+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Find your human footprint

Mindgames's Avatar A guy who makes girls

Default Find your human footprint

This link gives you an idea of what you've taken from the planet, and what you've put into it, based on your age. The numbers are aimed at the Brits so I guess the figure for 'baked beans' is going to confuse you, but haven't all true goths wanted to know precisely how many pints of tears they cry in a lifetime?

the 'friendships' button will have some of you thinking for a while.

mG (who has apparently added over three million pounds of crap to the planet.. and is kinda proud of it)

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: Find your human footprint

Quote Originally Posted by Mindgames
    This link gives you an idea of what you've taken from the planet, and what you've put into it, based on your age. The numbers are aimed at the Brits so I guess the figure for 'baked beans' is going to confuse you, but haven't all true goths wanted to know precisely how many pints of tears they cry in a lifetime?

mG (who has apparently added over three million pounds of crap to the planet.. and is kinda proud of it)
    My favorite was having shed 900+ skins. 2+ Million pounds of waste here. INXS on some of those categories (I'm sure u were on comps owned etc too)
    200 + "social network"? I far exceeded that until recently out of necessity. If they mean actual friends? I'd concede about 2% of that figure as being true.

OEC

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mindgames

I did have to rethink the friendships button. To be fair: 10% Living Humans (based on the actual figure in the survey, as opposed to recent "social networks") 15% including deceased humans. Way over if I include allies and non-human animals.

Bondage Clown's Avatar Butter up da Goat

It said that I have had Sex 616 times.. Well I can tell you that I am not the average person... it is way more than that. I think I hit that number before I was 21.. and i started actually having sex, when I was 18

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

thier numbers don't realy add up if I never shaved my beard would be...2800 cm long?? thats.....70 or eighty feet?

TheQuietPlace's Avatar The Delivery Expert

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Karl
    thier numbers don't realy add up if I never shaved my beard would be...2800 cm long?? thats.....70 or eighty feet?
    2 800 centimeters = 91.8635171 feet

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

[QUOTE=TheQuietPlace]2 800 centimeters = 91.863517 feet

I doubt I've even had half that

+ Reply to Thread