+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pullings and suspensions!

skully's Avatar Senior Member
    northern jersey(my dad has been a bridge and tunnel rat my whole life and i am following in his footsteps)

Default Pullings and suspensions!

I'm doing my first pulling this sunday. I'm really excited about it... i have been wanting to do this for almost 6 years now..a few attempts always seemed to fall through before i even got to the event. this time i simply hope that if i tell enough people and get enough of my friends to the place then everything will go smoothly.

so has anyone else pulled or been suspended.
    I vaguely remember jax mentioning it but i'm not sure.

cheers
    skully

oh and if anyone lives anywere near giants stadium in new jersey (very close to newyorkcity wants to come i can give you the info.

Bondage Clown's Avatar Butter up da Goat

Default Re: Pullings and suspensions!

Crap .. I wanna see pics. cause Washington State is too far away.

Mindgames's Avatar A guy who makes girls

mmmcherry's Avatar CHERRALICIOUS!!!

ahhh how cool... i hope you get to do it this time
    hah and yes we want pictures!!

It sounds pretty awesome. I've seen some specials on National Geo in regards to suspension/pulling etc. Alot of people say its a very spiritual/eye opening experience.

I'd like to try it out.

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

I see Mindgames already posted the pics and info about my one hook. Heres a two hook that I did right after pulling. We just flipped the hooks around in my back after the pulling and then suspended me;]

And heres a superman suspension that I did (10 hooks)...

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

Oh, and heres a three way tug I did for a film called The Three Trials.

What does the experience feel like? Or is it undescribable?

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

Its very intense. As far as what you feel, it all depends on the reason you are doing it. After I suspend, I feel on top of the world. Colors are brighter, life doesnt seem so complicated, I can think clearer, etc. I do it purely for a 'spiritual' lift.

The feeling during the suspension/tug is different for everyone, and I found that its different depending on the type of suspension you are doing. The less hooks, the more mind altering it is for me.

mmmcherry's Avatar CHERRALICIOUS!!!

yeah i can see you look really peaceful in all those pictures jax makes me want to go and do a suspension... heh but ill start with the 10 hooks thanx...(im a chicken)

Quote Originally Posted by Jax
    a film called The Three Trials.
    Randy Grief's project? Didn't know you hung with AMF!

(and the prize for most obvious pun of 2006 goes to....)

mG

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

Quote Originally Posted by Mindgames
    Randy Grief's project? Didn't know you hung with AMF!

(and the prize for most obvious pun of 2006 goes to....)

mG
    I believe that was his name. Louis is the one who approached me to be in it, and I do believe the film is done, I really want to see it!

He's got a website at http://www.thethreetrials.com/ with some stills and trailers. The screening was back in Feb but I haven't heard of any plans for distribution yet even though the (few!) people that saw it generally seemed to like it. Not exactly made for a G-rating cinema release but if there's one thing we know, its that there's always someone who'll seek out the stuff everyone else runs away from. It's listed on IMDB and you still hear the title being mentioned every so often (mostly, it has to be said, by people like you who were in it!). I guess it'll go to DVD when someone with cash notices it, but if you drop him a line and ask...

Louis, on the other hand, is one strange momma. I've never been quite sure if he's the only sane one in the room, or madder than a barrel of wet cats.

mG

northern jersey(my dad has been a bridge and tunnel rat my whole life and i am following in his footsteps)

well i got two hooks. i started to feel sick and lightheaded so i had to stop there...they untied me and just sat me down gave me some water and put a little ice on the back of my neck. the second i sat down i felt better and within a minute i was talking and laughing like nothing happened.
    after he put hooks in someone else he asked if i wanted to get attached to her so we could pull. i choose to just stand there while he held the ropes and i just pulled against him rather then him spend all the time to tie me and this girl together just so i could tap out two seconds later.

well once i started pulling i did pretty good. after crazyness before i didn't want to push it to far but i was feeling quite good. so i pulled on and off a few times got to a point where i felt like i was putting a good amount of pressure on the hooks actually using some muscle strength to pull my body foward. then i stopped. walked around with the hooks in my back for awhile and had a grand ol'time for a little while longer then got the hooks removed and such.

