+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ya war sucks but

Default ya war sucks but

ya we all know war suck's but i come from a family of vet's, fuck i was 15 1n1975 when Vietnam was ending and fuckn worried i was going to the jungles. i had 3 family members there. but then when i was 18 i whent in the service cuzz no jobs ..and spent 5 yrs defendin the good ole USA just too have my back broke and living in the nigtmares of my yesteryrs.. believe me ive seen some groddy ass shit . and i dont wish that crap on any 1 , but then i run into pussy ass 18 yr olds ,that if there was a real war would go hide under mama's skirt ,fuck guess i need to break out the old me and heal some wounds and brexck some fuckin neck's cuzz now im a pissed off old vet, i was SF in 1980 when the USAF was just startin that shit so many day whent by with them thinkin how too get those hostage's out of IRAN .well i lost friends there ,you just dont know a nuke till it right but 1 inch away ,,,IMHO we were that GD close,,,, some wounds just dont heal like after i broke my fuckin back in a training exercise in 1983. ya a frigin AF guy on a ranger base .you figure it out cross training was just the kindgaof pain i was lookin for back then...well im sick of these winey ass i dont wanna fight or i dont like war type's ,mother fuckerz my gramp's fought just so your fat lazy fuckin ass'es can say what the fuck you want any time time you want.. but 1 fuckin day gods gonna put a gun in your grease;es friging fat hands and your gonna have too bite that fat hand givein you the bs your liveing now or bite the fuckin bullet r you will BE biting more than ya friggin think ,ya im 1 pisssed off mf right now so fuckin blow me .USA love r get the fuck out , winey ass POS 's,candy ass mother fuckers get off my lawn !better yet just fuckin drift in the wind like your doing now ,yup your just dust any how ,,,there's my frigging RANT ,so fuck off!..

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

Default Re: ya war sucks but

Just murdering people and stealing thier shit notwithstanding, even the government admits that most of the land in this country was aqiured in violation of the United State's own laws. So if you want me to get the fuck out, then I say right after you pal.

furthermore you don't give me the right to say fucking anything. God gave me the voice and the brain to think and I'll say whatever the fuck that I want to. everyone has that so-called "right", the only reason that they don't is people like you with guns that are trying to stop them. And it really is just people like you because there's no one else in the world that is any kind of threat to America. You really honestly think that some guy with a car bomb and a hijacked plane is going to be able to face trillions of dollars of high tech weaponry and highly trained soldiers?

In case you didn't notice, we lost vietnam. the people that we were trying to stop from getting into power did get into power, and it didn't effect one god damn thing in america accept for all the people that were stupid enough and the rest of the people that were unlucky enough to be forced to go die there.

strap a bomb on ,,,, your no better then the rest , so in all absolute honesty GFYS ,, MG didn't like you then and sure the fuck don't now .and my family was some of the founding father's of this fucked up land ,fuck you and your sad ass crying bleedin heart fucking ass .shed 1 drop on then you'll know what the flying fuck i mean .only reason i dont fucking care is Because peeps have freedom of speech so next time your ever at Arlington say thanks ,, you fuck

GnArKiLL's Avatar Senior Member

war.. hahaha, a subject where everyone is wrong no matter what they say

a_small_death's Avatar The ugliest dj on earth

War it's what's for last supper

ok. look, there's more that I want to say on this subject.

I understand, and believe it or not, do share your passion. If my country, and more importantly my family and my community was under attack and my freedom was being threatened I would fight and die to defend it. But I honestly and truly believe that it is not, or if it can be said that it is, it's by the people that are supposed to be on our side and looking out for our best intrests instead of just thier own.

you have to seperate the myth from the reality, or at the least question if there even is a difference at all. that's all I'm saying.

It's all politics and smoke and mirrors. Most of the wars everywhere are instigated and perpetrated by people that seem to have no problem sending folks like you and me and any of us here to fight and die in the name of freedom, but they aren't willing to do the same because they don't believe it. If it was really about defending freedom, then they would have just as much to lose.

There are many places where, forget about 18... kids are going to war and killing each other for conflicts that were passed down generations back, and people are so jaded they don't even know what they are fighting for; where death and destruction is just an everyday fact of life, and it makes you wonder if they even think about or understand what justice and virtue means, or if those ideas are too far away to even hope for.

I once read a thing that said something along the lines of "there are good soldiers, but there are no good wars anymore."

shiki's Avatar nappy headed ho

screw that. fuck war and the people who love it. why should we all fight when we have blood hungry sociopaths who are willing to murder the innocent for us.

