+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What pisses you off?

Default Re: What pisses you off?

girls with big titties who refuse to flash me. it's so rude not to share.

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

yeah, there should be some sort of law to do with that............civic duty or something

Playing for 4 hours and going home and passing by the club where Minilogue (I dig their music) played and being so tired from playing that I couldn't attend. It was Gaza support party where I played so I was satisfied anyway. Lot's of vegan food which didn't sucked for a change

Having headache yesterday and taking a nap to pass it just to wake up too late to go to party that I planed to go.

Turning off my mobile sound to miss a call from a really cool dude ( www.aorta.se ) that I was looking forward to hang out and eventualy do some business. He wants to use my sister as a model in his photography and I want him to take pro photos of my mom's art for her website ( www.matildasglas.com )

And missing my mom's family dinner, that made me most sad

In other words, missing everything this weekend.

Chiqadee's Avatar Member

Quote Originally Posted by Black Spiral Dancer
    I've wondering if other people get pissed off at the same things. One thing I can't stand is the "degeneration" of the English Language. Prime example: When the fuck did the word BLING start to mean something? I hate it when the word is used. I just want to grab the person saying it, and slap them until they learn to speak correctly.

Does this sort of thing happen to others, or is there something else that pisses you off?
    I don't mind slang too much. But what is really irritating is that they are now adding words to the dictionary that are slang. Because they are used so frequently. So they are now dumbing down the dictionaries. I remember when I said a slang word and my english teacher would correct me and say "If it is not in the dictionary, it is not proper english. And we only use proper English in this classroom. If you can find it in the dictionary, you can use it.". I bet she is pissed now.

Chiqadee's Avatar Member

Common sense. People with no common sense irritate the fuck out of me. I just want to look at them and say "Think about it....think about it...think about it...use your brain....you can do it...you can do it....". But they always disappoint me.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiqadee
    Common sense. People with no common sense irritate the fuck out of me. I just want to look at them and say "Think about it....think about it...think about it...use your brain....you can do it...you can do it....". But they always disappoint me.

Mindgames's Avatar A guy who makes girls

People with no common sense are wonderful. It means we can make a decent salary telling them the bleeding obvious.

Currently, at 6am on a rainy Monday, I'm annoyed that I have three sausages in the fridge, and two breakfast muffins. The Laws of Food say one muffin holds two sausages, and an empty half-muffin is no way to start the day.

Yup, I get annoyed by really specific things.

6am... England...eh?

thread necromancy.

nothing boils my blood faster.

mmmmm... boiled blood sauce...

Thing that really pisses me off is the Internet drama, and people being over dramatic for no other reason than for the one that they are not eye to eye with the person that they're exchanging "Days Of Our Lives" conversation.

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

Awesome run on sentence;p

soma_stardust's Avatar ~soul-eating model~

Quote Originally Posted by LeilaHazlett
    girls with big titties who refuse to flash me. it's so rude not to share.

hell yeah. that pisses me off, too.
    >.>
    there really isn't a whole lot that doesn't piss me off. yup, i got my mom's temper.
    i can't think of anything specific right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Jax
    Awesome run on sentence;p
    You really think so?
    You know I'm not native English speaking person. And I never attended an English class. It's all experience from years. Besides English I can speak 5 more languages.

soma_stardust's Avatar ~soul-eating model~

it pisses me off that you can speak five languages and i can't remember any of my high school french. and i can't seem to retain the japanese i've learned. eh... maybe because i'm too lazy to study... that pisses me off, too.
    ;P

Head Wreck's Avatar Dai the Llama

stupid fucking ocean between myself and the lady i love

Tigerlily's Avatar Bang Bang Kiss Die

people who dont know that its illegal to sit in the middle of an intersection even though your light is green it might not be for long you stupid fuck....

Oh yeah and chicks who wear clothes that are way way way too small....

I'm not retarded-ed-ed-ed-ed!!!!1 Maybe a little brain damage-amage-amage-amaged. But I can understand why you think so.

I was amazed when a good friend of mine realized that I'm not dumb actually. I really didn't believed that he thought that I'm dumb in a way. But the fault is mine, I'm always clowning and saying stupid but funny shit, or playing like I didn't know a common fact. I was convicted that people can clearly read I'm fooling around but.... I guess not everyone can read people so easily. I guess since I can I guessed that everyone can because you usually compare other people to your self. For example if you're too careful and paranoid that you're gonna be pick pocketed then you yourself have some "thief genes".

