+ Reply to Thread

Thread: whoops

Ambika's Avatar Member

Default whoops

hey whats up all, no i havent died. just sadly been busy shopping. gah i hate shopping so much. so how has your guys week been? oh lucky me i get to start highschool tomorrow *___* im so scared/nervous.anyone have any advice to help me get over these jitters and so i can make highschool liveable? if thats even possible..

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Default Re: whoops

Just starting Highschool? wow...well...hmmm...only advice I have is...be yourself. Cliche' I know but you'll save a whole lotta time and headaches that way.

Oh yeah don't make fun of the kids with a gun collection.

Don't believe their LIES!!!! Hahahaha. That's my advice. Think for yourself instead of listening to others. I absolutely *hated* high school, but it's better if you keep in mind that that is not what the world is actually like. All the cute, popular girls will end up getting knocked up and waiting tables for the computer geeks sooner or later...... Oh, and the best advice I never listened to: they're just saying that because they're jealous. High school would have been a lot easier for me had I realized then that the reason I didn't "fit in" is because those people were actually not worth knowing.......

My high school was full of rednecks and I just went through it as mmyself...insanely enough not worrying about the popularity issue gets notice and i turned out to be pretty well known...so I agree just go through it day by day..trust me the real world is alot different from clicks and groups

+ Reply to Thread