOUS!!!

god what a fuckin nutbar... good for you for knockin him on his ass tho... dont think i coulda done that even by reflex, im just not a figher. like AT ALL... probly couldnt throw a good punch to save my own ass... anyways... yeah man... pepper spray good shit. ive had friends sprayed with that stuff (not the most fun... they were in the wrong place at the wrong time and all they did was say hi to a guy... bastard sprayed my friend ken right in the face)... yeah ambulance was called and everything. pepper spray isnt good to be hit with heh... or bear spray. i dunno if theres really a difference,but up here in the wilderness of canada you can get bear spray at pretty much any hunting supplies stores, probly less than 10 bucks.

but i do think chivalry is dead for the most part... 95% of the guys i see out there nowadays wouldnt fuckin hold a door for a woman. heh ive seen it... and ive been running late for shit and hold doors open for old ladies and stuff, just to be nice. so yeah. fuck em all heh... bastards.

keiko's Avatar baker of geekery

I bet if you asked for ice at the coffee counter for your hand, some one would have asked if you were okay. for the most part though it seemed to me like shit happend to fast for the majority of people who were trying to mind thier own bidness to do anything about it. I know I woulda stepped in but what good is another short black clad chick except as a distraction, right? (excluding htat hte last time i had to hit some one they had to wire his face back together). People in this world suck balls.

I'm glad you made it home in one peice, and things didn't get any more complex wiht hte homeless fucker.

(aside: I know that the people that really want to get back on thier feet and get off the street work in the help the homeless day labour places and bust their asses instead of harrassing scary chicks in parking lots. When i've got hte extra $ i'll give it to the guy who just waves at me. when it gets cold i take some of my old clothes and some of those $1 a dozen mittens down under the over pass. There but for the grace of God go I. Litterally some times. Hence the living in my mom in laws spare room. But that doesn't make what this fucker did excusable)

This asshat, on the other hand, needed instituionalised. Good for you bustin' the fuckers face open. and the rest of hte fuckers in that lot, including the fucking "security gaurd" need the same treatment. Turning a blind eye is allowing shit like this to happen and they might as well have been shaking you themselves. I'da made some fucking snide comment to every one with the cherriest smile like "thanks for the help out there."

K

K

thanks for all of the responses so far...

i personally think there's something wrong with the way the people reacted... i can point out instance after instance of when this type of stuff happens no one steps up...

here's three other examples...

1. i'm in a bar seated in a booth with four friends... two of them get up to go outside and smoke a cigarette... leaving me and one girl sitting alone in the booth... the back of the booth has a small ledge and on the other side is a dart board game area... a few of the people playing darts set some drinks on the window ledge... during the rowdy game they are playing one of the drinks falls, barely missing us... so i very politely ask who's drink it was and ask them if they could just remove the drinks... the biggest of the guys turns to me and bellows "don't fucking tell me what to do with my drink." i smile... sit down... and he's talking big because he thinks he shut me up... and another drink goes to topple... so i push it over on their side of the ledge... it, of course, falls... he comes over to me... towering over my table about to kick my ass... how come when his movement knocks his drink on my side it's fine and i need to shut up... when it falls on his side, i'm the bitch... i'll be honest, i started laughing... he flipped his cigarette in my face and i grabbed the edge of the table and flipped into his him knocking him on the head... when he realized i was as big as he was and ready to throw down and beat his ass in... he apologized... but he was ready to intimidate me because he was a rude asshole... not one of his male friends said to him "hey, i'll buy you a new drink... let's just move them somewhere else... dude... it's just a "girl"... dude calm down..." nothing... they were egging him on... until i busted his head open with a table, then it was "man, i need to get home now..."

2. my friend plays a show... literally just walks off stage... a guy from another band walks up into her face because earlier in the night he had hit on her and she then politely turned him down... he decided to drink to grow some balls and try to jump on her when she could barely even breathe... there were three other GUYS backstage that were not in her band, but they were big burly guys... not one of them stepped up to say anything... this guy insulted her for at least a full minute... i'm squarely trying to look into all of these guys backstage in the eyes trying to get someone to step up... no one is willing to acknowledge what's going on... IGNORING IT... so i grab the guy ass and neck and proceed to kick him down the backstage stairs of the whisky until security heard the commution and threw him out... all the guys backstage thanked me with "Thanks, for getting rid of that weird-o." Uh, where were they?