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

coming from a long line of broken backs I know what your saying, but I also know something else, you gotta let it go and move on......I suppose youve heard that a few times

ya your right ,soorry bout that drunkn rant , friggin peeps just love fuckin with me at all the wrong times any more .

c4wolf's Avatar Member

In case you didn't notice, we lost vietnam. the people that we were trying to stop from getting into power did get into power, and it didn't effect one god damn thing in america accept for all the people that were stupid enough and the rest of the people that were unlucky enough to be forced to go die there written by morning glory
    1st off morning glory... i served in theUS marines for 12 yrs... understand i DID my part.. nothing else needs to be said... unless of course u did ur part.. then you earn the right to question someone who has done and seen things u can't even dream bout
    2nd.. we did not lose vietnam war.... it ended with half a country still free u jerk off.... that was the us of a's sole purpose to be there. help defending a countrys right to be free.... u jerk off...
    3rd i am not for war ... its ugly... people die n burn and the smell last a life time.. however the fact is... war has been with us for thousands of yrs and will be with the human race till its last day... theres a war going on n live the oceans and jungles every second.... it will be here... i can't think of a more honorable way to die... if u have to die... then to save a fellow humans life.. be it another soldiers life.... or in the case of vietnam...( or the 1st gulf or this war... or ww 1 or ww 2 or korea or the civil war or the bristh american war... )... i would be honored to lay my life down so that pussys like urself can bash others... however i have earned my right to bash you..... have you?

Bondage Clown's Avatar Butter up da Goat

WAR RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!

It helps the population mainitan some level.
    It helps the economy.

I love it. There is nothing better than killing some dumbass that doesn't believe what you do. Isn't that what the crusades taught us

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

hmm just picked up the first few issues of the new comic army@love , neat parralel universe sort of thing about that war stuff over there

Quote Originally Posted by c4wolf
    1st off morning glory... i served in theUS marines for 12 yrs... understand i DID my part.. nothing else needs to be said... unless of course u did ur part.. then you earn the right to question someone who has done and seen things u can't even dream bout
    2nd.. we did not lose vietnam war.... it ended with half a country still free u jerk off.... that was the us of a's sole purpose to be there. help defending a countrys right to be free.... u jerk off...

I am not going to get into the whole war on war, it sounds like Anarkey hit a spot and ranted. I do it myself pretty regularly, but there are a few things that need to be said.

First, Vietnam is one country right now, not two. It sounds like you are thinking of Korea.

Second, I will question anyone and everyone regardless of whether or not they did and saw things they think I could not dream of. No one fought in Vietnam, Iraq, or even Germany for my right to free speech. The fought in Montgomery, they fought in Washington DC, Sacramento, New York and all across this country. Lawyers have done more to secure my rights in the last 100 years than the military. Even the just wars we have fought in were not to protect my freedom. A lot of people who never wore a uniform have earned the right to bash, and a lot who have worn a uniform have not.

I have seen a lot of good things from the military and I have had friends in nearly every branch. The horrors some of them go through earn them many things, but Heinlein's book is not right and everyone else gets a voice. You want people who haven't served not to talk bad about the military, move to a country where they are not allowed to. Love it or leave it works both ways. You want to be mad at someone though, you might consider that the chicken hawks who are sending our service men to war with less training, and giving billions of the dollars we took for our soldiers to mercenaries are likely doing a little more damage than MG.

English Motherfucker! Do You Speak It? for op

however i have earned my right to bash you..... have you?
    Bash on.

Up the Right Wing Punx!

I'm gonna go jerk off.

seriously though, I don't need to kill people to prove that I'm a man. I respect that you did what you believed was right and what you went through if you served, but I just think that it's a fucked up situation.

c4wolf's Avatar Member

fucked up or not.. war has been with humans for ages... my point is do not bash those that have been n done things u will only see on your pc or ps2 games... someone has to defend the weak n meek i understand that... i could no more be a minister... or bookeeper then most could fight... i don't judge.. be grateful you and others have people like some to go n defend wether its the local law fbi cia army marines air corp people lay thier lifes down every day so others could indeed use thier god given rights... is all i am saying. if u r against the war fine... bash the goverment but not the gi's or the police etc

c4wolf's Avatar Member

peace out

In October we're told how brave and how bold Christopher Columbus discovered and gave us a new world to live in, and thanks should be given. So every year that's what we do.

Every November we're told to remember how Indians and Pilgrims ate turkeys and pumpkins and thanked God for giving their new way of living. So every year that's what we do.

