+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Beware Hulkamania

Default Beware Hulkamania

Default Re: Beware Hulkamania

My favorite

Did anybody see Wrestle Mania 23? Mr Fugi & Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka were inducted into the hall of fame. The Undertaker did the unbelievable by taking his undefeated WrestleMania streak to 15-0. Not only did he break his own record, but he also captured his first World Heavyweight Championship by delivering a Tombstone Piledriver to Batista for the win.

The undertaker is so bad-ass! I can't wait for Smackdown tomorrow night! There is going to be some drama for SURE!

Janiac02's Avatar Opera Diva Extraordinaire

I used to love wrestling, once upon a time. I know that it's more like a man-drama than anything, since it's all pre-determined, but the plot was getting really petty so I stopped watching it. In case anyone wanted my opinion. Still have wrestling figures from like 2nd or 3rd grade lol.

+ Reply to Thread