+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: Have you ever thrown up from drinking too much?

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Default Have you ever thrown up from drinking too much?

Have you ever thrown up from drinking too much? If so, what were the circumstances?

ForrestBlack's Avatar Administrator

Default Re: Have you ever thrown up from drinking too much?

Quite a number of times, yes. Most often from mixing things which really shouldn't be mixed.

Mindgames's Avatar A guy who makes girls

I was almost pro at it - but never during the evening. I was a 4am hurler, but with every hotel room a different layout it was real nasty when trying to make it to the bathroom. I kinda got a feel for how much and what mixes set me off, and now I stop at the right moment. Switch to iced water or nurse an empty bottle. It seemed to be beer followed by anything sugary that was the death knell for my stomach muscles.

Amelia, on a semi-related note - what's with the tidal wave of drinking/sex/judgement-failure questions this month? You probing us for an article or is this a thinly-disguised therapy session?

mG

Quote Originally Posted by Mindgames
    I was almost pro at it - but never during the evening. I was a 4am hurler, but with every hotel room a different layout it was real nasty when trying to make it to the bathroom. I kinda got a feel for how much and what mixes set me off, and now I stop at the right moment. Switch to iced water or nurse an empty bottle. It seemed to be beer followed by anything sugary that was the death knell for my stomach muscles.

Amelia, on a semi-related note - what's with the tidal wave of drinking/sex/judgement-failure questions this month? You probing us for an article or is this a thinly-disguised therapy session?

mG
    One of my oldest friends and I were debating the answers to versions of some of these questions i.e. for example, he claimed never to have been thrown out of a bar and I was like, dude, I realize I was drunk at the time, but I'm pretty sure you were thrown out of a bar with me when I was 17 and we were celebrating my not-yet-arrived 18th birthday. The questions were sort of fun to ponder, so I thought I'd share the entertainment.

when i was working at a haunted house as a SFX makeup artist i used to drink all the time. (hell it became my home for 2 months, as i slept in the padded room)

there was the ocassional binge, but the one i really remember was when i had a whole bottle of yellow tail merlot and some painkillers (for my tooth)
    I didnt have anything near me so i found the closest thing which was a paint tray. And it spilled after i tried to pick it up... lets just say it added that bloody effect to the carpet and nobody knew. :P

I'll tell you one thing for sure. Puking up screwdrivers through your nose burns really fucking bad.

Rockwulf's Avatar Negatory

I used to be a master of the "Boot and Rally" in my younger days.

But through lots and lots of practice I'm now a master of the "Keep it down and stay Rallied"

The last time I threw up from drinking was the morning after when I had a blistering hangover and to kill it I drank a shit load of iced tea. I guess I drank it too fast because I tossed it all over my kitchen floor.

I don't even need both hands to count the number of times I've thrown up from drinking. I truly and deeply loathe vomiting and would way rather be hungover for three days than throw up. I know I threw up the first time I ever got drunk (when one of my young friends and I were lured to the Baptist Mission by cute older Southern boys with bad intentions.) And I threw up about three years ago in a hole-in-the-wall bar where I was trying to make like I hadn't just thrown up. I can't think of any other instances, although I feel like I must be missing some if I can only think of two.

Bondage Clown's Avatar Butter up da Goat

does it say something about me when all of these topics i answer... "too many times"

mmmcherry's Avatar CHERRALICIOUS!!!

never really had the urge to drink enough to make me puke :S
    alcohol dont make me feel good anyways... and i hate puking... (done it fuckin enough to last a lifetime in the past 8 months so fuck that!)

hah and toecutter... puking up anything thru your nose burns really really bad...

Pull~My~Hair's Avatar makes your life seem good

i drank a whole bottle of tequila in one sitting and threw up black for 3 days, alcohol poisoning sux

keiko's Avatar baker of geekery

My 22nd birthday. 18 kamikazi shots, a brandy, a shot of godiva and the Lemon Drop of Doom. I'm still not entirely sure what ever happened that night. There was alot of being carried out of the bar wrapped in a white sheet by all my friends who were dressed in red and black suits. The only word I could say for hrs was "Help" cause I knew that I was in bad shape. REALLY bad shape. Near alcohol poisoning bad. Rob very nearly took me to the hospital. But by then I was singing my self to sleep.

K

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

yeah sometimes I'm suprised I still have a liver and usually I
    laugh while I'm hurling too funny though it's kind of not that predictable either, sort of like doing acid, some nights I'd drink insane amounts and not be drunk and soimetimes a dozen would put me on the edge

ah memories....
    anyone see that puppet movie from the south park guys?