3. i'm at another bar... meeting up with a friend from out of town... i walk into this bar to see what is obviously a waitress with her arms pressed up against her chest with a 6' 2-3" tall big guy shaking her screaming in her face... you can help but hear this guy... you can't help buy notice that the waitress is crying... you can hear her telling this guy repetitively, "Let me go, or I'm having you thrown out." There are dozens, and I'm being LITERAL, DOZENS of men standing around WATCHING this going on... and it obviously was going on before I walked in the door... So what do I do? I walk up closer to hear her say to the guy "Look, I'm not giving you anymore to drink. You're cut off..." And the guy starts VIOLENTLY shaking her around by her wrists/arms screaming at her... I tapped him on the shoulder... He stopped, looked at me and I said, "You're going to let go of her before you hurt her." NOW, everyone is looking at me. No one else stepped up. No one else said anything. The bar fell silent. You could hear ice tinkling in the glasses. The guy let go of her and poked me in the chest, "What are you going to do about it?" I said "I'm going to clean the floor with your face." He pushed me, and I decked him. (During the time he let go of her and turned to me, she ran off and was getting security, who were outside... that no one else THOUGHT of doing...) So security run up and physically remove him from the bar. But NO ONE DID ANYTHING. Afterwards, the female bartender and waitress are buying me drinks... and I had about a dozen guys walk up to me hitting on me telling me how "brave" I was and they wish they knew what was going on, so they could have beat that guy's ass. *blinks* The same guys who I watched that were watching what was going on but not doing a damn thing about it.

i see this stuff happen regularly... whether in bars, malls, concerts, grocery stores... people turn a blind eye...

why is that? is it just lack of concern? lack of humanity? are we desensitized as a people to this kind of behaviour? why?

it's this type of stuff that i don't understand...

heh wow it is true... chivalry IS dead.

people dont seem to give a fuck anymore :S god... you fuckin rock tho, youre the exception to the rule, even being a woman youre more chivalrous (is that the word? i dont fuckin know) than all those men who just sit on their asses. fuck those guys...

keiko's Avatar baker of geekery

in many ways though chilvary was killed by femminism. "I am woman hear me roar" has castrated so many men because alot of times if a man jumps in to help some girl she'll end up taking his head off for insulting her ability to take care of her self. t " i didn't need your help you just got in my way i can take care of my self i'm no damsel in distress" etc etc. A woman's wrath, i take it, isn't worth the energy spent to be a hero anymore. the matriarchs of my family are all that way. if a guy helps her do anything, even if it's finding something in the garage or changing her tire, she gets all pissy and takes his freaking head off at the waist instead of thanking him and smiling. So guys just quit. it's sad. really sad. esp that even the chicks in the room didn't go get security before it got to the point where you needed to step in.

I say, ms knight, what colour is your horse?

K

Bondage Clown's Avatar Butter up da Goat

I love bums.. and when I say I love bums, what i really mean is, I love throwing bums off of bridges..

when I say I love throwing bums off of bridges.. what i really mean is I love snatching them up in vans, and driving as fast as I can, and making them fly out of the van off of HIGH Bridges

some of what keiko said.

thing i've noticed,is that if i call out another guy,who's acting likea shit heel i become the asshole. it somehow all becomes my fault no matter how much the other people in the room wanted the guy to get his ass kicked, or to cut out the offending behavior.

plus there's assult charges, and theat of assult, and lawsuits in civil court... bah!!!

plus people have the totally wrong idea about violence... they think it's some sort of game, a status thing "i'lll kick yore ass, ya faggot" that kind of shit. i used to love choking jock types, strangling them, just to prove how helpless they were...but then again i used to have a chip on my shoulder. (i have since learned that this impresses no one, except for other pscyhopaths. but it is cathartic.)

i tend to avoid bars, and such now. i want people soberly reflecting on their actions before we do anything stupid.

