+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Officer Shoots Naked Student With Taser Gun -- Twice

mmmcherry's Avatar CHERRALICIOUS!!!

Default Officer Shoots Naked Student With Taser Gun -- Twice

WESTERVILLE, Ohio -- Westerville police said a resource officer at Westerville North High School shot a naked student with a Taser gun Monday afternoon.

The incident occurred during one of the afternoon lunch periods, NBC 4's Mike Bowersock reported.

The student, covered in grape seed oil and wearing nothing but a long beard and shoulder length hair, entered the lunchroom area and began yelling and flailing his arms, police said.

In a press release, the resource officer said the student was running after other groups of students and scaring them. Police said the student then made sexual gestures toward a school administrator who had confronted him.

"He didn't just run through the lunchroom and out the other door," said Westerville police Lt. Jeff Gaylor. "He was actually confronting students and, at one point, confronted a school administrator."

After being approached and ordered to stop by the resource officer, the student apparently ran in the direction of several students huddled in a corner, the release said.

"That made this a little bit different than just someone running though the lunchroom, Gaylor said.

Authorities said the officer then shot the student with the Taser gun. After initially being stopped, he returned to his feet and tried to run away, the officer said.

The officer then shot the student a second time and placed him under arrest, according to the release.

The student was taken to St. Ann's Hospital where he was treated and released into police custody.

In the release, police identified the student as 18-year-old Taylor C. Killian. Police charged him with inducing panic, public indecency, resisting arrest and disorderly conduct.

Killian is currently being held in the Delaware County Jail, police said.

only in delaware....
    or ohio?
    somewhere.

Default Re: Officer Shoots Naked Student With Taser Gun -- Twice

I can really see that happening.

A lot of people just have that..crazed/naked/frightening..personality nowadays.

I wish I could have seen that. I would have laughed my ass off. Where the hell are the camera phone pics?

lol, "This is gonna be the best prank ever guys!" /tasered

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

well at least they didn't shoot him with real guns.

+ Reply to Thread