+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I don't Have Crabs ;__;

badkittyamy's Avatar Crazy Art Kitten

Default I don't Have Crabs ;__;

Those who say my first post on this back a few years ago will get the title.
    I keep pet hermit crab sand today i found my big girl Ida dead. I feel kinda silly because I've been crying over it and it's just a hermit crab. I think it made it worse because I just had her out the other day and had been playing with her and she seemed fine. I don't really know what happened.

The other ones died before this usually while in my sisters care (not saying it was her fault just that yes someone was feeding them while i was at school) And Ida was the last so i officially have no more crabs. I didn't cry when i came back and heard one of the dogs had died but I'm crying over a crab, bah. I think if I'm not there to have to be there when we find one of my gone it's not so bad as say the time i watched my pregnant dog get run over by an suv that one time and then having to get the body out of the road because you can't leave it there.

Exquisite's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: I don't Have Crabs ;__;

*hugs* sorry luv its so easy to get attached to our pets.

i swear if i go back and anythings happened to my border collie I'll die i love shelby. everyone's pets seem to be dying recent.y from my friend's snake to my crabs

mmmcherry's Avatar CHERRALICIOUS!!!

yucky *hugs* i didnt actually know you could keep pet crabs... let alone play with them... i would think pinchy!
    but yeah it is really easy to get attached to your pets... when my first dog had to be put down i was too young really to understand it i think... (although i was freaking 9 years old... i just didnt get it for some reason...) but when my little oreo died a couple months ago, there was this one night where i was SO sick (morning sickness super bad that night) and i had just moved in with jamie, and all the stress caught up with me from moving... i just couldnt stop crying that night, it started out from being sick, but i ended up thinking about my dog and i couldnt stop crying

thats my dog 3 (i think?) years ago... so gorgeous... i miss her so much!!

http://badkittyamy.myphotoalbum.com/...12&id=DSCF2477

sorry can;t direct link but that was Ida she was pretty huge for a hermit crab.

TheQuietPlace's Avatar The Delivery Expert

I had a hermit crab when I was younger...it died from malnutrition, bastard wouldn't eat lol. It freaked the hell out of my sister so I let it out of its cage every day hahaha.

mmmcherry's Avatar CHERRALICIOUS!!!

wow that IS freaking huge for a hermit crab... crazyness.
    adorable though!!

aXa's Avatar Senior Member

i lost a pet about six months ago. you have my sympathies:'(

+ Reply to Thread