Bejesus fyckin Crirsinia! what the fyck is worng with some peeps ,,

i worked as a bartender for many many years ,when there was a prob i allways tryed to be nice till it got out of hand , but rule 1 NEVER toch my fuckin barstaff ,,r i will bust r balls as your out the fyckin door ,espeacialy a woman ,sure i know some women who would break your face , but they would all so try to be polite and ask them to leave first .
    ,but damm , i dont think i could ever just Stand there holdin my dick .
    ive had peeps get pissed and come back with there friends and have to show them ya i can kick you and your fyckin 4 freinds asses if i have too ,but now im old ,and i let my ex navy seal buddys r maraines i know that dont like peeps fyckin with women do that stuff .. were i come from you dont touch a woman unlest she says ya can .but i retiered 4 years ago and still go clubin with freinds and if i see guys fuckin up ,ya i say something about it .
    if i dont they'll just keep doing the same stupid shyt to some other poor girl .

chivalry isnt dead ,its just some fuckin guys never learned what the word means , r were brought up not giving a fuck . and care about only one thing their own ego's and the guys who stroke it for them ,, fuck those ass holes ,
    they have no place around me r my freinds.

man, thanks for all the great responses to this...

i just know, whether guy or girl, when a situation like this is going on around me... stranger, enemy, friend or family... i will step up and do what i can to help diffuse the situation... especially when it starts off with words... but i don't like fighting... i can't stand it... i don't like how angry i have to get to actually fight someone... especially after i just dropped a good chunk of change on a few drinks and in the jukebox/on the bowling alley/pool table... and i've been having this great night connecting with friends... (i have agoraphobia and there are times where i have A LOT of trouble leaving my apartment...) so when this type of stuff happens and it sobers me up so dramatically... i will go home visably upset, crying and shaking... it makes me NOT want to go out...

it's strange... i'm a friendly person... i'm someone who will sit there and joke with you and tell you funny stories all night... i will respect your space... if i do something to hurt you/your feelings, even unintentionally i will apologize for whatever wrong and want to move through it... i just don't understand this lack of respect...

whether it's a bum asking for change in a parking lot, someone accidently spilling a drink on you at a bar, someone unintentionally jostling you at a concert...

which gets me to another story...

once, i went to go see a concert in a small club/venue for a friend's birthday party... i was decked out in a very nice shirt, my S.M.A. pleather pants, some black heels... there's balloons and a cake... everyone's having a great time...

but this gorilla (a big hairy man that stands about 6'3") with a white cabbie hat keeps walking by and punching the balloons... now, the club gave us this private area in the club, and you had to literally walk into a doorway to hit these balloons... this guy had an issue, that this girl was having a birthday party at concert... EVEN THOUGH, this girl is friend's with the band and they were part of the reason why the party was being held there...

well, we were getting irritated, but we ignored him...

then later, after the cake was cut and everyone was milling about the club because the bands were beginning to go on... the guy walks into the room and starts sticking his fingers in the cake,and throwing small handfuls around the room... just to be a jerk... we all bite our tongues and as soon as he leaves the room we remove the cake back to the club's fridge... again, other than maybe a couple of dirty looks, we pretty much just ignored the guy who was obviously pushing for a fight...

well, during the show... we're all up front... all having a great time... i'm having a pabst (yeah, they had pabst in bottles here) and i'm pogoing with beer in one hand, and other hand is fisted in the air... well white cabbie guy grabs me by my hair and yanks me back so that he can get in front of me against the stage...

again, i'm irritated, but you know what? it's a concert... it's my friend's birthday... i will AGAIN, bite my tongue... the guy starts doing that pseudo "I'm a bad ass, but too pussy for a mosh pit" move of basically standing still and swinging his arms/fists around... no big deal... i'm from tampa (the land of death metal) i can handle this kind of idiot... i just put down my fist and use it to push against his elbow when he brings it back so that it doesn't hit me in my eye or breast or something...

well, after about the fifth time he slammed his elbow into my hand he turned to me and started screaming at me... i couldn't hear him over the band and motion as such... so he grabs me by both breasts and squeezes... i still to this day don't know what he was trying to say to me, but i saw his lips form the word "bitch", no mistaken that... so i reached up, grabbed his white hat off of his head and threw it in the actual mosh pit and very exaggeratedly formed the word "FETCH!"

