+ Reply to Thread

Thread: hello world

Dark_Jester's Avatar Junior Member

Default hello world

my alias is dark_jester, my friends call me john, or just triolo. i'm from west phoenix/glendale, just before you hit suncity(oldfolkstown, literally. you have to be over 70 to live there). i'm hooked on msi at the moment, but i'm into nin, puscifer, rob zombie, and acdc. if your lookin for my *******, its /dcdark_jester. i work at palo verde nuclear generating station. just started, and i'm in the kinda crappy department, this outage i was mostly operating airlocks, swappin out rubber plugs, climbing into feedwater heaters for inspections. i don't reccomend feedwater heaters if your not so flexible. its like a foot and a half deep, and a foot wide open. 4 foot around, but still. enough about that. ummm i drive a black chevrolet s-10. It's in the shop right now cause the transmission took a dump and the one they replaced it with was missing pieces. I went to oak creek ranch scool for highschool. its a boarding school outside of sedona. while i was there i got the opportunity to join the F.I.R.S.T. robotics team, and ended up being a co/head mechanic. we took state. team 1324 "the sporks". lets see, go even further back.... i was born in alabama and i moved here when i was 3. i used to go back to visit my family in tennessee every year, but i've gotten busy with life. Oh, i'm 20 years old. male, single. and pretty straight. i mean every guy has those thoughts every once in a while right? Right? anything you'd like to know ask.

keiko's Avatar baker of geekery

Default Re: hello world

Welcome aboard. Enjoy your stay. we're all fairly open and ... well , Blunt here. I'm K and i'm hte resident know it all/ pain in the ass. Watch out for midgets, enjoy the cheese.

K

Bondage Clown's Avatar Butter up da Goat

Welcome and Be merry...

Umm, lets see... hmm, I could say something about 70 year old midgets, or maybe some sun-burnt midgets... I know...

Have you come across 52 midgewts playing golf in the desert? If so pplease call me.. you can get my number from the United Methodist church of Latter Day Midgets Of Christ. They are listed in the funny pages

TheQuietPlace's Avatar The Delivery Expert

Welcome to the boards! Enjoy our stay!

hy there!
    watch for
    1< midgets with swords ,r katana's
    2< raror weildin squirrels
    3<Clowns that like Bondage,,>r bandage;s i get befudled but hes got a new baby so ,hes not here much ,,,lest he be hidein with 52 midgets with katans and a army o raror wielding squirrles...

what about old people who's bones have deteriorated so their about nipple high, do those count? we got those comin out of the woodwork out here...

Camby Savelle's Avatar Stars shaped like hearts

phoenix is the place to be! my ex-fiancee used to live in apache junction. nice area and there is tons of beautiful girls all over that city.

Howdy!

What kind of stuff did you do on the robotics team?

Hiya Dark Jester!

whats this about robots?

/loves him some robots

put it together and bent the pieces back into place when pj hit a wall or other robot at full force. i tried driving a couple of times, but theirs real bad latency between the controller and the reciever. so you push forward and like half a second later it Might go forward. its digital, and instead of having direct translation, it used wireless modems. it was interesting to drive to say the least.

+ Reply to Thread