+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Scream Awards 2006

Default Scream Awards 2006

Anyone watching it/watched it? It's very groovy, IMHO. There are obviously some "eh" moments, but for the first time having it, it's really looking good. My favourite award show any day.

Default Re: Scream Awards 2006

yea im watching it. I was originally watching UFC before it came on, and then i found out about it. Its alright. Better than any award show ive seen

Amaltheas_Attic's Avatar Member

I saw the ads for it during UFC. (Incidentally, I don't think Tito can take Chuck, but we'll see.) The whole thing made me think that Rob Zombie seems like a really nice guy who gets sucked into some "douche chill" programming on occasion. I liked the concept, but, from the commercials, it seemed that the excecution might be lacking.

Can't believe I missed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Amaltheas_Attic
    I saw the ads for it during UFC. (Incidentally, I don't think Tito can take Chuck, but we'll see.) The whole thing made me think that Rob Zombie seems like a really nice guy who gets sucked into some "douche chill" programming on occasion. I liked the concept, but, from the commercials, it seemed that the excecution might be lacking.
    Lol, yeah? Didn't see previews for it. But I can see how that would work.

not to hijack the thread....but i think chuck will whomp tito

shamrock didnt have a chance..sad to say i like the guy but he is getting old.

Amaltheas_Attic's Avatar Member

Quote Originally Posted by VoldtaEngler
    not to hijack the thread....but i think chuck will whomp tito

shamrock didnt have a chance..sad to say i like the guy but he is getting old.
    Shamrock is getting to be the kind of guy that you love to watch take a beating.
    I totally agree with you on Chuck. Tito's game is all in the mind and he tends to really crumble when facing a "great" like that. Of course, if there was a chance that I'd get hit by Chuck, I'd never even make it into the building, lol.

+ Reply to Thread