Btw. English + 5 equals 6. Not five languages Why I know them? I have amazing memory when it comes to learning languages and I lived in all those countries. Btw, that's nothing special anyway, there's many people that can speak even more languages. There's more than 20 types of intelligence.

your engrish is actually really good Olix. it's not that I forget that you're in europe it just doesn't cross my mind with every post you make. haha, it's at least as good as some of us 'mericans. (I have noticed for example that I've been dropping the last letter off of some of the words I type lately unintentionally.)

I've heard that learning to speak english isn't so hard, but learning to write it is a bitch.

Living in a place where you can regularly speak different languages helps though.

Thanx. Dude, I almost bumped your first thread here when you named that bumping old threads annoys you. Damn! I was sitting there with the cursor over the "post" button for couple minutes.... so tempting. But anyway I decided not to do it.

(Btw, spell checking helps a lot, not only in checking your spelling but in learning you where you made a error. I noticed I make less and less spelling errors over time with it)

Ajax Knucklebones's Avatar God fearing atheist

Quote Originally Posted by OliX
    Thanx. Dude, I almost bumped your first thread here when you named that bumping old threads annoys you. Damn! I was sitting there with the cursor over the "post" button for couple minutes.... so tempting. But anyway I decided not to do it.

(Btw, spell checking helps a lot, not only in checking your spelling but in learning you where you made a error. I noticed I make less and less spelling errors over time with it)
    Not to sound retarded myself, but how do you do spell check on this site?

Bacchus88's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Black Spiral Dancer
    I've wondering if other people get pissed off at the same things. One thing I can't stand is the "degeneration" of the English Language. Prime example: When the fuck did the word BLING start to mean something? I hate it when the word is used. I just want to grab the person saying it, and slap them until they learn to speak correctly.

Does this sort of thing happen to others, or is there something else that pisses you off?
    Dance yes that does get to me a little.. I live the southern US even I butcher the Queens English to a degree. Its really nothing, compared to some others living in the south. I have discount building supply company, dance you would wear out your hand before 12pm. I get do you have dorr? I just live down skeet ( what the hell is a skeet) what be? I deal with that every day....

What pisses me off is mostly work related....
    I have running battle with UPS terminal beside me, they are dumber than damnit. The fact UPS throws piss bombs into my dumpster and around it. or crackheads taking shits in my dumpster..... crackheads stealing stuff out of my dumpster and making mess.

jonny.illuminati's Avatar hasn't slept for days

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax Knucklebones
    Not to sound retarded myself, but how do you do spell check on this site?
    pretty sure firefox 3 has a spell check feature you can turn on...

nathanmbailey's Avatar Batteries not included

I get pissed off when people ask me why I'm pissed off. That and when I go somewhere I've never been and someone finds out I'm in the military and of course, the first dumbass thing that comes out of their mouth is "ever kill anyone".

And when I bring a magazine in to work so I can read it when not working, but I end up working and someone else reads it before I even get the chance to crack the bitch open.

And, and, and... well, fucking everything pisses me off!

Quote Originally Posted by nathanmbailey
    I get pissed off when people ask me why I'm pissed off. That and when I go somewhere I've never been and someone finds out I'm in the military and of course, the first dumbass thing that comes out of their mouth is "ever kill anyone".

And when I bring a magazine in to work so I can read it when not working, but I end up working and someone else reads it before I even get the chance to crack the bitch open.

And, and, and... well, fucking everything pisses me off!
    B-Dad and the sandbox have that effect....

nathanmbailey's Avatar Batteries not included

Well, the everything thing has been going on for about the past 22 years or so.... yeah my whole life.

Quote Originally Posted by nathanmbailey
    Well, the everything thing has been going on for about the past 22 years or so.... yeah my whole life.
    a good scooter and open road help with that... 1 mile at a time

grebo's Avatar Senior Member

its the hottest week (99°F) in a 100 years here in melbourne (australia) and i have laryngitis, i feel sweaty, sick and i cant speak

Everywhere I look everybody's a vampire. They're all sporting SPF9000, and raybans out in the sun. They drink everything through straws.

Goddamm bloodsucking freaks... JUST LIKE YOUR MOMMA!

Pointy toothed bat farting cape molesters.

Wampir... nosferotutu... where's my pnuematic picket fence stake...um... staker...

Hmmm, steak'um. It's 7am I haven't had any sleep, I wonder if that shit is still nasty.

VAMPIRE DOLTS!

Bacchus88's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by jonny.illuminati
    pretty sure firefox 3 has a spell check feature you can turn on...
    Jonny
    that least my firefox has auto spell check...I do not think I had to turn anything on. But who knows, Firefox is not always right either.. Its good to double check

Nudemuse's Avatar Queen of all Fatassia.

Currently inept trolls. If someone is going to troll I think they should at least put some effort in it. Reading poorly spelled missives just makes me cranky.

+ Reply to Thread