On November eleventh we thank all the veterans, for brave men who tried to win wars and died. Without them our country would be run by the Commies. So every year that's what we do.

THANKS FOR GIVING ME WHAT I DIDN'T WANT!

Black Spiral Dancer's Avatar RedHead Admirer Supreme!

The Human species is a self-destructive race. We are the only species know to willingly attack others of our race for reasons other than food. And we're dragging the rest of the world with us. In the process of wiping oursleves out, we are taking out other species with us. Once the human race has wiped itself out, the planet will be able to get back to some semblence of order.

Civilization is an infestation suffered by planets the universe over. The parasitic organisms which make up the infestation of Civilization swarm over the planets surface as all of the planet's antibodies (the natural predators) become overwhelmed by the numbers of the parasites, thus making the parasites the dominant organisms on the planet's surface. The planet, unable to rid itself of this infestation, slowly deteriorates and ends up as a dead husk.

c4wolf's Avatar Member

being born in queens ny (i am sure u could hear this story from all over the planet) when i was a younger ass hole..unlike now... i was always in trouble with the law in some manner... well back then the same cop patrol the same streets(hence the word flatfoots) un like now... every yr they move on.. point is the cops would not arrest you they'd kick you ass.. ( iam getting to the story) these cops were mostly irish cops back then... anyway the guy was a prick.. beat his wife, kids , was a drunk.... yet he went to work every day... i thought i knew life back then n judge this man(human) asshole as he seemed..no doubt in my mind... anyway.. this cop went to work one day in the early summer ... walking his beat like the prick he was.. stopped of at the local drug store to say hello to the owner.... inside were 2 holdup guys.. with the gun to the head of the drug store owner, he talked those 2 into letting go of the drug store owner n 2 old woman they had hostage... gave his sevrice weapon up to the holdup man.. the owner n the woman walked out .... they had this prick of a cop lay down on his face.. by now there were cops outside everywhere... some how he pulled out his ankle little 38 and got into a shoot out (which no one wins) with these two . all three died..... he ended up giving his life up to save 3 people.. there r bad people everywhere.. they,d rule the world if not for the people(both bad n good) who lay down their own life so we might have a chance to better this fucked up planet... so don't judge them as i did....cause if not for them... panicies ass people like urself and others... would be under their control crying out loud why me... oh yea least us not forget... you'd be screamin "plz don't hit me"...
    don't judge em till u walk a mile in their shoes!
    i'll comment no more on this... u just hit a sore subject...why u ask.. cause of people like u n jane fonda and all the other hippies... who spit on returnin from was vets.. they had nothing to do with it.. they took their orders left the comforts of home.. wifes kids mother fathers sisters brothers and went and did what the united states commanderer order them to do... didn't matter if they liked it or not... and to get spit on from pussies who cry "peace" as they sit n enjoy all the comforts of home... get the fuck outta here... !

you should read "A people's History of the United States" by Howard Zinn. It's based on accounts of the times written by everyday normal people like me and you. instead of the typical people that write the history books- far from being one-sided they generally haven't even experienced it.

the fact is that almost every single war the US ever fought in (including the revolutionary war) was opposed by a large portion if not the majority of american citizens and it was just the work of a group or individuals that persisted in getting us to fight for thier own selfish reasons.

Just for one example, there were many (american) companies that were selling guns to England during WWI and they didn't want them to lose because then they wouldn't get paid, so they were pressuring the government to fight in the war and for a long time before we got involved even the president was talking about how he wanted to go to war, but the majority of citizens didn't want to because they felt that it had nothing to do with us and there was no reason for us to fight and die over europe's power struggles with itself. Most people think that the US didn't want to have anything to do with it until the Lusitania was sunk, but really the government wanted it all along and that was just the catalyst that enabled them to get people to support it.

Another example is during WWII, one particular american company, and this is one of the sickest stories I've ever heard, was a steel manufacturer that had factories and shipments in Germany, and they didn't want us to fight in the war because the allies dropping bombs on the nazis would disrupt thier business. and after we did go to war they refused to supply steel for the US military, and then afterwards they succesffuly sued the US government for thier damages and it came out of the tax payer expense.

It's not that I am against even war, it's just like I said, where it's not a matter of defense, and if it is, then we are the one's that should be defended against, because it's just greedy people instigating it at thier own profit, and our soldiers are dying and bleeding for what they feel is this glorios defense of freedom and it's for nothing.

c4wolf's Avatar Member

Quote Originally Posted by Morning Glory
    you should read "A people's History of the United States" by Howard Zinn. It's based on accounts of the times written by everyday normal people like me and you. instead of the typical people that write the history books- far from being one-sided they generally haven't even experienced it.

the fact is that almost every single war the US ever fought in (including the revolutionary war) was opposed by a large portion if not the majority of american citizens and it was just the work of a group or individuals that persisted in getting us to fight for thier own selfish reasons.