Camby Savelle's Avatar Stars shaped like hearts

haha this recent friday the 13th.

my friend just got out of jail, we threw a kickback, and after a bottle of gordons dry gin, 5 mickey's tall cans some magical white powder and some of that green herb people smoke it's safe to say I was yacking off the hotel balcony.

Zombie_Fatale's Avatar Senior Member

only once - I was at a party where among drinks were mostly wine and rum, and the only alternatives were gin and tequila.
    Well, a heavy mix of gin+tequila+tonik Schwapps (or whateever it's spelled+cheap sausage lead me yaking in the bathroom - luckily, everyone else were too drunk to notice anything..
    Since then I was more cautious in what to drink

i was binge drinker ,,,i say hey see that bottle up there on the shevle.

dont stop pourin till its dry ,
    >sir your puking, No ,im makin roonm for more.
    Look i found a dollar down here.......

then The posioning kicks in, and i remmeber saying ,,>i wont be doing that ever again ,,,

3 days later ,,here we go again ,as of Feb 6 ,2002 i havn't touched any booze
    hence im broke from not finding money on bar-room floors..

Bedlamite

Heh. Last time I threw my toenails up was shortly after some friends and I played the "Monty Python and the Holy Grail" drinking game. Between the three of us, we finished a bottle of coconut rum by the Camelot Number.

Oh was I sick.

I got close once while camping, but ....nope. Don't plan to either. Drinking that far to excess is kinda stupid.

Only twice. Both times it was after drinking a full bottle of Jager on an empty stomach.

HeadlessBill's Avatar Innocent Bystander

Since I've never been drunk, I'm inclined to say 'No!', but I can't vouche for anything I've done while asleep.

Quote Originally Posted by Velvet-Tongue
    I got close once while camping, but ....nope. Don't plan to either. Drinking that far to excess is kinda stupid.

It is. hence why so many ppl say the next morning "I'm never drinking again". To date I think i'm the only person who has said that and actually Never gone drinking again. I've had A drink from time to time. but i've never again gotten blitzed. Which I'm kind of proud of.

What shocks me is the ppl who get that way more than one night a week.

Also- it seems that ppl who have managed the feat of stupidity treat it like a right of passage and admit to it willingly. *shakes head*

K

kshearsedriver's Avatar resident nut

only twice.......new years '97 threw up the next morning on the ride home, i remember everclear being brought out....and this past summer at my brother's wedding, which included many many red apple sangrias, during the ride home, it's not the drinking that does me in, it's those damned car rides.....i've always been fine if i could pass out 'till the alky-hol starts to thin out and be replaced with blood again

Black Spiral Dancer's Avatar RedHead Admirer Supreme!

I was celebrating my 24th birthday, and had been a tad depressed, so I thought I'd go out with some mates to cheer me up. Not being a big drinker, I'd drunk 6 bottles of Newcastle Brown Ale before we even got into the local rock club (The Mayfair, which is no longer standing). From what i am told, I drank 6 more bottles in the club. I was last seen being carried out of the club by the Bouncer, whilst spewing down his back. I woke up in the main Police Station at 5am in the morning with no belt or laces, freezing my arse off. I wasn't hung over, and I was still drunk at 2pm the next day, whilst walking the dog.

If you ever drink Newcastle Brown Ale in any great amount, you'll know what I'm talking about.

warm tequila straight, and 'shrooms...

mmmmmm, finger lickin' good...

...of course i was fine, except for the group hallucenation that we were all in hell, until my friend decided to chase me at full speed all the way back to the dorms, screeching "hahahahayou'remadyou'remadhahahayou'requitemadhah a" the 300 meter dash settled the issue, and i got to taste it all over again... i just sprinted into the toilet, and let fly...

...actually i feel much better after puking on 'shrooms. i used take way too many... as in all of them

Kidthorazine's Avatar hippiepotsmoker

yeah ive puked in the moring after getting smashed before, it only happens when i drink tequila though, so i try to avoid tequila if at all possible.

suprisingly i'm good with tequila.

but damn, ever take too many 'shrooms? as in 'gee, is that reality melting like overheated celluloid, or just my brain' *barf* ...'uuuhhh, well this is much more managable now.'

Kidthorazine's Avatar hippiepotsmoker

ive taken too many shrooms, it didnt make me puke though, i just kida freaked out for ahile untill i started to come down a bit, then it was very enjoyable.

