+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 28 Weeks Later

Bondage Clown's Avatar Butter up da Goat

Default 28 Weeks Later

The film starts six months after the Rage virus has spread throughout the city of London. The United States Army has restored order and is repopulating the quarantined city, when a carrier of the Rage virus enters London and unknowingly re-ignites the spread of the deadly infection, wreaking havoc on the entire population. (More)

Whoo Hoo.. I loved 28 Days Later, it was a great flick. And one of the greatest things is.. If you took everything about the monkeys.. and watched Cabin Fever first.. It would be a natural transition.

TheQuietPlace's Avatar The Delivery Expert

Default Re: 28 Weeks Later

I can't wait for this movie. Its about effin' time for a sequel!

mmmcherry's Avatar CHERRALICIOUS!!!

cabin fever was so fabuluosly sick... i loved it.
    i knew there was gonna be a sequil to 28 days later though, cause the ending just didnt make any sense at all hahaa!!

Bondage Clown's Avatar Butter up da Goat

It will be AWESOME

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

I think it's going to be stupid. the whole plot is really dumb. you know how all the people just died at the end of the first one? well, it turns out that one of them survived and whoops, they escaped and now everyone is infected again.

A. It's a completly unnecesary sequel, seeing as how everything was resolved at the end of the first one and not left open at all.

B. The story is exactly the same as the first one, just with different people in peril which not only makes this movie lame, it also paves the way for further excessive sequels to keep burying everything that was cool about 28 days into the ground.

shiki's Avatar nappy headed ho

Quote Originally Posted by Morning Glory
    I think it's going to be stupid. the whole plot is really dumb. you know how all the people just died at the end of the first one? well, it turns out that one of them survived and whoops, they escaped and now everyone is infected again.

A. It's a completly unnecesary sequel, seeing as how everything was resolved at the end of the first one and not left open at all.

B. The story is exactly the same as the first one, just with different people in peril which not only makes this movie lame, it also paves the way for further excessive sequels to keep burying everything that was cool about 28 days into the ground.

I have to agree tho I loved the first one, I think they didn't need a sequel...but saying that im going to watch it anyway, of course

Looking forward to it. :]

+ Reply to Thread