he let go of my breasts... and poked me in the chest... (i still don't get that kind of move, but okay...) and was screaming at me... my drummer was beside me and saw what was going on and started motioning over to some friends that trouble was about to arise... when i got my beer bottle, slammed the tip of it against his cheekbone and screamed, of course the time was in between songs, "I'M GOING TO SHOVE THIS IN YOUR EYESOCKET AND SKULL FUCK YOU!"

he was stunned and i know i bruised his cheekbone because i slammed the bottle that hard into his face... and i stepped out of my heels ready to beat the hell out of him... he was speechless... unable to utter a word... and i can see him do one of those hard swallows... you know, the look someone gives when they realize they've bitten off more than they can chew... and the band had stopped playing and are shouting at him to leave me the hell alone... he looked over my shoulder at that moment to see about 6 of my guy friends shoving through the crowd to get him and he took off... RUNNING!

yes, i know i did egg that last big on, but to me, the guy was pushing for a fight all night... and instead of picking it with the men in the party, was taking it out on the women... and i'll admit, i was the smallest and dressed the nicest of the bunch... so why did this guy pick a fight with me??? and when the fight was coming to him, he took the hell off...

now, i love men... i've met some really nice men... who still open doors... who understand how to walk that line of having an independent woman in their lives, and know these women can fight their own fights... but yet, know when to step up and protect a loved on...

yes, i can fight my own battles, but i'll be damned if i WANT to fight at all... i'm ugly when i fight... i don't like fighting... but hell if i will let someone paint me into a corner, intimidate me, cow me, or feel, because i'm a woman, that i MUST be the weaker person and take any form of abuse you feel like dumping on my head because you are the obviously stronger male...

it's weird... girls will talk shit behind my back, but won't confront me face to face... no girl wants to fight me...

but it's always guys who want to "put me in my place..."

do you think it's a subconcious decision to get back at all the other dominant women in their lives??? and i look like i will be a great, i don't know, it's early and i'm lacking words, effigy?... scapegoat, if you will? for all the previous women in their lives wrongs???

*sigh*

i don't want a white knight on white house to come save me... i want the guy in black leather, driving a tricked out black (with red leather interior) '71 Chevy Nova to pull up with a case of Pabst, Journey blasting out the speakers, to go grab a big fat cheeseburger who will had me my own switchblade and say "Babe, I know you can handle yourself, but you don't HAVE to."

that last sentence says it all... "I know you can... but you don't have to..." like you're not going to do this alone... I'm right there...

My mom always told me to look out for others weaker than me... smaller than me... I was an older sibling and I always protected them from school/neighborhood bullies... Maybe, this is all been beat into my head from my parents raising me to "do right" by people?

I just find it freaky, that most people just, well... don't have that same thinking process...

Okay... Off to get more coffee...

i can really relate to the first part of what you said.

i'm a friendly person too, i love hanging out, and laughing with people, talking about mad crazy things, and learning new stuff... seems like when i go out though folks are intent on making sure i never leave the house again...

...as to that second story... WTF???? i think at about the point he was throwing cake around, my set of friends would have 'politely' asked him to figure out some new mode of behavoir... when i'm talking mad shit, and trying to egg some one on to swing first, it's still all good. means my sense of humor's still there... when i get all polite, and start seeming calmer, and calmer... mmm, bad sign.

but what the fuck's up with guys like that?

i do hope your friends caught up with him, and at least knocked some of his teeth out... goddamn. what an asshole... made him uglier...

shit if you got a problem with some people, pick on the biggest, and ugliest of 'em has always been my philosophy...

why the fuck would he even think he could get away with shit like that? ugh...

i hear stories like that, and it doesn't make me sorry one bit for my thuggish past behavior, because i never jammed my thumbs into the eyesockets of someone who wasn't a bully...

people like that are repugnant. ugh.