Evilbink's Avatar Sanctimonious Satyr

Vodka and Cranberry . . curses to the person who thought of a free bar.

Quote Originally Posted by Evilbink
    Vodka and Cranberry . . curses to the person who thought of a free bar.

Funny- I can drink those all night and into the morning (have too, on my 21st birthday) and not even suffer a head ache the next day. A sprained ankle maybe but nothing serious. Different ppl I suppose...

K

Evilbink's Avatar Sanctimonious Satyr

I think it was a matter of volume over proof that commited the crime. Nearly a gallon of anything will find a quick way out LOL

Sara X's Avatar lizard breath

so let me just say here that i don't drink anymore & am now pretty much against it but once upon a time i did... never beer, only liquor. i could throw down anything, including everclear, except cheap coconut rum (way to get a migraine in 5 minutes). so when i was 16 i felt like getting tore up, the only avenue available to me was to chug 4 beers. i think it was natural ice or something. oh my god what horrible-tasting shit. when i got home, i chased it with 4 shots of cheap rum my mother kept in a kitchen cabinet, probably for cooking. i was happily wasted. i did a lot of laying in the floor, talking nonsense, crying a little, getting up, laying back down, laughing, getting up, sitting, standing, laying down, so on and so forth.

the next day i woke up still drunk. my mother comes in, tells me she wants me to do something. i tell her i don't feel so good. she gives me homeopathic medicine that i've been taking since i was born... nux vomica. good for stomach aches. it was a known fact in my household that nux will make you feel better or throw up. i guess i never considered the reasoning behind that.

unfortunately i didn't know that, when taken with alcohol, it will make you throw up until every last trace of alcohol is out of your system. i can tell you from experience that it takes about twelve hours.

and that, ladies and gents, is the only time in my life i will ever drink beer.

Satiate's Avatar Senior Member

i've only puked three times and have only had three hang-overs my entire drinking, uh, career? yes, career... hahahahahaha

each of those times involved jack or jim... therefore, i will not touch whiskey, unless it's a finely aged scotch... and even then, i will only let myself have a small amount...

that's why i stick to pabst and vodka...

Rockwulf's Avatar Negatory

Quote Originally Posted by Sara X
    so let me just say here that i don't drink anymore & am now pretty much against it but once upon a time i did... never beer, only liquor. i could throw down anything, including everclear, except cheap coconut rum (way to get a migraine in 5 minutes). so when i was 16 i felt like getting tore up, the only avenue available to me was to chug 4 beers. i think it was natural ice or something. oh my god what horrible-tasting shit. when i got home, i chased it with 4 shots of cheap rum my mother kept in a kitchen cabinet, probably for cooking. i was happily wasted. i did a lot of laying in the floor, talking nonsense, crying a little, getting up, laying back down, laughing, getting up, sitting, standing, laying down, so on and so forth.

the next day i woke up still drunk. my mother comes in, tells me she wants me to do something. i tell her i don't feel so good. she gives me homeopathic medicine that i've been taking since i was born... nux vomica. good for stomach aches. it was a known fact in my household that nux will make you feel better or throw up. i guess i never considered the reasoning behind that.

unfortunately i didn't know that, when taken with alcohol, it will make you throw up until every last trace of alcohol is out of your system. i can tell you from experience that it takes about twelve hours.

and that, ladies and gents, is the only time in my life i will ever drink beer.
    Hahaha, sissy.

TheQuietPlace's Avatar The Delivery Expert

Uhmm yeahh a few weekends ago...I had a lot of mixed drinks, and thenn I had a HUGE freakin' beer bong. Andd my fundoplasty didn't help me here...I threw up...That is the first time I've thrown up since I was 6 months old...heh.

some things just have to come out hey?
    by the way... ew...

Thistle Harlequin's Avatar Oldschool Member

too many times, i agree with the person up above, but the most recent, i ate In n Out french fries before a club, and dranked too many beers really quick and a jager bomb..i threw up all of a sudden in the corner of the bar.... my friend said it stunk like nasty fries..lol ..... about three weeks ago i did again on the side of my bed (vodka/orange juice) ...too much acid i suppose (or too much vodka) =D

Scar's Avatar Senior Member

nope never.
    I don't drink.
    or have sex.
    especially not with girls, nope.
    That is one thing I never do. Get drunk and have sex with girls.....

well there goes all my hopes and dreams... THANX SCAR!!! :P hahaaa!

oh Cherry, lets do hope Scar was being sarcastic. *worried* that would smach alot of fantasies for me too.

K

heh i know its scary isnt it??

+ Reply to Thread