+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hihi!

DeviantMommy's Avatar Mac Town down!

Default Hihi!

Hello all you lovely people! Obviously,I'm new,so I wanted to do the proper thing and introduce myself,as seems to be the custom. So here goes..

Name's Jesse,I'm 25,married to my beau of almost 6 years and we have a beautiful 8 month old daughter named Petra. I love to read and watch movies,although I am pretty discriminating,I'm also really into body modification of prettymuch any kind. I dream of studying under Fakir Musafar at his school in San Fransisco.

Currently though,I work at Claire's Boutique in our rediculously tiny local mall,part-time on the weekends. I like it alot,it's very laid back,I work w/ some really nice,open-minded people who have no qualms about me displaying my piercings or tattoos. Plus,I get to pierce ears alot..(it's only w/ what I like to call my glorified,plastic hole-puncher,but,hey,it's something)

Anyhow,my family just moved to GA last year..and I prettymuch loath it for the most part. The town we live in is SO small and backwoods it's disgusting. So basically my social scene is predominantly online or w/ people I know from back home in West Palm,FL. I have yet to meet anyone interesting anywhere near me. (It's a bunch of rednecks w/ a smattering of emo dorks..yay!)

Mostly I signed up w/ BlueBlood because I love the mag,and their site as well..but also because I'm dieing to meet/socialize w/ other "alternative lifestyle" parents,other like minded people in general..I've been cut off for too long,I want to discuss good books/movies,random interesting stuff,compare problems/experiances and just shoot the shit in general w/ people who aren't completely grossed out by my septum ring.

Please hear my plea!
    In the name of all that is deliciously unholy!
    Jesse

Default Re: Hihi!

Hello, and welcome

Just moved to GA last year myself..and from one Georgian to another... stay away from the Waffle Houses.

Hehe,I try. I'm dieting again,so that should be a problem. Where abouts in GA? I'm in Danville,but I live,&work in Dublin..thinking about playing in Macon,know of any good places?

P.S. Your avatar is super cute

i live about 30 miles above atlanta. so about 130 miles northwest of you. Unfortunatly i dont know anything about macon, as ive never been there, except flying over it in a airplane..and during that time my eyes were likely closed and i was humming random tunes hoping not to die (im a bad flier)

I'm from West Palm Beach, also. I just moved to Harrison/Chattanooga, TN [about 2 hours from Atlanta] around 7 months ago, and I still don't know anyone.
    So many people going through the same pattern...This is just creepy, I tell you.

Well...welcome!

lol, Heya DeviantMommy. I live in WestPalm, and guess what? I'm moving to Tennessee too.

Maybe we're all getting a sign to move north to escape the future floods

mmmcherry's Avatar CHERRALICIOUS!!!

haha another blueblood parent... awesome haha...one of these days were gonna have to figure out where the middle of everyone is and have a giant picnic at an amusement park for the kids... itd be so cool.
    hiii i just had my baby 2 months ago heh... theres a whole bunch of us here that are parents!

Wow,this is so much more saticifying then any of the other forums I'm on! Instant gratification,yay for instant gratification!

Anyhow,I really,really want to go to Atlanta! It seems like the only place in GA on the concert circuit,and I hear Little 5 Points is supercool! I'm dieing to go out to a club,I'm going through w/drawls!

So weird that so many of us are from West Palm! I never appreciated it until I moved away,but it was so much more happening than fucking DANVILLE BLECH! Only reason I moved is that I was living w/ my mum and she moved up here to be closer to her parents..plus,after loosing our house in hurricaine Frances (fucking gay name for such a killer storm),we had had prettymuch enough of hurricaines to last us a lifetime. (Now we just have friendly little tornados to worry about,YAY!)

Also,very cool that there's alot of fellow mommies and daddies out there,cause my daughter is a huge part of my world,and mmmcherry,that's a wicked idea about the amusement park,but I think Petra is a little young to fully appreciate one yet,but it sounds like your little one is too,maybe a playdate then?

LOL VelvetTongue,I just checked out your profile..I used to live on Martin Ave for like 12 years,I grew up in Greenacres,I bet we know some of the same people,did you go to John I.? And if so,what years were you there..I could name some names..although I only went for about a 1/4 of my freshman year,(my house being so close,and mum gone all day,it was THE place to skip school,lol)

Enough for now,hunny is home,but I'll check back later...I'm so delighted,I'm making friends,yay!

mmmcherry's Avatar CHERRALICIOUS!!!

heh um... are ANY tornados friendly? that sounds like an oxymoron to me... friendly tornado... hmm.
    playdates would be awesome heh... sometimes i wish everyone lived in the same place. so much easier that way hey?

Jebadiah's Avatar Senior Member

Hi, and welcome from another parent. You have to check out Atlanta, definitely my favorite U.S. city.

And great quote from Oscar Wilde on your profile.

poison's Avatar Senior Member

hello and welcome *waves*

CherryCola's Avatar King Of The Swing

Petra,,,I love that name

<----Graduated from John I. Leonard last year

LoraLie's Avatar i dont like clothes.

Quote Originally Posted by DeviantMommy

Anyhow,my family just moved to GA last year..and I prettymuch loath it for the most part. The town we live in is SO small and backwoods it's disgusting. So basically my social scene is predominantly online or w/ people I know from back home in West Palm,FL. I have yet to meet anyone interesting anywhere near me. (It's a bunch of rednecks w/ a smattering of emo dorks..yay!)

I feel your pain. : /
    heh living in the boonies sucks.

But I have my whole life.

My social life is non existant.

Pull~My~Hair's Avatar makes your life seem good

hi! im a BB mommy too, I have a 20 month old. You will love it here, I do!

Jessica's Avatar Junior Member

Greetings! Claire's can be a fun store. Some shopping trips aren't complete without trying on a tiara and feathered boa.

heh um... are ANY tornados friendly? that sounds like an oxymoron to me... friendly tornado... hmm.
    playdates would be awesome heh... sometimes i wish everyone lived in the same place. so much easier that way hey?
    Was being sarcastic,after twister tornados kinda freak me out!
    Anyhow,would be cool to set up a playdate,if I'm ever not in debt up to my eyeballs.
    Hi, and welcome from another parent. You have to check out Atlanta, definitely my favorite U.S. city.

And great quote from Oscar Wilde on your profile.
    Yeh,I'm dieing to go,I've always heard it had a great scene there. Any suggestions? Good fetish clubs? Also,Oscar Wilde is one of my personal heroes,that razor witt,I'm telling you. Liked your profile by the way,seems like we have similar tastes in music/movies.

Petra,,,I love that name
    Thank you! It suits her,she's very strong willed.

And Lady Alias..John I. bites the big one,huh? I hated that school. Met some cool people though.We'll have to compare names and see if we know any of the same people,that would be wild.

So great to be meeting so many other cool moms! We should start a thread about what it's like being a "alternative-lifestyle" parent,how it's different. Tell me what you think.

kshearsedriver's Avatar resident nut

Quote Originally Posted by mmmcherry
    one of these days were gonna have to figure out where the middle of everyone is
    that would be my backyard

see, right in the middle

'ello deviantmommy enjoy your stay

i have 3 little monsters of my own, 3,5 and 6 years old

CorporateGoth's Avatar Devout follower of Bob

Greetings from another parent who moved from FLA to greener pastures.

+ Reply to Thread