I am still trying to decipher my emotions. but i've got this much figured out so far:

1) I am glad i stopped him when i did. i am proud that i had the balls to listen to my own body rather then just keep going until it was to late.. at one point i was so close to throwing up that i just turned to him and said Miguel, bucket NOW!.
    the only reason i didn't throw up was because i was still tied up from the waist down and didn't want to faint or loose balance.

2)I am extremely happy that after i sat down and regrouped i got back up and kept going. when i was sitting down i was happy that i got two hooks in and was ready to call it a night. i wasn't expecting to feel so much better not even two minutes later.

3) I did it. after 6years since i first found out about pullings and suspensions i have finally did it! not only is it something else that i have been saying that i was going to do for years and years (to the point where people just didn't believe i would go through with it) but it is also one more thing that i get to knock off from my "list of things to do before i die"

Rockwulf's Avatar Negatory

Jesus titty fucking christ!

If that's your thing than great, but you'll never see my fat ass anywhere near that sort of thing.

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

I dont understand why you started out with two hooks. And I also dont understand why a supposedly experienced suspension artist would start you out with two hooks. You would have gotten much more out of 4 hooks then feeling like you were going to throw up and getting lightheaded, IMO.

People, if you are going to do this stuff, find a group who is more interested in doing things right to give you the best experience possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Jax
    I dont understand why you started out with two hooks. And I also dont understand why a supposedly experienced suspension artist would start you out with two hooks. You would have gotten much more out of 4 hooks then feeling like you were going to throw up and getting lightheaded, IMO.

People, if you are going to do this stuff, find a group who is more interested in doing things right to give you the best experience possible.

no no no...sorry i didn't explain myself right.

i was supposed to get four hooks.
    after the first hook(outter left side) i started to feel a little nauseous.i so when he get getting ready for the second hook i asked him to do the outter right side. I have a big enough back that he would still have plenty of room to put the two inner hooks in but since i wasn't sure if i was going to make it then i wanted to at least have a hook on each side.

after he did the second hook he was starting to grab my skin getting ready for the third piercing. as he did i was just getting more and more sick to my stomach and a little light headed and i started to sweat like crazy. and then i could start to feel like it wasn't just feeling sick i was seriously going to puke everywhere so i called it off completely. stopped everything got me a bucket and sat me down poured water on my head and held ice on the back of my neck while i sipped some water.

as soon as i sat down i started to feel better. he stayed with me for a minute or so until we were both confident that i was fine.(side note, it was weird i have never went from being so totally not ok to feeling 100%normal in such a short amount of time) so i was ok...i was just sitting on the couch feeling fine. done.

so i'm just relaxing now so he starts to get this other girl ready giving me more time to just sit and relax before i got the hooks taken out.

as the girl is getting pierced i'm sitting there with the two hooks in my back having a conversation with this guy sitting next to me, while i move my shoulders around feeling the hooks in my skin.

after he got the hooks in her back he came over and asked me how i was feeling and when i responded very enthusiasticlly that i was fine. he then asked if i wanted to continue with the pull and get tied to the girl. He emphasized that it would be purely at my pace,she would not pull just resist my force so there would not be any peer pressure to apply any more force then i felt comfortable.

at this point i have been sitting there feeling great for at least 10-15 minutes.
    still considering what happened i told them that i would rather not have him tie us up only for me to feel a little force and call it off right away. but since i was feeling good and i have gotten that far that i would like to have him hold the ropes and just let me pull against him holding the ropes.

so he agreed and i began to pull. it started just getting the ropes free from slack then i put just a little bit of pressure then we let the ropes go slack for a second while i respositioned my legs. i put one leg foward for balance and i started slowly pull foward to see how much force i could take. i took it to a point that was no where near my limit but a little past the point where i said "if i stop now i would be totally happy with myself"

so please jax forgive me for not explaining myself fully. not only did i trust him enough from our conversations to allow him to do the pulling in the first place, but when i started to feel sick and light headed and told him to stop. he earned my trust with how he handled the situation. if it wasn't for his actions i would have either passed out or puked all over the place or both.
    Last edited by skully; 10-30-2006 at 05:15 PM. Reason: typo's

+ Reply to Thread