+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bacardi Anejo

badkittyamy's Avatar Crazy Art Kitten

Default Bacardi Anejo

Aka Baby Anejo

Hah tricked ya, meet my new snake should have taken before and after pictures of Anejo's tank it was NASTY. Two shed's worth of crud in there. And I lugged that 30 gallon behemoth around myself and being a female at 5'3" believe me it was not easy.

Switching from live to F/T will have pictures up of Anejo feeding when it happens. Anejo means aged and is also a type of Bacardi dark rum.

The snake is a 4 year (from what the previous owner said) old ball python unsexed. Anejo is definitely a climber lol i went broke yesterday buying things for the tank. About 100 or so on additional things i needed for the snake.

How Anejo looks this healthy i have no clue. It was in a 30 gallon aquarium with nothing but a rock, bedding and a water bowl. The undertank heater was one for a 10-20 gallon tank.

I bought a clamp lamp, a hide, fake plants, hygrometer, thermometer, bulbs and of course two small rats for din din this week and next.

GnArKiLL's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: Bacardi Anejo

please dont post those pics later, my rats just died

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

nice

DeviantMommy's Avatar Mac Town down!

Aww pretty boy..ball pythons are my favorite! I used to have one,he was slithering across a highway in a bad neighborhood,but he was friendly so I brought him home and set him all up,only to have him die on me a few days later..his name was Azazel. =(

DeviantMommy's Avatar Mac Town down!

I want a new snake,but my husband doesn't like them..I do have a beautiful leopard gecko I call Gorgeous George though.. =)

VoltaireBlue's Avatar just is

snakes make me nervous, but they are really cool. I like ball pythons the best because they don't get that big. I hear they bnly get about five /six feet long..... The big ones like burmese pythons that get like 20 feet+ scare the crap out of me.

that one is really pretty.

badkittyamy's Avatar Crazy Art Kitten

5 and 6 feet is big for a ball python males average 4 feet females which are bigger average 5 feet. I think I have a male, my friend is going to probe him to see. No no feeding pics I try not to post any feeding or striking pics because it tends to give our reptilian friends a bad image. I only post those sort of pics in places where people know snakes aren't 'evil' Here's more pics:

+ Reply to Thread