+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wumpskate

bre.star's Avatar Senior Member

Default Wumpskate

do any of you LA people go to Wumpskate?

www.wumpskate.com

I will be there tomorrow, I'm just wondering if anyone else has checked it out. It's actually a lot of fun

Default Re: Wumpskate

i've been wanting to go to wumpskate for some time now. I usually end up at Perversion or The Dungeon.

ForrestBlack's Avatar Administrator

I keep meaning to go too. Folks keep telling me that it's loads of fun. Something just always seems to get in the way those nights.

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Sounds fun...I use to be quite a good skater back in the day (lots of Hockey, roller and ice.)

yah it is a lot of fun... people there are very nice, and rollerskating is a lot of fun especially when its to good music

Gothickitty's Avatar Meow, Listen to me Purrrr

I haven't been yet but I am dieing to go. I haven't been on skates in so long, I know I will fall on my ass.

Quote Originally Posted by bre.star
    do any of you LA people go to Wumpskate?

www.wumpskate.com

I will be there tomorrow, I'm just wondering if anyone else has checked it out. It's actually a lot of fun
    Say you don't know Riley Mohr do you? She's a dj (plus my hairstylist) and she does roller disco?
    P.

By the by...

This Monday, September 13th is :WUMPSKATE:'s One Year Anniversary!!

Thanks everyone for supporting us for a whole year.

ForrestBlack's Avatar Administrator

That sounds like a blast. Thanks for the reminder Xian!

skully's Avatar Senior Member
    northern jersey(my dad has been a bridge and tunnel rat my whole life and i am following in his footsteps)

i have heard about it and i wish there was something like that over hear... unfortunately all the roller rinks are in bad neighborhoods and once the sun goes down for the fun open skates you have to worry about getting shot by 13 year olds who spend more time hanging out on the side then they do skating... its pretty sad actually.

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Quote Originally Posted by skully
    i have heard about it and i wish there was something like that over hear... unfortunately all the roller rinks are in bad neighborhoods and once the sun goes down for the fun open skates you have to worry about getting shot by 13 year olds who spend more time hanging out on the side then they do skating... its pretty sad actually.

I think there would be something extra-horrible about bleeding in the emergency room, waiting for a doctor, and thinking about how you were going to have to tell them you got shot by a junior high school kid.

Quote Originally Posted by skully

wumpskate is in the ghetto parts of venice, but its no place to worry about being shot by middle schoolers! hehe

+ Reply to Thread