+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: Piercings.

Default Piercings.

What kind of piercings do you have? I'm thinking of getting an eyebrow done. What was your experience with getting an eyebrow piercing?

/curiousity

Black Spiral Dancer's Avatar RedHead Admirer Supreme!

Default Re: Piercings.

I have many ear piercings and a nipple piercing. My wife has many piercings, in various places. She used to have eyebrow piercings, but since she doesn't have much in the way of loose skin on her eyebrows, it soon grew out. She woke up one morning to find it lying on the pillow. So if you're getting one, make sure you can pinch a good half centimetre of skin to pierce.

LoraLie's Avatar i dont like clothes.

I've only had my ears periced as a child and . . . . I didnt like it so I took them o ut and stuff.

But I eventually plan to get a lip ring. Maybe others . . . . I dont know. I'm quite scared. I am a major chicken.

Plus I need to finish up HS first. They are quite lame about peircings at my HS

Bondage Clown's Avatar Butter up da Goat

Both nipples, 14 in my ears... Had my tongue pierced, but I had to take it out for a job.. thinking about getting it done again.

suicidal_tendencies's Avatar Senior Member

i pierced my eyebrow myself. i bought a kit and shoved it through. it really didnt hurt at all. i need to do it again.

HeadlessBill's Avatar Innocent Bystander

Not really interested in getting a piercing, but if I did, I'd probably get an eyebrow on. But over my left eyebrow or my right??

Ears pierced a few years ago, didn't hurt much.
    About two weeks ago I got my nipples pierced. It did hurt, but it was worth it.

TheQuietPlace's Avatar The Delivery Expert

Snakebites. LOVED 'em. 'til the left one got infected, and when I tried to change it instantaneously shut...no now I just have one lip piercing on the right side. And theres a lovely keloid (I think thats what its called) where my left one was.

mmmcherry's Avatar CHERRALICIOUS!!!

yucky :S
    ghaa i really want to get 2 small rings on the left side of my lip... SO BAD!! i think id go for it if 1) i wasnt pregnant hehee... and 2) i had the money for it right now... but for now ive only got 2 holes in each earlobe. le bored with that.
    and i still want to get my corset done... *drool* 17 down each side of my back omfg... orgasmic. im determined to get that one day hehee
    i think first ill go with the 2 in my lip tho... hehe...

Aaaah, cherry I also adore the corest piercings. It's actually the most appealing one to me, but I'm afraid of getting it because, well, how would on clean, take them out, or change the lacing on them?

thats where friends come in reeeeal handy... and hot showers... maybe salt water in a clean spray bottle hahaa....

lets be room mates and get our corsets together!

Haha, I suppouse so. Salt water sounds scary, though.

Too bad you are a gabillion miles away. =/

The salterwater is not that bad at all. Its actually a great way to cleanse and promote healing. I sprayed it on the piercing and well..you feel nothing. its like splashing ocean water on your face. I woulden't get the corset piercing unless well..yeah you had a good friend there to clean all the crust off (dried blood) and then spray it with the saline twice a day for a good 3 months ^^;

Oh and I went and got my brow pierced everyone. It did not really hurt at all (well okay maybe for a second . Then it was finished and lookin awesome.

Your tan is a little strong in that image.

rofl

LoraLie's Avatar i dont like clothes.

you are a red demon good sir. hehe

but looks nice.

& corset peircings a;dfja;lfjad;flajdf;ladf

*drool*

Quote Originally Posted by LoraLie

& corset peircings a;dfja;lfjad;flajdf;ladf

*drool*
    Holy shit, I love you, lol. On the stomach, wow, so obvious.
    I've considered it in other various locations, but not there.
    I have seen the light. Thank you.

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

Eyebrow piercings tend to migrate very bad, causing painful infections and a nice scar.

yeah ive seen many friends with eyebrow piercing scars... a couple from migration, a couple from being ripped out unfortunately OUCH... i think id rather have it migrate. once it starts doin that i woudl just take it right out as soon as i noticed it doin it. grr.
    but yeah... corset... *droooool*
    cool pic velvet tongue hehe... i like the color

TheQuietPlace's Avatar The Delivery Expert

Is it possible or practical to have a my left side of my lip pierced again, even though theres a nice ball of scar tissue there?

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

Quote Originally Posted by TheQuietPlace
    Is it possible or practical to have a my left side of my lip pierced again, even though theres a nice ball of scar tissue there?
    It is both possible and practical. Though it will take much longer to heal, will be more painful when its done, and you run a high chance of the piercinng beinng crooked from the needle 'ricocheting' off the scar tissue. I have pierecings pierced through scar tissue and its not too big a deal if you get a good piercer;]

i had 11 in my ears..but dwindled em down to 2
    Had my bridge done, but they did it too shallow so it rejected and have a nice scar there now :\
    Had my toungue done but since i grind my teeth in my sleep i used to chew on it in my sleep so i took it out.

Other than that its just my labret and septum.

Amaltheas_Attic's Avatar Member

I got both of my eyebrows done, above the brow line. I like them a lot, and there was no pain. They've been in for several years with no problems thus far. I'm thinking of getting a second set above the first.

The ball on mine just fell off...and I can't find it...so I now have an eraser head holding it on untill I can find a new ball.

poison's Avatar Senior Member

i have 14 piercings at the moment and have had them all done over a period of 2 years. 11 of those piercings are shared between both my ears. the remaining 3 are my navel and 2 in the right side of my nose (which were both rings until a month ago when i decided to change them to studs). my favourite piercing is probably either my tragus or my industrial.

i had 15 until may but my orthadontist made me take out my lip piercing so that he could finish work on my braces.

though i don't have an eyebrow piercing my friend at college had a lot of problem with hers, constantly had to be re-pierced which i never had to do with any of mine.