Just for one example, there were many (american) companies that were selling guns to England during WWI and they didn't want them to lose because then they wouldn't get paid, so they were pressuring the government to fight in the war and for a long time before we got involved even the president was talking about how he wanted to go to war, but the majority of citizens didn't want to because they felt that it had nothing to do with us and there was no reason for us to fight and die over europe's power struggles with itself. Most people think that the US didn't want to have anything to do with it until the Lusitania was sunk, but really the government wanted it all along and that was just the catalyst that enabled them to get people to support it.

Another example is during WWII, one particular american company, and this is one of the sickest stories I've ever heard, was a steel manufacturer that had factories and shipments in Germany, and they didn't want us to fight in the war because the allies dropping bombs on the nazis would disrupt thier business. and after we did go to war they refused to supply steel for the US military, and then afterwards they succesffuly sued the US government for thier damages and it came out of the tax payer expense.

It's not that I am against even war, it's just like I said, where it's not a matter of defense, and if it is, then we are the one's that should be defended against, because it's just greedy people instigating it at thier own profit, and our soldiers are dying and bleeding for what they feel is this glorios defense of freedom and it's for nothing.
    sometimes the best defense is an offense my son...
    and to the lawyer friend who claimed the was one country in nam... well we offically stop involement in nam there was techinally 3 different countries till the north took control in less then a yr... so u keep not reading books young man an stay with law... my god man do u act like that in front of a judge.. takin out ur azz without having all the facts... get an assit... hey whats ur name so i never have u defend me u just got blow outta court young man

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

sometimes the best defense is an offense my son...
    and to the lawyer friend who claimed the was one country in nam... well we offically stop involement in nam there was techinally 3 different countries till the north took control in less then a yr... so u keep not reading books young man an stay with law... my god man do u act like that in front of a judge.. takin out ur azz without having all the facts... get an assit... hey whats ur name so i never have u defend me u just got blow outta court young man
    Inox is the only J.D. who posts openly on this board. I did 2 years and went on medical leave (Have a Masters being offered now) could go J.D. in 8 months if the mood struck me. This would qualify neither of us to speak to the logistics of Vietnam. Neither of us have commented here. My old man did a tour there so I respect your service. You seem like an honorable guy. '68 bombing of Mekong would be interesting to debate as to the damage alleged and subsequent "negotiations" by the North (let's not though) No need to bust chops here. We all know we're eating a shit sandwich in Iraq. Anyways, I only post to set the law gig straight. We just enjoy a bit of debate on the subject.

Take Er Easy.

OEC

c4wolf's Avatar Member

Quote Originally Posted by OneEyedCat
    Inox is the only J.D. who posts openly on this board. I did 2 years and went on medical leave (Have a Masters being offered now) could go J.D. in 8 months if the mood struck me. This would qualify neither of us to speak to the logistics of Vietnam. Neither of us have commented here. My old man did a tour there so I respect your service. You seem like an honorable guy. '68 bombing of Mekong would be interesting to debate as to the damage alleged and subsequent "negotiations" by the North (let's not though) No need to bust chops here. We all know we're eating a shit sandwich in Iraq. Anyways, I only post to set the law gig straight. We just enjoy a bit of debate on the subject.

Take Er Easy.

OEC
    yea.. i guess u r right... but when people bash others without walking in their shoes then try to talk about something they could clearly read up on the internet to find out the inform they need to have before talking.. well thats 2 strikes in my book.Right wrong indifferent.. the men and woman who lay thier lifes down on the line day after day so we can type this bullshit (of course living a some what normal life) cops feds cia dea coast gaurd etc... so we can be free and some what safe... yes there are bad guys out there.. yes some times they need to be kill.. yes sometimes the wrong people die.. i'd like to see what he would say if the cops let his g/f wife mother brother sister daughter son gets killed by a bad guy cause it is wrong to (so called) murder another human. point is it pisses me off to no end to have people judge others without walking in thier shoes... i thought that what being underground was based on.. not being judged by what u look like or how u act... fuck him.. and his god giving rights... sorry thats just how i feel... wish i never saw this.I will defend this country like i have in the past.. till the day i die.even so asses like him can express how they feel without getting his god given rights taking away fuck it iama out

+ Reply to Thread