Geeze girl, those are some crazy stories. Arrogant pseudo-badasses who try to compensate for their small dicks piss me the hell off. I'm glad to hear how you stand up to the fuckers. Many, many, many kudos to you for that. Most essentially, of course, for
    "I'M GOING TO SHOVE THIS IN YOUR EYESOCKET AND SKULL FUCK YOU!"
    It is unfourtuante, though, for anyone to be put into such a position to have to actually execute such actions. =/ At least you don't let yourself get pushed around.

jesus... ive NEVER met anyone that big an asshole, serioulsy :S what the fuck is wrong with people sometimes... ugh. kinda makes me really in favor of sterilization at birth, the stories im reading here. these guys parents would be great candidates

i have met peeps like that ,and as soon as i steped up to the plate ,,they changed there tune ,,now 1 of them is a good freind , a 6 ft 5 ex navy freind ,,hes a good man ,just after a few beers he gets like some other peeps i know ,,a tad stupid , but if ya talk to him ,,he know what yer sayin and stops..

but theres always that 2% of the guys that r just plain asshats no matter what ,,their jerks . its one of the main resons i stop drinkin,so i can watch the jerks and be wary of the crap they start and the shyt they spew when their stoned .

hell maybe you and me can have a beer if im ever out that way ,,, i was raised on PBR. i can make a exception and have 1 i belive.

heh god i love that little smily that falls over like a quarter...

Well i'm happy you're okay. In story one the Homeless guy may have been crazy and big props to you for taking him down. Too many people become jello when a situation like that happens, you have a good animal fight response ^_^.

And to what Buster said about the whole "damsel" scenario. I've always had that strong urge to protect woman, thats why I'm volunteering at the "stop spousal abuse" organization at my college. When I was at a concert, I was about maybe 100 feet from a Moshpit when I saw this girl get straight out slammed in the face then kicked by some huge stock guy with no shirt on. I literally almost leapt down into the concert to confront him, but luckily there where about 20 other people more the happy to do that for me haha ^^

Some people however don't need any defending ..aka Satiate. You rock

Quote Originally Posted by keiko
    in many ways though chilvary was killed by femminism. "I am woman hear me roar" has castrated so many men because alot of times if a man jumps in to help some girl she'll end up taking his head off for insulting her ability to take care of her self. t " i didn't need your help you just got in my way i can take care of my self i'm no damsel in distress" etc etc. A woman's wrath, i take it, isn't worth the energy spent to be a hero anymore. the matriarchs of my family are all that way. if a guy helps her do anything, even if it's finding something in the garage or changing her tire, she gets all pissy and takes his freaking head off at the waist instead of thanking him and smiling. So guys just quit. it's sad. really sad. esp that even the chicks in the room didn't go get security before it got to the point where you needed to step in.

I say, ms knight, what colour is your horse?

K
    I try to be polite to everyone, but usually go that extra step to help a woman I've very, very rarely had that response to me holding open a door/defending a woman against an insult etc. Most seems to take it for what it is, a polite gesture. Of course there are exceptions though ^^; "Why the hell did you open the door for me? Do you think i'm to weak to do it myself? That I need a big man to hold open the fucking door"...."Woah, Woah heyy relax ." ..."Don't tell me to fucking relax you pig"..."Okay, moving along now, goodbye crazy one."

hah yeah theres always the weird chicks like that...
    i dont get them :S like... wtf no matter who opens the door for you, its polite... COME ON!...

how's this for fucked up...

.. i was just at a barnes and noble's, and a guy knocked a girl down without any provocation, and ran out.

i saw him run past me, glaring, and scowling, then i registered a distressed type noise off to my left in the stacks.

he was long gone by the time i turned my head, so i went over to see what was going on. another customer was asking the girl if she was okay, and she said she was.

the girl was about to call the police on her cell phone, so i told her to talk to the employees, and get security incase the dude was still in the building, and they could catch him. (but judging by the way he ran out of there he was long gone.)

within a minute or two there was an officer there, and they searched the building, but dude was long gone. (near a major subway stop.)

i talked to the girl a bit, she was totally okay, dude came at her completely out of the blue, knocked her down and was gone. they didn't have any kind of interaction before hand, that she was aware of or anything.

sure if my ninja ass spidey senses had been working, i could have tripped him as he ran past me before i knew he'd even done anything... moving quickly, and glaring are two things new yorkers regularly do, many times a day.

i could go back to being ready to gut anyone who looks at me crosseyed... and therefore always be ready... but sometimes random violence is just that. random.

random dick...

+ Reply to Thread