Oil~Boy 26's Avatar rebuilding in pain

Yea I hate losing balls of any kind almost lost a captive ring on an external version of a jacobsladder once like that (kinda givs new meaning to dropping the ball)

OB~26

bre.star's Avatar Senior Member

i have had my ears double peirced, but now i just one in each 00g.
    my tongue is also peirced.
    i used to have my lip peirced but it bled uncontrollably so i had to take it out.

aXa's Avatar Senior Member

i have about 15 rings in my ears including both traguses. besides those i have my right nostril, septum, lip, tongue, both nipples and 2 in my navel.

on the subject of losing balls from piercings...i once had the ball from my tongue come unscrewed in the middle of having sex. i ended up swallowing it. talk about a mood killer.

Oil~Boy 26's Avatar rebuilding in pain

Try losing 1 in the condom it stayed lost that killed my mood

OB~26

Thistle Harlequin's Avatar Oldschool Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jax
    It is both possible and practical. Though it will take much longer to heal, will be more painful when its done, and you run a high chance of the piercinng beinng crooked from the needle 'ricocheting' off the scar tissue. I have pierecings pierced through scar tissue and its not too big a deal if you get a good piercer;]

From my experience, I think it's different with every person. I've NEVER had someone come back to me for an eyebrow piercing rejection, and I always heard that eyebrows reject often. I have had about 4 females come back to me with navel rejections in the past year and a half though

maybe I'm a darned good eyebrow piercer ;P

Thistle Harlequin's Avatar Oldschool Member

Quote Originally Posted by VoldtaEngler
    i had 11 in my ears..but dwindled em down to 2
    Had my bridge done, but they did it too shallow so it rejected and have a nice scar there now :\
    Had my toungue done but since i grind my teeth in my sleep i used to chew on it in my sleep so i took it out.

Other than that its just my labret and septum.

That sucks. My bridge is my favorite piercing, GET IT RE-DONE! It's worth it ;P

Nudemuse's Avatar Queen of all Fatassia.

I formerly had-
    3 in the belly button, septum, shitloads in my ears.

Currently only one hole in each ear is open and I have my lip done. I think the next piercing I get is going to be my right nostril. Might get my navel redone but I might not.

smibbo's Avatar Junior Member

one in my nostril, one lip ring and five in one ear (one in other ear)

I'm old fashioned like that

Annabel Elaine's Avatar Mistress of disaster!

Oh! five in my ears at present i love getting anything done! nose is next and a few more in the ears, i would love to get a corset done and hope to do that in the next few years. it is realy rather painless (this coming from the most huge chicken ever!)

the first extra earing i got while i was on a date with a former boyfriend, while i was browsing the cabenets (so many prity shiny things!) boyfriend came over and dared me to get something done, i said ok (trying to be hard) and went over to the woman behind the counter, told her what i wanted and she told me that it could be done in five min time. never being one to back down from a dare, i said ok, well Boyfriend nearly fainted and actualy threw up. however i liked the fealing and how it looked, so since then i have had a few more done

Nyarlathotep's Avatar Junior Member

My last round of eyebrow piercings didn't reject (I think that I had had something like six or eight previous to the last two, all removed due to unfortunate circumstances), but they also didn't heal. I'd had them over three years with no migration or rejection, but was still getting regular lymph discharge and occasionally slight bleeding. I ended up losing them to surgery; took 'em out to go under the knife, and the holes completely closed in the three hours I was out.

I currently have 28 piercings, if a transscrotal can count, but only four ear piercings. I've had 51 piercings (I think; I'm kinda losing track) that either rejected, refused to heal, or were involuntarily removed.

Corset piercings are, but their nature, very temporary for almost everyone. A captive bead ring puts upward pressure on the skin above it due to it's shape. Additionally, every time you sit down or lie down you'd be moving those piercings around, impeding healing. If you really wanted to do, find someone with a lot of experience with surface piercings, and get some nice surface bars with slave rings. You might be able to heal it that way. Good luck with it.

badkittyamy's Avatar Crazy Art Kitten

i'm a pussy i only have one extra set in my ears and that's because my original peicings from when i was little were done badly and far back enough that i currently have an 8 gauge in fron to of them with space to go.

I also decided to go with an asymetrical theme i have a really long earring on my right side while i have I short ones on the left.

If you really wanted to do, find someone with a lot of experience with surface piercings, and get some nice surface bars with slave rings. You might be able to heal it that way. Good luck with it.
    that was my plan i was gonna go with the tygon flexible bars thru the skin though, then put slave rings on either side... lace up the inside, and somehow sew a shirt to lace up to the outside of each piercing and wrap it around the front so i could show off the corset piercings without getting arrested for indecent exposure or something haha... if it worked, it would be the most kick ass thing i ever did in my life.

Nyarlathotep's Avatar Junior Member

I know that it's possible to make a shirt that leaves the back completely open; at least, I've seen plenty of evening dresses that way. But it you mean lacing the shirt directly to the piercings... I can just see one of those laces getting snagged on something... Ouchy. I don't think that would work for me. But follow your dream!

Tygon never worked well for me, but my piercer uses it a lot for surface piercings. I kept dropping balls when I was using it. (Insert dirty thought here.)

yeah ouch.. but i could just as easily see the inside lacings getting caught on something too. id be super fuckin careful dont worry...

if the tygon dont work... ill take it out, let it heal, and try for somethin else. but so far everything ive read on tygon and the alternatives, even surface bars, (the ones that look like staples) i kindof like the sound of tygon better. is it really that hard to keep the balls on? heh... damn dirty sounding words....

+ Reply to Thread